Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adult sim moving out on their own

:-)
I have a question about the adult sims moving out on their own. I have a sims character who just became an adult, I want to move her out to live into her own house but I don't know how to do this, can someone please help me?

creasia

Comments

• Options
    iammypersonaiammypersona Posts: 1,968 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Click on the phone while you are playing him/her. The option will be there. :)
  • Options
    jossjoss Posts: 1 New Member
    I just checked he phone and the only option is to move household. Does anyone know how to move out a young adult sim on their own?
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2019
    joss wrote: »
    I just checked he phone and the only option is to move household. Does anyone know how to move out a young adult sim on their own?
    The move within the same world by phone or computer options should produce a split screen with the members of the household intended to stay put on one side (the left, I think), those moving out on the other, and a checkbox that indicates which one will be the active household after the household splits. This is not what you are seeing?

You should also be able to split a household by way of Edit Town.

The move to a new world option would, I believe, need to involve the entire household the way EA arranged that as the world left behind and its sims would then not be in play any longer. There are mods available that offer other options.

Also, just to confirm, you are playing TS3? There's no posting history on your account and sometimes TS4 players accidentally end up over here, but the two games are very different from each other. :)
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net