Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Space Bun! I lurves Space Bun <3<3<3 lots! I wonder if when he gets Lani in his rocket ship, he'll prove he has rabbity hips too. Don't get me wrong as sweet as Fox is, he's not Space Bun <3 I have to say I feel for Fox, you'd think his Dad would be doing something, especially with magic fruit growing here there and everywhere, or maybe deep down he's thinking it'll be cheaper than divorce in the long run? Either way Lani needs to stop thinking she's so insignificant and so small a part of Ellie's life. I'm pretty sure Ellie would be super miffed if she knew Lani felt that way. Actually, I hope Lani winds up with all three of them (come on there's room for a little Space Bun in there) and turns out to be a pollination technician herself..... One thing I do know, if Space Bun ever winds up with anyone and pollinates them, it'll give a whole new meaning to a little bun in the oven....
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @InfraGreen Give me an entire world that's like Sixam, please. (And Sylvan Glade while you're at it.....)

@Bloosmoo LOL! I wasn't expecting that reaction to Space Bun, but I'm glad you like him so much. <3<3 Never knew you were into bunny ears and skintight jumpsuits~

The fruit that cured Penny and Daya way back when was a special case, and sadly wouldn't work for the very human Lyanna. :( After so long among the fae, who knows what'd happen even if Orlando dragged her out of there now...

Lani likes gardening...flowers involve pollination...so Lani is clearly a pollination technician herself~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    Super curious to know if anyone still wants/likes werewolves? :open_mouth:
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Captain_C wrote: »

Huh?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

I do but I highly doubt that an EA dev is reading this thread (or any simlit at all)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

I do but I highly doubt that an EA dev is reading this thread (or any simlit at all)

This person is a troll, trying to gain membership points. Ugh. I hate that.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @pammiechick: but I don't hate my headcanon of Gaston as a rococo-era werepoodle. ;)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    <3<3 Lani <3<3 I still feel bad that she thinks so little of herself and no matter what is always out to please everyone and not herself. :/ She's pretty great if she would take the time to notice. :) So she meets up again with Space Bun, now what could that mean. Hmmm. I Do like the fact that Fox is not as overbearing as before. Good advice Griff. Maybe just maybe Lani and Fox can be good friends again! I sure hope so! <3

Lyanna! :bawling:

I just love Lani chapters!! :)<3<3

• Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @pammiechick: but I don't hate my headcanon of Gaston as a rococo-era werepoodle. ;)

LOL!!! Werepoodle...hmm...I'd love to see that!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @InfraGreen Give me an entire world that's like Sixam, please. (And Sylvan Glade while you're at it.....)

@Bloosmoo LOL! I wasn't expecting that reaction to Space Bun, but I'm glad you like him so much. <3<3 Never knew you were into bunny ears and skintight jumpsuits~

The fruit that cured Penny and Daya way back when was a special case, and sadly wouldn't work for the very human Lyanna. :( After so long among the fae, who knows what'd happen even if Orlando dragged her out of there now...

Lani likes gardening...flowers involve pollination...so Lani is clearly a pollination technician herself~

I used Forgotten Hollow as my alien planet, and the lot I chose actually was actually really similar to Sixam when I visited it.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @haswh <3<3 I'm always excited to post Lani chapters, so thank you for that! SPACE BUN! For some reason, whenever I say Space Bun, I think of the SPACE PANTS skit from SNL.

Fox doesn't like to make people feel bad, he's just very fae. So if he calms down a bit, Lani should be fine. ;)

@InfraGreen @pammiechick Hmmm, I can imagine the fluffy head silhouette when he howls at the moon...

@SeaDragonSong Oh really, which lot was it? I always forget about Forgotten Hollow (the name fits!) even though Fangs started off there, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster That's funny! :D:D I've never seen it before, thanks for sharing. Now I will be singing this all day! :D
  • Options
    @LadyLobster It's the lot with the starter home on it.
    Story_Banner.png
  • Options
    Lani is a pollination technician? Whaaa??? :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @haswh SPACE PANTS!

@SeaDragonSong Ahh, thanks! <3

@pammiechick ROFL, I'm just joking, don't worry. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Ellie goes swimming...

TzNZBqf.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Ellie is such a fun character, and she's definitely got feelings for Prince Kai (suddenly I think of koi). Hopefully she can make time for Lani, because she needs her friend too.
    Story_Banner.png
  • Options
    Ellie is so happy when she's with her Merman! <3 I'm glad but she really needs to spread her time out with other people too, like maybe call her Dad and spend a bit of time with her bestie. I'm sure they would both like that very much! Her Dad is probably beside himself with worry! I do think Lani would be a bit appalled at Ellie's thoughts of her Mer-duder but would love a bit of her time. @WagonFruit did a fab job with the pool rooms! <3
  • Options
    Whoa, today is apparently the two-year anniversary of Fangs? Or at least that's what WordPress tells me! I can't believe it's been so long! :scream:

@SeaDragonSong <3<3 Maybe Prince Kai has a koi pond in his dorm room!

@haswh Ellie thrives on novelty, so she's distracted by all the fun new things right now. Luckily Lani is making new friends too, but Hamlet...hmmmm. You'll find out soon!

Aren't those rooms amazing?! They were such a sweet surprise from WagonFruit. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster Happy two year anniversary!! <3
  • Options
    @haswh Thank you! <3<3 I have a feeling it'll be another year before I finish this gen... :scream: (Okay, maybe six months? Aaaa.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Happy 2-year anniversary! And am I the only one who thinks that Prince Kai looks like Matt Smith? Except for the ears and green skin, of course.
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT I totally see what you mean about Prince Kai's resemblance--it's the lack of eyebrows, I think. LOL

And thank you! <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Belle's Path of Love and Beauty takes an unfortunate turn...

i6GWDHa.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Her one true love is right by her bed...
    7ICUHsM.png

outrun / blog / tunglr