Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adult/Elder CC

RykaRyka Posts: 7,227 Member
edited January 2019 in CAS Custom Content
Hi!

I'm looking for recommendations of cc for adult/elder sims. I have a ton for teen/young adults but am looking for I guess more mature (idk if that's the right word) cc for my older sims!

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Honestly depends in terms of what you're lookin' for. Honestly my young adults wear about the same stuff like the young adults do, since it varies what kinda sim I'm makin'. Casual fashion or maybe something more sophsicated? These are Maxis Match clothing below.

JolieBean- Has some pretty nice items and these work pretty well with elders as well too. Couple of things for males as well.
    Simple Simmer- I like the casual, simple fullbody dresses here
    Viiavi -From casual, to lovely dresses and wedding ones to party attire for females.
    Rusty Nail- Males and females mix of different stuff and good quality clothing to suit a more mature adult sim look. Korean website so make sure you have the page translated.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • alicia17alicia17 Posts: 18 Member
    @Ryka were you looking for maxis matched or any?
    ive found a female elder dress on the sims resource
    if you just search up elder clothing some options come up
    you can also search up granny clothes or you could search for specifics such as cardigans, blouses etc
  • RykaRyka Posts: 7,227 Member
    oreoo wrote: »
    @Ryka were you looking for maxis matched or any?

I prefer maxis match but don't entirely mind either way. Also, thank you for the suggestions! :)
  • LoryndaLorynda Posts: 5 New Member
    Since this about Elder CC, does anybody know where I can find male elder alpha cc? I just need hair and facial hair. I'm giving all of the townies makeovers, and I'm starting with the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family. Any cc suggestions are what I need, really.