Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What idea pack sounds more appealing?

Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
I am excited to see what everyone thinks. Let's wait and see. :wink:

Leave a comment why you voted for it. :smiley:
Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
Post edited by Captain_C on

What idea pack sounds more appealing? 345 votes

Circus & Zoo Pets Gamepack (Variety of animals, and performing)
3%
PsychYourMind08IObellepuddleduck1iliekponiezEnkiSchmidtCorenrenAirakaleSmiffs88ListentoToppDoggLimorzSilentSaphire21 11 votes
Wild West Gamepack (More clothes and places to explore, with no rules )
2%
HejixAnmirlaMajski0AvianatorOldeseadoggeSkosalgGeekMonkey34B21thatsnotswegDrakosPastelMermaid 10 votes
Romantic Gettaway Gamepack (Romance system, places to visit & fall in love)
20%
Frn0731Nh6650aprilrosexbecky685xAngel_mixStormkeephuandlukeekee53Nihmokokoro80Paigeisin5DJQ1308loubyloulouVageniusbarracuda1574sekojranamarcel21Kim5496determigpixiejuice 70 votes
Retro Old School & Disco Gamepack (Personal favourite - Anything 80's, acardes, dancing, more music and clothes)
5%
Icewolfalexspoom13BeardedgeekfriendlysimmersKaeChan2089whyaccesssimmietimeHCSauInternal_ChaosSimmer_chiyenitskatylynnDianesimsAriaMad2NovuKomeettaashamrockshakeRouensimsIVXXXVIPandySims 19 votes
Farming & Warewolves Gamepack (Beautiful new town, with a twist )
17%
Kolbyalan650111SimmervillestoryylornalexloveqtnikkiIsb917Alainar415Schantalcchant86liliaethCeres_Meirionadragonfreakzagboorulescrebo19tonymcanallymlmeadowsJennyggwrenstalesMazatl 59 votes
Mermaids & Pirates Gamepack (Search for lost treasures, take on pirates/become one, meet the lost deep ocean city)
6%
IceyJaelias24AyradyssMLadyAzzeravessmetwilight_aerithtaydevtroshalomhalloweenchildAlbaWaterhouseMaggieMarleymaxsa13zamyedwards1986Louise_G0325hermioniaStormi_AmesRobotBeesSimAlexandriaheavenlyhoshiNicoleDP24 24 votes
Fairies & Witches Gamepack (Adds new type of Sim, ability to learn and practice witchcraft, ability for Sims to fly)
28%
DannydanboGRIMMYrudy8292DerellaLaBlue0314kippy300Cabelle1863MartinvEvilWitch83Writin_RegAlrynnsimm621justChrisUkelanorbretonDESERTFLOWER1981IrdiwenMariefoxprice83Magdaleenascoedmock68 98 votes
Super, Future Stuff Gamepack (Adds superheroes and vigilantes, hover board type stuff, and other sporty and content)
3%
luthienrisingfiercephoenix91HalvareshmillerolsenMagicalZiaChazzzyAenmondMonday[Deleted User]LanieBorneCheetahAlyssaThePanDanSunStone02 13 votes
Old School Gamepack (Has everything from 20's to 50's, jive, more music, clothing and accessories, drive-ins, etc)
4%
SimpatsyannBlueSeaWavesmariajane216AquaGamer1212DonnaSpartacusmunroeleDanaanhornAmandèleJoyGodzillaLady_BalloraMindsimscreateErwyleCaptain_CPenguinBudgiePhanthephantomKataM 16 votes
Other (let me know down in the comments below )
7%
BluegayleOneAdorkableGirlGalacticGalBlkBarbiegalkrystle0385PlayerSinger2010candy8simgirl1010Bagoas77KiaraSims4ModsCynel1ChadSims2SiliClone83bienchenMasonGamermscosmoDestin2016simlotteDenimjoAshtontoAshton22 25 votes

Comments

• Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    Old School Gamepack (Has everything from 20's to 50's, jive, more music, clothing and accessories, drive-ins, etc)
    I like the old school stuff from the Sims 2, and I would love to see a fresh look.
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • ErwyleErwyle Posts: 17 Member
    The clothes from the 20's to 50's would be a great addition to the game I think...
  • Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    Don't forget to let to leave a comment for your choice, everyone's vote counts. :smile:
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Wild West Gamepack (More clothes and places to explore, with no rules )
    Farming/Werewolves and Witches/Fairies each need to be their own pack. Combining them would be a disaster because they wouldn't be fully fleshed out.
    Witches and Fairies could be combined into an Expansion pack that focused on magic, but I don't think they are going to dedicate an EP to Occults.

