Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Tray Importer

For those who are like me and use a lot and I do mean A LOT of CC and cannot live without the sims 4 tray importer... it has been beta-ed, updated and works again....http://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

Comments

• SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    Thank you! I'm going to try it!
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    SimlishTV wrote: »
    Thank you! I'm going to try it!

the only thing I have found is that it will not stay installed on my computer. make sure you have a desk top laptop shortcut in case you need to do this each time too. it only takes a few seconds so not a bother really. Need any help just let me know!
  • alicewalpurgisalicewalpurgis Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there - I can't seem to access luniver sims' website to download the tray importer. When I try I get this error message every time:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/lunivers/public_html/uploads/template_20_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php on line 836

I really hate to do this for any content, bypassing the creator's site, but does anyone happen to have the setup file handy?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hi there - I can't seem to access luniver sims' website to download the tray importer. When I try I get this error message every time:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/lunivers/public_html/uploads/template_20_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php on line 836

I really hate to do this for any content, bypassing the creator's site, but does anyone happen to have the setup file handy?

This link works for me: http://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/ > télécharger ce fichier
    It's version 1.6.1.0 released Nov 11th. 2017
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »

This link works for me: http://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/ > télécharger ce fichier

That's not working either, sadly
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited January 2018
    Bonxie wrote: »

That's not working either, sadly

Does the download link not work or the downloaded content?

I just checked it again: no problem to download the S4TI_unified_inst.zip file from http://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/. I can also open the zip-file and unzip it. I have S4TI 1.6.1.0 already installed, so I didn't check the installation itself.

If it doesn't work for you for what ever reason and you want to download it, you might PM me. I can upload the zip file on my onedrive and send you the URL.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • MX160900MX160900 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > If it doesn't work for you for what ever reason and you want to download it, you might PM me. I can upload the zip file on my onedrive and send you the URL.

how can i pm you? ,it's bcs i would like the link
  • MeggerzMeggerz Posts: 6 New Member
    Mine doesnt work. I have downloaded in a bunch and it deletes saying its not safe
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Meggerz wrote: »
    Mine doesnt work. I have downloaded in a bunch and it deletes saying its not safe

Hello
    If you would still like to use, you would need to add the file to the exclusions list in your internet security program, so as it is not scanned.
  • deezenodeezeno Posts: 48 Member
    It seems like the website is down, as I keep getting resource errors. Does anyone know where else we may be able to download an updated version?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    deezeno wrote: »
    It seems like the website is down, as I keep getting resource errors. Does anyone know where else we may be able to download an updated version?

The site is up and working again, looks like they did a snazzy revamp. You should be able to download now using the link @Bonxie mentioned:
    http://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/
  • MarychabbMarychabb Posts: 1 New Member
    Znalazł ktoś aktualną wersję , mam pobrana z listopada i niestety nie ma uwzględnionych psów o praniu już nie wspominając :(
  • cckeimigcckeimig Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm still getting the same error message as mentioned above when I navigate to any of the links provided: We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Lost connection to MySQL server during query

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

And worse still:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'IPS\Db\Exception' with message 'MySQL server has gone away' in /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:501 Stack trace: #0 /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(838): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('REPLACE INTO `c...', Array) #1 /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(304): IPS\_Db->replace('core_sessions', Array, true) #2 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('hhm9dovl3urhhjv...', '') #3 [internal function]: session_write_close() #4 {main} thrown in /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 501
  • sammadactylsammadactyl Posts: 1 New Member
    > @cckeimig said:
    > I'm still getting the same error message as mentioned above when I navigate to any of the links provided: We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.
    >
    > Lost connection to MySQL server during query
    >
    > You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.
    >
    > And worse still:
    > Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'IPS\Db\Exception' with message 'MySQL server has gone away' in /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:501 Stack trace: #0 /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(838): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('REPLACE INTO `c...', Array) #1 /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(304): IPS\_Db->replace('core_sessions', Array, true) #2 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('hhm9dovl3urhhjv...', '') #3 [internal function]: session_write_close() #4 {main} thrown in /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 501

I am getting the same thing as well. Just bought a new laptop and I can't find the zip on my old computer to transfer.
    > @cckeimig said:
    > I'm still getting the same error message as mentioned above when I navigate to any of the links provided: We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.
    >
    > Lost connection to MySQL server during query
    >
    > You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.
    >
    > And worse still:
    > Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'IPS\Db\Exception' with message 'MySQL server has gone away' in /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:501 Stack trace: #0 /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(838): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('REPLACE INTO `c...', Array) #1 /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(304): IPS\_Db->replace('core_sessions', Array, true) #2 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('hhm9dovl3urhhjv...', '') #3 [internal function]: session_write_close() #4 {main} thrown in /home/lunivers/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 501

I am getting the same thing as well. Just bought a new laptop and I can't find the zip on my old computer to transfer.

Try this link, it is working for me:
    http://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/ Right-click on the link and have it open in a new tab. I think they have periodic problems with their server, so you may have to wait a few minutes and try again if you get an error.
  • aspirantswedeaspirantswede Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been looking to download this too so I can clean up my cc but I keep getting an http error 500 message when I try to load the page. Is there any other way to get it?
    I've been looking to download this too so I can clean up my cc but I keep getting an http error 500 message when I try to load the page. Is there any other way to get it?

It looks like their server is down and they are temporarily offline. You should check back after awhile.
  • kiwiiiikiwiiii Posts: 1 New Member
    hi! so basically i've downloaded it and it works just fine, but for some reason it says, 'searching for cc is not available. please open preferences to set up the game.' i'm on mac. what do i do? it doesn't say the names of the cc so i cant delete the broken ones:(
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    kiwiiii wrote: »
    hi! so basically i've downloaded it and it works just fine, but for some reason it says, 'searching for cc is not available. please open preferences to set up the game.' i'm on mac. what do i do? it doesn't say the names of the cc so i cant delete the broken ones:(

Hello @kiwiiii
    I am not on Mac so am not using that version, but it may be best to uninstall the program, then download the program again and see if the issues remain.
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    is there anyway to get the CCs name instead 0x*** number thing (idk what it's called, maybe hex number). because i always get this number on uninstalled CC
    Womble wrote: »
    is there anyway to get the CCs name instead 0x*** number thing (idk what it's called, maybe hex number). because i always get this number on uninstalled CC

If you click on the number it should show a preview of the item in the box at the bottom. You could also try right-clicking the item number and choosing *find on Google*.
  • ArigiArigi Posts: 1 New Member
    it disabled, i can only copy the code. I already got the answer though, the dev said it won't show the CC name unless it stored in my folder. I just wanna find the CCs used in sims that i download from gallery. i guess i can't with current version of S4TI xD
    Arigi wrote: »
    it disabled, i can only copy the code. I already got the answer though, the dev said it won't show the CC name unless it stored in my folder. I just wanna find the CCs used in sims that i download from gallery. i guess i can't with current version of S4TI xD

CC doesn't download through the gallery. I am confused by what you are asking. I have some merged files that are grey and have no name so I thought that was what you meant.
  • BananaKitten16BananaKitten16 Posts: 2 New Member
    I downloaded it and it tells me it only works for windows. If there is a download page for mac that I didn't find of an alternate website could someone please let me know, thanks. :)
    I downloaded it and it tells me it only works for windows. If there is a download page for mac that I didn't find of an alternate website could someone please let me know, thanks. :)

https://luniversims.com/files/file/389-sims-4-tray-importer-for-mac/