Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite woohoo animation?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    None of the above: Brindleton Bay Lighthouse.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    The Closet. But it wasn't on here, so it's kind of a tie with coffins. I just like how they fall out on top of each other and kind of giggle about it. I do like the bush one, too. It's funny when they peak out to see if anyone is around, before they both exit out of it. I really hope we get some new spots, though. Shower, photo-booth, etc.

Or, at least add the cuddling animations to the bed. :(
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Coffin/Bats (please specify in comments)
    @DreamOperator Eh, the Observatory is ok. It's not the most exciting woohoo. They just kiss a little, open the door and walk in. Then the telescope on top spins as hearts pop up.

Also, while the coffins are my favorite, I like the Rocket Ship too. Not because of the actual act itself, but because if you have a computer on the same lot as the rocket, people can watch you woohoo from the computer, and you can even hear giggles and other woohoo noises as they watch.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    The closet one is cute
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    It's the closet. Pretty passionate. 8-12-2017-9-39-14.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hot Tub
    my answer is just plane and simple its none of the above

Please share whatever it is! I could only put in 10 options and some got left out!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Hot Tub
    I like the closet & the bush too, but hot tub has been my favourite since Perfect Patio was out.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Hot Tub
    Hot tub. I love the beckoning finger.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Sleeping Pod/Vault (please specify in comments)
    None of the above: Brindleton Bay Lighthouse.

Oh yeah. I forgot about the lighthouse.
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    edited January 2019
    @DreamOperator Eh, the Observatory is ok. It's not the most exciting woohoo. They just kiss a little, open the door and walk in. Then the telescope on top spins as hearts pop up.

Also, while the coffins are my favorite, I like the Rocket Ship too. Not because of the actual act itself, but because if you have a computer on the same lot as the rocket, people can watch you woohoo from the computer, and you can even hear giggles and other woohoo noises as they watch.

I never knew that about the rocket ship, lol. Must try that now :)

Another vote here for the closet
    Post edited by mikamakimon on
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    edited January 2019
    This just in. I have discovered Bat Woohoo between two vampires. I did not previously know this was a thing.
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Love it when they fall out of the coffin!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hot Tub
    FanPhoria wrote: »

Please share whatever it is! I could only put in 10 options and some got left out!

He doesn't let his sims woohoo and would be happy if all woohoo was removed from the game.
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hot Tub
    IceyJ wrote: »
    FanPhoria wrote: »

He doesn't let his sims woohoo and would be happy if all woohoo was removed from the game.

Oh, haha, whoops! Weird thread for him to click on in that case, lol.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    ATM closet but it's not on the poll. I want shower woohoo badly :(
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I was going to vote the walk-in closet :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited January 2019
    Tent
    I'm pretty okay with most options. The more the better... even vanilla bedroom isn't too... too awful. I still miss the chicka chicka bow wow music from ts2 when it's the first woohoo experience. Ts2 did woohoo better than even my beloved ts3... in my humble opinion.
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Hot Tub
    This just in. I have discovered Bat Woohoo between two vampires. I did not previously know this was a thing.

He-he. I had two vampires do that right in front of my unflirty Sim. She was not happy about it.

I think both vampires have to be able to turn into a bat for the option to show, but it's one of the first powers you can gain. I think even fledgling vampires can get it. So not too hard to set up.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I love the coffin woohoo, maybe a bit too much lol. But the bush, hot tub, and closet woohoo isn't too bad either >:)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    You don't really want to know.
  • Options
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    I'm pretty okay with most options. The more the better... even vanilla bedroom isn't too... too awful. I still miss the chicka chicka bow wow music from ts2 when it's the first woohoo experience. Ts2 did woohoo better than even my beloved ts3... in my humble opinion.

TS1 did woohoo the best.
  • Options
    I want the vibrating heart bed woohoo really badly but I think it should be a different woohoo animation and be like Sims 1 Play In Bed.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Hot Tub
    I picked hot tub, but that is actually the second best animation..... I love the closet one best! I haven’t even tried some of the others! Wish they would come back with shower woohoo!
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Hot Tub
    For the steamiest animation it's got to be the hot tub, hands down. I like all of them, closet is good spot, but the first time I saw hot tub woohoo I thought wow, EA's finally getting their game on, lol. Too bad it didn't extend to makeout, sitting down. Now the closet makeout is cute but it has been watered down from the best one, Sims 2.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
    I’ve had permiscuius Sims woohoo in the closet while the wokan’s spouse was asleep in the bed right next to it. :O I was so anxious but it looked naughty ^_^ bit ues hot tub is naughtiest looking XD