Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don Lothario vs. J Huntington III

2...Next

Comments

• sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    It's always been Don for me, I give him lots of body hair which makes him even hotter.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Azreal_RouAzreal_Rou Posts: 22 Member
    I have to pick Don for nostalgia reasons XD I remember using him several times in sims 2
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    I swear, these two have some of the strongest genes in the game. Most definitely Don's chin, my legacy sims' two sons ended up resembling Bruce Wayne for a while there. :3

Still, I tend to use Don as a fling for my sims because I can't really take him seriously and he didn't care for children that much so he was kind of a dirt bag, especially if I'm playing the Goths (that brings back a load of memories, lol.), this is a dude who will go after both Caliente sisters and the mom if willing. Yeah, no thanks. J(avier) turned out to be a great father and friend in my playthrough. He's adorable as an Elder, though. Of course makeover wise? Can't deny they're both pretty hot.
  • Mandy_LynMandy_Lyn Posts: 33 Member
    I prefer Don.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Neither, I agree on Caleb part haha.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    They are both completely unattractive imo...
  • saysay_playssimssaysay_playssims Posts: 7 New Member
    Don is okay, but I love J way more. Not only is he cute (in a pixelated way) but he's a great partner for my Sims (if you get rid of the noncommittal trait of course) and an awesome dad. Speaking of being a dad, he even has strong genes for his kids, and I love that.