Farming needs to be an EP because there is so much territory that it could cover (and would be a lot of work to make). It needs a world with large lots for crops and livestock. Bring back the butter churner and spinning wheel to make goods from the livestock. Bring back the canning station. Sell these goods and harvestables at a Farmers' Market. Have a County Fair with baking contests and carnival rides. I'm concerned that they will only make it as a GP and we will only get one aspect of farming because that will still be quite a bit of work - livestock (that's what won the Twitter poll).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited January 2019
    Since ts4 is so limited and slanted more as a mobile game, EA should just create a Pokémon Go-inspired version and overlay your sims into your reality. Maybe hook it up even more with Alexa and your sims could play hide-and-seek with you and give you clues where they're hiding in your house (or outside in your neighborhood) in Simlish.
  • NovuNovu Posts: 21 Member
    Retro Old School & Disco Gamepack (Personal favourite - Anything 80's, acardes, dancing, more music and clothes)
    1980s arcades sounds cool. A place for teens to hangout at the mall.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Super, Future Stuff Gamepack (Adds superheroes and vigilantes, hover board type stuff, and other sporty and content)
    I would have said Farming but not with anything supernatural. It's not the kind of gameplay I want farming for.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Fairies & Witches Gamepack (Adds new type of Sim, ability to learn and practice witchcraft, ability for Sims to fly)
    I like all the supernatural options.
    Would probably separate werewolves and farming as I see little connecting them other then being based in the country. Would like to see farming as an expansion pack.
    Pirates and mermaids would be fun though I'm not sure how pirates would fit into the modern theme.
    Superheroes would probably be my second pick, but I've been waiting for witches for awhile and I would also love to see fairies, although not necessarily at the same time.
    The others choices I'm kinda meh on (except maybe the wild west one).
  • simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    Other - I would like a tropical paradise - with beaches and lots with ocean views. New fishing and garden options.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Romantic Gettaway Gamepack (Romance system, places to visit & fall in love)
    I'd be interested in a romantic getaway pack, especially if it included expanded wedding options.
  • RobotBeesRobotBees Posts: 145 Member
    Mermaids & Pirates Gamepack (Search for lost treasures, take on pirates/become one, meet the lost deep ocean city)
    Love the idea of pirates and mermaids but I don't think it would be possible with how the game currently works but there was an underwater house in the ancient GameCube version of the Sims :D
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    I think the supernaturals (and robots) will skew this survey, since it's pretty well known that they're highly requested.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I want to see Cars, Romance or Highschool if it could be done right as a game pack, I'd be happy with any of these. As the next game pack from your list I'd pick retro because if romance is in a game pack I don't want it tied to a new major feature like a vacation getaway but to everything we already have like improved dating options, more romantic interactions, couples dances on the dance floor, cuddling in bed, photo booth, turn on turn off system and a new lot type like a movie theater.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I'm all about having a new romance system in game so this was a super tough choice. I just liked your idea of combining farming with werevolwes and this is why it got my vote.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Voted Fairies and Witches but if I could vote twice I'd go for Pirates and Mermaids as my 2nd option.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Circus & Zoo Pets Gamepack (Variety of animals, and performing)
    Circus and Zoo for me since I'm a family player. I'd love more places to take my families to instead of just parks.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Definitely need witches, and by extension, werewolves in my game. Not too fussed about fairies, but it could be cool. Farming could be fun too. I'm definitely interested in seeing where this version goes. :)
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited January 2019
    I like the way you divided the options! Normally in these types of polls, I just vote for whichever option has something supernatural in it, but this time, I actually had to stop and think about it.

Fairies are kind of my number one wish for Sims right now, but I know they're not as popular, even with the supernatural crowd. But I'm excited by the idea of witches. I could pretend they're fairies, at least. Can't really do that with werewolves.

I don't feel like we need more romance in the game. We already have romantic garden stuff, the romance festival, Love Day, ect. But then I don't tend to focus on romance too much in my stories, so I can see why people who use it a lot might want something fresh and new.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    Vintage Glamour Stuff already covers 1920s-1940s. Retro Stuff should be about 50s/60s/70s/80s. I'd buy a 50s-80s EP or GP for sure!
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I honestly couldn't care less about supernaturals, but I still voted farming since even if they added werewolves, you could probably just ignore them. I really want farm animals like chickens (which could literally be an object like babies tied to their coup) and the ability to use your home lot like a retail store where you can sell fresh eggs and produce.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited January 2019
    Why is farming coupled with werewolves lmao??? Anyway, I picked this for the farming. I dont care for too much supernatural stuff in my sims. Witches and vampires is all it needs.

If pirates and mermaids ever come out....omg, I might have to quit playing. Or not buy it haha.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Witches, Fairies, Werewolves, Mermaids, Unicorns.... I want it all QwQ

Sims team has been slacking on occult content for sims 4 and I'm super depressed about that. I really hope they make more occult life states soon~
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I want futuristic stuff, and more supernaturals. In two separate packs because yeah, they'd clash thematically. Supers would be really cool too.

I also want werewolves, but farming seems lame.

Would be nice to vote for more than one thing.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I admit farming doesn't really interest me, but I have been waiting for werewolves since vampires so I couldn't not choose it. I love all of these ideas though, especially the romantic getaway as I do feel the romance system needs expanding on.
  • IonlyspeaksimsIonlyspeaksims Posts: 1 New Member
    I feel like maternity type of pack would do really well, so people have a choice of maternity wear, and more interactions for pregnant sims without mods (ultrasounds etc)