Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your favourite mods & CC

hi! I was wondering what you guy's favourite mods are.. I'm always looking to expand my collection :D

so far I have slice of life, controllable pets, MC Command Center, pose player & teleport mod. I have a few other small ones and mostly item/CAS CC after that. but I'm always looking for more that add to game play. if anybody could share with me their favourite mods & bits of CC.. I would love that :) theres so much that I have no idea about honestly.

I'm also looking for more poses wink lol

also I'm not sure if theres a mod out there that makes breeding pets easier? but if there is.. I'd be interested. I have the one that allows you to ask to breed with no restriction, but I never end up with something successful :(

Comments

• JamofjarsJamofjars Posts: 21 Member
    UI Cheats is one that I find really quite useful
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello
    Many simmers find that the show/search sim info mod is very helpful
    http://modthesims.info/d/576053

The link to the UI Cheats extension mod is
    http://modthesims.info/d/558548

With the upgrade to Python coming with the new patch though many mods will need to be updated. This thread explains about it
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/949019/python-upgrade-coming-soon#latest
  • Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    I have a couple mods that may help you start your game, mods like road to fame and selectable pets are really helpful, I would recommend watching A LOT of mod review videos! Enjoy!
  • Mirlo12Mirlo12 Posts: 45 Member
    Become a sorcerer. Occult succubs. Vampire child manifestation. Fairy and Mermaid mod
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,560 Member
    Deaderpool's MCCC and Sacrificial's Road to Fame_Professional Singing Career Mod.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited December 2018
    There are a few must-have-mods for me.

Lock Skill Gain Progress by Triplis

This mod is vital to me. Every time that your sim makes dinner that sims gains a little bit more of the cooking-skill. Doesn't matter what traits he or she has, or even if you kind of liked how that sim was a klutz in the kitchen. The same goes for every single skill. What happens if you lock down that progress. Your lovable sim never progresses in the art of making dinner, even as an adult the same sim makes crappy food, your sims sit there at the holiday dinner eating dinner and wishing that someone else has made it. But that is the way that sim is, a little bit different. For every sim I play I stop their progress in different skills at different points. It is so much more fun playing a Foodie with a perfect 10 in all culinary skills when you don't let every single sim do it.

For me it was liberating to let me chose which skills my sims would develop or not. Some ace the sporty stuff, some not. Some sims can't carry a tune to save their lives but that doesn't stop them from singing karaoke every weekend. It is really quite lovely.
  • prettykittythekittenprettykittythekitten Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm kind of obsessed with LittleMissSam mods, honestly. My favourite is her First Love mod, it's so cute words cannot explain <3 I also got really into The Art of Magic mod, but it hasn't been updated since the November patch and it's super depressing (my legacy save was based on this mod and I miss my legacy fam :disappointed: )
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Controllable Pets (haven't installed in my game), any mod by Nyxsimmer, extrememviolence and the haunted mirror mod. Be careful with the last one. If you don't want sims to die in your game all the time, take caution on installing the last one.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    bump! :)
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Coolspear's NPC workers mod that generates 16 NPC sims to staff all bars, stalls, cafés and restaurants in game. Works for paparazzis too. No more pointless generation of townies to fill these roles every time my sims visits a community lot or using sims from my inactive households. Best part is, I can dress them in matching outfits and they show up to work wearing it.
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • AlexandriaJadeAlexandriaJade Posts: 31 Member
    Anything by LittleMsSam is good
    I love the faster eating/drinking mod and the quick shower/bath mod
  • motymoty Posts: 58 Member
    I really love custom foods and drinks by Leniad or Icemunmun. You should check them out!
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪, '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 ★·.·´¯`·.·★

My Sims 4 CC Tumblr

3043168k08sckfabn.gif
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    bump.......
  • LindiOutOfAfricaLindiOutOfAfrica Posts: 17 Member
    CandyC's Natural metabolism mods (currently kept up to date by DarkSimister):
    Because the buff/obese epidemics just drives me absolutely insane, especially if non active/lazy sims get super buff and sims that are supposed to be active become obese for no apparent reason...

pbox's Tea for children:
    Lets kids drink all tea, although an adult still needs to make the tea...because WHY on earth can't kids drink tea?
    qmKQpYB.jpg
  • roysu_roysu_ Posts: 28 Member
    I love using CC especially Alpha skins such as obscurus. CC clothing from SHUNGA are pretty cool too. Depends if you want a more realistic feel to the game
  • roysu_roysu_ Posts: 28 Member
    When it comes to mods trait mods are fun to play with and gameplay mods such as whickedwhims ;)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I just installed the mod to make Sims actually eat at a table instead of on a bed. I love it!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    Literally anything by LittleMsSam!
    giphy.gif
  • SinnoraSinnora Posts: 28 Member
    My favorite mod is animated romantic poses)))
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    MC Command Center, UI Cheats Extension, and Littlemssams Ultrasound mod are just a few of my favorites.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• britpopsimsbritpopsims Posts: 26 Member
    Kawaiistacie makes really great gameplay mods, also RoBurky's meaningful stories is a must have for me!