March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• ZiafarZiafar Posts: 691 Member
    Thank you very much for your explanations @Bonxie and @Bananas_45
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Anyway to fix home sims in dresser from wearing weird hair colors and odd CC. They are starting to resemble townies???
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited January 2019
    Anyway to fix home sims in dresser from wearing weird hair colors and odd CC. They are starting to resemble townies???

In MC Dresser blacklist those unwanted items and whitelist those, which you prefer. MC Cleaner will scan for bl items and change them with wl ones once you enter a lot. You may find a MC Dresser description here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_dresser

You can manually clean your unwanted outfits on the MC Cheats menu from the mailbox at any time with this command:
    Mailbox:MC Cheats > Dresser Clean all Sims
    Note that you have to black-/whitelist your items before.

You might consider to batch fix your CC with the 'Disallow CC for Random' fix from S4S.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited January 2019
    Is enabling the children/teens quit school option supposed to automatically unenroll them when they age up? I had it enabled and when the two kids (who were previously enrolled in grade school) aged into teens, they were not enrolled in high school. I had to enroll the first one manually. The second time it happened, I disabled the feature, saved the game, and restarted it, and when I returned to the household, the sim was automatically back in school. The documentation doesn't mention enabling this feature auto unenrolls kids and teens. Is this how it's supposed to work?

Also, I've noticed recently that children in my game have the full romance menu when clicking on sims of any age. I do have Little Miss Sam's First Love mod, but I don't think that would cause this. Is this something MCCC might have somehow activated?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    Is enabling the children/teens quit school option supposed to automatically unenroll them when they age up? I had it enabled and when the two kids (who were previously enrolled in grade school) aged into teens, they were not enrolled in high school. I had to enroll the first one manually. The second time it happened, I disabled the feature, saved the game, and restarted it, and when I returned to the household, the sim was automatically back in school. The documentation doesn't mention enabling this feature auto unenrolls kids and teens. Is this how it's supposed to work?

Also, I've noticed recently that children in my game have the full romance menu when clicking on sims of any age. I do have Little Miss Sam's First Love mod, but I don't think that would cause this. Is this something MCCC might have somehow activated?

Hmm, I've had children age up and still be enrolled in High school with the quit school mid enabled. Don't know about the other, sorry. But my kids don't have romance interactions.
    image.png
    edited January 2019
    Upcoming MCCC 6.1.0!

MCCC 6.1.0 development made good progress so far and there will be some exiting new options to improve your gameplay!

Besides a lot of bug fixing and adapting to the recent feature packs, there will be a major MC Pregnancy overhaul with the possibility to pause pregnancy and to initiate immediate pregnancy on your active sim. Perhaps you remember that this was only possible on non played sims so far. There will be a new function in MC Command on the Sims Menu: "Teleport Sim to this Sim", which allows you to teleport every sim on the lot to the position of your active sim. This is a well know function from other mods, but with this integrated into MCCC, it might reduce the amount of mods in your game.

Stay tuned for the next announcements!

Have Fun!

Join our Discord MCCC community!
    Get support not only for MCCC issues but for all game related problems including lastException file analysis.
    • Live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users from all over the world
    • Live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    • Live support from the legendary MCCC support team, even in different languages (i. e. Korean, French, Spanish, Russian, German)
    • Live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
    One of the biggest Sims 4 Discord servers!

y4m2DIq3zv9jiXRptV2X55YkwFAQmdZ0ERyiqZ-Fx5ISrDHa-Q5CFqIbhu5eduIXzcCu9UY6xqQDUK6h2B3SIZin8jfuOyshsB5uyeqH8jSDrB3WWddwhP40nfLuTNE7xeOTgZ1wAabeU_NKo6wXAO5DjQbWvs3lYF5DkMcsbAcCw8vpmlz0Y3kP1K4mP-61CZt1kfzYMoVZArcqZWYK4Jshg?width=335&height=197&cropmode=none

#MCCC #Teaser
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,216 Member
    Wow! I'm very excited. Thanks for the 'teaser'.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited January 2019
    Wow! I can’t wait! Is there anything Deaderpool can do about the stinky leaf piles?
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Wow! I can’t wait! Is there anything Deaderpool can do about the stinky leaf piles?

I'm afraid, not within MCCC. And I don't know of any plans to integrate something like this in the next time.

But you might have a look at this page:
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-jahreszeiten/
    Scroll down to section "leafpile_destroy" and "leafpile_nofreshnessdecay".
  • VoxieVoxie Posts: 3 New Member
    How do I make townies have kids?
    Voxie wrote: »
    How do I make townies have kids?

Have a look at the MC Pregancy documentation:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_pregnancy

and at the MC Population documentation:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_population

Both MC modules together add a kind of story pregression to the game.
    Thank you @Bonxie!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    Thank you so much @Bonxie. I downloaded the leaf pile destroy & it works like a charm!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Destin2016 wrote: »

I'm afraid, not within MCCC. And I don't know of any plans to integrate something like this in the next time.

