Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dark theme, opposed to White and Green themes

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited January 2019
    I hope if we get darkmode it s true darkmode like Twitter is getting. Twitters darkmode will be getting darker and what the CEO Jack Dorsey described as True Darkmode. Right now it's really a blue black not a black black.. Twitter will be getting black soon.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    i get migraines from bright screens very easily so i'm desperate for a darkmode on pretty much every site i use, haha! there are addons for browsers that can make a sort of "darkmode" but they aren't consistently very.... effective with sites
    This is the color I'm hoping this site will go with if we do get a darkmode

This is the black Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is considering to replace the blue black darkmode we have now.
  • LesejbLesejb Posts: 15 Member
    Growing up in the seventies, everything was dark colors, walls, floors, furniture and appliances..my house is light colors, so much nicer..lol
    Lesejb wrote: »
    Growing up in the seventies, everything was dark colors, walls, floors, furniture and appliances..my house is light colors, so much nicer..lol

Yes but on a phone or tablet black is preferred cause it's easier on the eyes at night plus it makes you're battery last longer on android phones.
    I've noticed on the pc version of the forums the toggle option is only big enough for green and white. To get darkmode on the pc version they'll probably need to either make that toggle thing a little bigger or do away with it and implement a new type of way to switch between green,white and darkmode. Same with the mobile version of the forums.
    edited January 2019
    Deleted.