Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @AudreyFld Feel better soon. Miss my writing partner :smile:
    Thanks! Trying to get back in the saddle today! I have enjoyed seeing a little more about Avery’s lover, Spencer, and seeing Avery in prison in your story! Made me smile..... :)

Hopefully you’re feeling better by the time you read this comment (and got a ton of rest after I stopped bugging you this morning :joy::heart:) No rush at all for the new chapter. We know it’ll be worth the wait! Just get better!
    Thanks....drinking coffee this morning and refusing to stay in bed! :)
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Feel better soon. Miss my writing partner :smile:
    Thanks! Trying to get back in the saddle today! I have enjoyed seeing a little more about Avery’s lover, Spencer, and seeing Avery in prison in your story! Made me smile..... :)

@AudreyFld I am glad you enjoyed it. More to come next week.
    edited January 2019
    <3 The Epilogue of Cole’s story is posted! <3 See how things are one year later...

If only things could always stay this easy - but kids turn into teens and all bets are off!

ISpL8ip.png

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I’m so excited to start the next gen (and so happy for Cole too! He really deserves this happy ending after everything he went through!)
    snvAF3B.png
    I’m so excited to start the next gen (and so happy for Cole too! He really deserves this happy ending after everything he went through!)

I am sooo happy to start next gen and for Cole too. I love the little marshmallow. <3

For Cole we had lots of ships to set sail only to sink, for the next gen, while there will definitely be a ship or two, there will be much more drama from the beginning. We will follow Reagan, Ryan and Taylor with a little cousin Will and baby Connie thrown in for good measure....this will be a weird ‘heirless’ sort of generation! :joy::joy::joy:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    First I have to say what a nice happy little family, so glad that Cole is finally there right where he's always wanted to be! <3 I do think that Dannie is afraid to tell Taylor and that by waiting she will only make it worse for everyone. Looking forward to all the teen angst coming our way!

Also I hope we never see Avery again! But then what fun would that be?! :joy:>:)

Glad to see you back! You were missed! <3
    @haswh wrote: »
    First I have to say what a nice happy little family, so glad that Cole is finally there right where he's always wanted to be! <3 I do think that Dannie is afraid to tell Taylor and that by waiting she will only make it worse for everyone. Looking forward to all the teen angst coming our way!

Also I hope we never see Avery again! But then what fun would that be?! :joy:>:)

Glad to see you back! You were missed! <3

They do make a cute family! <3 I'm glad Cole is happy too. He had so many ups and downs. I believe you are absolutely right. Waiting wasn't necessarily the right move here. Secrets don't age well.... And teen angst is guaranteed.

Avery - o:) You are right - she is gone, but not forgotten, by me anyway! o:) She's gonna get out of prison and be the perfect little momma Reagan always wanted... yes.... that's right! o:) Whaaat? It's true! :joy::joy::joy:

I missed you guys too! Very happy to be back. :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Here's what I think their sims personalities might be:

Ryan--bro, confident traits

Reagan--gloomy, jealous traits

Taylor--good, loves dogs traits

(I could only guess two of them based on what I see right now.)

So excited for this to start. Loads of drama ahead, I can see...(especially with the Daddy bomb pending.) :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2019
    Here's what I think their sims personalities might be:

Ryan--bro, confident traits

Reagan--gloomy, jealous traits

Taylor--good, loves dogs traits

(I could only guess two of them based on what I see right now.)

So excited for this to start. Loads of drama ahead, I can see...(especially with the Daddy bomb pending.) :scream:

All of those traits certainly fit! So glad you guys are as excited as I am!

And we will start off with the Daddy Bomb! :scream::scream::scream:

tumblr_mjlpdxLVoq1rxp34uo1_250.gif

@AudreyFld I can't wait to get back myself. I look forward to the kinda hell we gonna put our sims through together!!! ;)
    edited January 2019
    @AudreyFld I can't wait to get back myself. I look forward to the kinda hell we gonna put our sims through together!!! ;)

Me? Put my sims through hell? o:) Never! I love my sims! In fact the next episode of loving my sims will be TOMORROW! Yay.... The first chapter or the "Prologue" to Gen 3 is tomorrow morning. Here is a sneak peek:
    Taylor gets the bomb...
    dj6EACs.png

Next - Ryan and Reagan get it....
    fWFdcUM.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ryan and Reagan are like...plum what you said?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ryan and Reagan are like...plum what you said?