But you might have a look at this page:
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-jahreszeiten/
    Scroll down to section "leafpile_destroy" and "leafpile_nofreshnessdecay".

leaf pile destroy sounds like a a harry potter spell. :) sorry i got lego harry potter for christmas.
  • Tamara64Tamara64 Posts: 7 New Member
    I have no idea where to post my sims 4 get famous failed to save issue, so I`ll just copy/past my last exception here in the hope that I`m on the right page, thank you for your patience
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>61dd96d5600c08415c4a4e14</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-25 11:00:19</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.90.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:107</categoryid><desyncid>61dd96d5600c08415c4a4e14</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Save failed due to Exception (TypeError: 16.0 has type <class 'float'>, but expected one of: int, long)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 202, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 395, in call_save_game_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 429, in save_game_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 476, in _save_game_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 472, in _save_game_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 531, in _fill_and_send_save_game_protobufs_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_manager.py", line 118, in save
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 1482, in save_zone
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_services.py", line 47, in save_all_services
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 512, in save_all_services
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 136, in save
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2253, in save_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2635, in _save_sim_attributes
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\fame\lifestyle_brand_tracker.py", line 303, in save
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 107, in Setter
    TypeError: 16.0 has type <class 'float'>, but expected one of: int, long
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>61dd96d5600c08415c4a4e14</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-25 11:07:21</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.90.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:107</categoryid><desyncid>61dd96d5600c08415c4a4e14</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Save failed due to Exception (TypeError: 16.0 has type <class 'float'>, but expected one of: int, long)
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 202, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 395, in call_save_game_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 429, in save_game_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 476, in _save_game_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 472, in _save_game_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 531, in _fill_and_send_save_game_protobufs_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_services.py", line 47, in save_all_services
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 136, in save
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2253, in save_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2635, in _save_sim_attributes
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\fame\lifestyle_brand_tracker.py", line 303, in save
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 107, in Setter
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>61dd96d5600c08415c4a4e14</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-25 11:07:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.90.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:107</categoryid><desyncid>61dd96d5600c08415c4a4e14</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Save failed due to Exception (TypeError: 16.0 has type <class 'float'>, but expected one of: int, long)
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 409, in request_client_disconnect_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 411, in save_to_scratch_slot_gen
    </root>
    edited January 2019
    @Tamara64 - Patch your game through Origin to the current patch level. Then check, whether you still get a lastException message.
  • animallover4000animallover4000 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi everyone,
    I just downloaded the mccc mod, and opened my game. I got a notification with all the modules loaded, and I can click on a sim and open the mccc screen, but Mc pregnancy doesn't show up on it.
    I downloaded the mod specifically for this feature, and I really want to use it to determine the gender of a baby.
    Hope someone can help me..
  • caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I just downloaded the mccc mod, and opened my game. I got a notification with all the modules loaded, and I can click on a sim and open the mccc screen, but Mc pregnancy doesn't show up on it.
    I downloaded the mod specifically for this feature, and I really want to use it to determine the gender of a baby.

check in your mods folder in the folder you have all the mc files makes sure there is one for mc pregnancy you might have accidentally gotten rid of it or lost it somehow, if it is missing just redownload and check for it again
    [quote="caramelcopp;c-16929948"][quote="animallover4000;c-16928894"]Hi everyone,
    Hope someone can help me..[/quote]

check in your mods folder in the folder you have all the mc files makes sure there is one for mc pregnancy you might have accidentally gotten rid of it or lost it somehow, if it is missing just redownload and check for it again
    [/quote]

Hi,
    I checked in my mods folder and the mc pregnancy file is there. I can click on a computer and select mc pregnancy there, for the storytelling options and stuff, but if I click on my pregnant sim to check the gender of the baby, it doesn't show up. I'm pretty sure I have all the mccc files downloaded, so I really don't know what is causing this...
  • caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    Hi everyone,

Hi,
    I checked in my mods folder and the mc pregnancy file is there. I can click on a computer and select mc pregnancy there, for the storytelling options and stuff, but if I click on my pregnant sim to check the gender of the baby, it doesn't show up. I'm pretty sure I have all the mccc files downloaded, so I really don't know what is causing this...

I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi everyone,

Hi,

Sounds like you might want to pop in to DPs livechat through Discord.
    https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW

Somone there will probably be able to help.

Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    [quote="caramelcopp;c-16929977"][quote="animallover4000;c-16929950"][quote="caramelcopp;c-16929948"]

I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go [/quote]
    [quote="animallover4000;c-16929984"][quote="caramelcopp;c-16929977"][quote="animallover4000;c-16929950"][quote="caramelcopp;c-16929948"]

I would redownload mc if you have already put in settings copy the mc settings file to your desktop. Then remove the mod and redownload it, once its in your mods folder replace the settings file back in the folder and you should be good to go [/quote]

[/quote]
    Hi,
    I redownloaded mccc and it still doesn't work.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top