Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Mypilot wrote: »
    My sister is so cute send help

help: sent
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay you never posted a QotD yesterday.

Yeah, I know cuz I just kinda sleeping the whole day and was being really lazy.

sleeping: valid

Haha, I hate it tho. But I'm getting my laptop back today so yay!! :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MypilotMypilot Posts: 60 Member
    My sister is so cute send help

help: sent

sleeping: valid

Haha, I hate it tho. But I'm getting my laptop back today so yay!! :D

Oh, awesome! No more wondering what to do xD
    edited January 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was the worst movie you've ever seen?

Flushed. Or this one Adam Sandler movie, can't remember the title.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Erm... The Last Airbender, maybe? I've seen lots of bad movies but I can't really name any right now. Maybe I just dreamed that up :joy:
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

I barely got into it, but Sausage Party was pretty terrible. Not even the good kind of terrible.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Home Alone 4. Despite it containing some of the original characters, it doesn't even try to be canon with the first two films and feels like a cheap spin-off. Even the plot makes the title non-nonsensical.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited January 2019

Were you sick?
    Today's Q Q is:

I can't think of a specific one off the top of my head, so I'm just going to say pretty much every romcom ever.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's probably not the worst objectively, but it bored the hell out of me the most, and it was this 2007 movie named Pathfinder that I watched with my high school friends.

That, or Disaster Movie, which was a string of random unfunny pop culture references. The Scary Movie franchise at least parodies horror tropes and cliches.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    MMX wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Home Alone 4. Despite it containing some of the original characters, it doesn't even try to be canon with the first two films and feels like a cheap spin-off. Even the plot makes the title non-nonsensical.

I didn't know that was even a thing.

Were you sick?
    Today's Q Q is:

I can't think of a specific one off the top of my head, so I'm just going to say pretty much every romcom ever.

No, I wasn't sick but I had to send my laptop for repair and had no idea what to do with my life besides sleeping and working out (literally what I did yesterday, besides watching Jimmy Fallon show skits/games XD).
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

That's good. Sometimes it's better to stay in the dark, friend.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    edited January 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

That's good. Sometimes it's better to stay in the dark, friend.

Well, but now I know about it. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    My sim got a text from Father Winter that was completely blank and my sims only option was "Ok" and i can't stop laughing
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited January 2019
    My sim got a text from Father Winter that was completely blank and my sims only option was "Ok" and i can't stop laughing

He sees you when you're sleepin
    He knows when you're awake

Why do you keep getting these blank messages? I think your game broke.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

He sees you when you're sleepin
    He knows when you're awake

My sim: ok

Why do you keep getting these blank messages? I think your game broke.

Idk.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Hi 😴.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

nani wrote: »
    Hi 😴.

Hi....
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Ahhhhhhh
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Weeeee.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited January 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

All the original hallmark movies. They are all exactly the same:
    Main character is woman in 20s or 30s, usually has some sort of business job
    Love Interest has little to no personality and annoys her at first
    Sometimes she already has a boyfriend but he is a jerk and she needs to like [Love Interest Name] so they break up
    Woman who was probably a bully in high school is also interested in [Love Interest Name]
    Her best friend is black so the entire cast won't be white but she doesn't matter to the plot and you'll forget what she looks like halfway through
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited January 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Sometimes she already has a boyfriend but he is a plum and she needs to like [Love Interest Name] so they break up
    Woman who was probably a bully in high school is also interested in [Love Interest Name]
    Her best friend is black so the entire cast won't be white but she doesn't matter to the plot and you'll forget what she looks like halfway through

DO NOT EVER TALK ABOUT HALLMARK MOVIES LIKE THAT AGAIN! DO I KNOW THAT HOLLY IS GOING TO PICK THE BAKER WITH AMAZING SWEATERS OVER THE BIG CITY HOT SHOT? YES. AM I STILL GOING TO ACT SURPRISED WHEN THEY KISS JUST IN TIME ON CHRISTMAS? ALSO YES.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Today's Q Q is:

Sometimes she already has a boyfriend but he is a plum and she needs to like [Love Interest Name] so they break up

DO NOT EVER TALK ABOUT HALLMARK MOVIES LIKE THAT AGAIN! DO I KNOW THAT HOLLY IS GOING TO PICK THE BAKER WITH AMAZING SWEATERS OVER THE BIG CITY HOT SHOT? YES. AM I STILL GOING TO ACT SURPRISED WHEN THEY KISS JUST IN TIME ON CHRISTMAS? ALSO YES.

I still watch these every Christmas season I'm not a complete monster but I stand by what I said :joy:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

I still watch these every Christmas season I'm not a complete monster but I stand by what I said :joy:

Hmph. *tosses in pit*
    It's a lot of fun!
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmph. *tosses in pit*

nooooOOOoOOOoO
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Hmph. *tosses in pit*

nooooOOOoOOOoO

y e s.
    It's a lot of fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top