They are! :o
    @AudreyFld I can't tell if those are tears of joy or tears of hurt by Taylor
    @AudreyFld I can't tell if those are tears of joy or tears of hurt by Taylor
    Tomorrow morning you’ll find out!
    edited January 2019
    :star:It’s tomorrow morning! :star:

The first chapter or a Prologue to Gen 3 is now posted.... The bomb is dropped :scream:

Dannie and Cole try to explain to Taylor that she isn’t who she thinks she is.....

SwXLT6X.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited January 2019
    Do Cole and Taylor get to bond over seeking out new parents? Is Sofia grinning like a mad woman at how smooth it went? ;) (until five minutes later lol)
    Post edited by InfraGreen on
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my! Reagan is going to give them trouble over this but only because it affects her status with how others look at her and her family. It's so hard to be a teen! :s Taylor is so happy that her dream has come true, Cole IS her real Dad! Just what she wanted! I am happy for her and she has a real sister too to top it off! <3:p I have a feeling that Ryan is going to give Cole and Dannie a run for their money as he gets older! >:) This will certainly be a fun Gen to read! :):#
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited January 2019
    Regan is too young to understand about how complicated relationships can be. Didn't Cole divorce A? So technically A wouldn't have any control over fortunate Cole might or might not leave behind if something were to happen. Even if she did get custody of Regan and Ryan A would probably not want them at all
    6adMCGP.gif
    Do Cole and Taylor get to bond over seeking out new parents? Is Sofia grinning like a mad woman at how smooth it went? ;) (until five minutes later lol)
    Ha! I think you meant Dannie - yes she is grinning like a mad woman at how smooth it went - until 5 minutes later when it all went to hell! So I don't know how much bonding Cole and Taylor will get with this new family dynamic messing things up!
    @haswh wrote: »
    Oh my! Reagan is going to give them trouble over this but only because it affects her status with how others look at her and her family. It's so hard to be a teen! :s Taylor is so happy that her dream has come true, Cole IS her real Dad! Just what she wanted! I am happy for her and she has a real sister too to top it off! <3:p I have a feeling that Ryan is going to give Cole and Dannie a run for their money as he gets older! >:) This will certainly be a fun Gen to read! :):#
    Yes - it does affect how others will look at their family. And this is certainly the first thing she thought of, but.....as she processes the information, she will have other thoughts as well. Taylor is thrilled with the news although she wasn't happy they kept it from her for so long. Ryan is most certainly going to give Cole and Dannie a run for their money! He is a hot mess. It's going to be fun and crazy....A lot of drama to come for sure.
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    Regan is too young to understand about how complicated relationships can be. Didn't Cole divorce A? So technically A wouldn't have any control over fortunate Cole might or might not leave behind if something were to happen. Even if she did get custody of Regan and Ryan A would probably not want them at all

Reagan's teen-aged brain is not fully comprehending the complexities. All she sees is that her daddy had an affair and lied to her. Every adult she has loved has betrayed her. Maybe when she is much older, and begins to have her own relationships, she will be able to finally understand that 'stuff' happens. Cole did divorce Avery. So if something happened, she may still get everything because he is not married to Dannie at this point and she would get the kids and control his inheritance....They are 'grown up' now so she may very well want them because of that....
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Nah I meant Sofia, she had to do the opposite with the "guess who can be your legal mommy? :wink:" with Cole and it comes full circle to whomst is Taylor's not-so-legal bio dad (and I dunno how the law works for changing that)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'm going to start a petition to have Connie be the next heir.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Nah I meant Sofia, she had to do the opposite with the "guess who can be your legal mommy? :wink:" with Cole and it comes full circle to whomst is Taylor's not-so-legal bio dad (and I dunno how the law works for changing that)
    I get it! Sorry....but yep... full circle sort of.... :o I wonder if he would have to adopt her or simply do a paternity test and get things changed? Which he did already - the test that is.
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I'm going to start a petition to have Connie be the next heir.
    Ha! I have a feeling she might wind up being a spoiled little princess! :joy:

I am back to a somewhat ‘regular’ update schedule, updating every few days. I’m super excited about this next sad chapter where we finally get into the head of the three teenagers. :) Reagan and Ryan are up this chapter. Next chapter will be Taylor’s turn.

After this, I will primarily follow Reagan, who would be heir, if I had to name a heir this gen. But, we will definitely get pieces of the other two sprinkled throughout as they try to move forward with their lives. Who doesn’t want to see Ryan getting into trouble? 😂 And they will remain somewhat intertwined throughout their early adulthood. Now onto the chapter!

Chapter 3.1 - Regan and Ryan We see how they are processing the new information.

Ryan comforts his sister who is very confused and upset

iR4eOYI.png