Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Games missing from Origin

When I opened my origin account this morning most of my Sims 3 games are missing, is there a reason for this and is anyone else experiencing this?
PPHeader_zpsacc5170a.jpg</a>

Comments

• Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited July 2015
    I think after the last Origin update, you now have to right click on the sims 3 and choose "view game details" ,, I think that's what it says. >-< You should then be able to see your games.
    Post edited by Crazycatldy on
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Also make sure that it is not been hidden, that happened to me once with TS2.
  • Options
    Lckygrl1975Lckygrl1975 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Thanks :) I did look in info via base Sims 3 and they were there
    PPHeader_zpsacc5170a.jpg</a>
  • Options
    u0577123u0577123 Posts: 7 New Member
    Same. Who thought that was a great idea.......thought I lost all my sims. Was gonna lose my mind. I'm sure there is a better way to make things more organized, rather than hide all "extra/ EP " games under one title. 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    u0577123 wrote: »
    Same. Who thought that was a great idea.......thought I lost all my sims. Was gonna lose my mind. I'm sure there is a better way to make things more organized, rather than hide all "extra/ EP " games under one title. 🐸🐸🐸🐸

Having all the EPs together with the base game like it is now on Origin is great for EA as it means anyone who has digital versions of any of their Expansions HAS to update to patch 1.69 if they want to install their expansions from Origin.
  • Options
    IonaxbeanIonaxbean Posts: 1 New Member
    So this has happened to me, but.. they are not hidden and when I look at the extra content, it's acting like I've never owned them. I played them last night but today I have lost Pets, Seasons and University life.. please help.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2019
    Ionaxbean wrote: »
    So this has happened to me, but.. they are not hidden and when I look at the extra content, it's acting like I've never owned them. I played them last night but today I have lost Pets, Seasons and University life.. please help.
    You will probably need to contact Customer Service to see what is going on with your account. Sometimes games and EPs obtained from unauthorized resellers are removed without warning, and sometimes properly obtained games and packs are blocked when they shouldn't be. Only EA can tell you what has happened and if there is something about your account that can be fixed if there is a block on these things on their end.
    https://help.ea.com/en
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net