Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideals for witches and an island paradise type pack

peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
edited January 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I had some ideals for some add-ons. I hope this is the right place and I'm a little nervous, but here goes

Sims 4 Resorts
1.Allowing your sims to own a resort
2.A special beach lot. I say this because 1. beaches would be nice and 2. Due to the way the game is made this is the closest thing to get a way for people to have their mermaids and surfing. Personally, those are two things I'm not that into but I do this beach lots would be nice and those are things people really want. Though I get feeling that beach lots would have to be stuck to the world that comes in the pack it would be nice to make beaches.
3. Speaking of the beaches, one of them should be a hidden lot. I feel the game needs more of those. If mermaids were somehow added to please all of the people wanting them then maybe this could be the place where you could get an item to turn you into one. Though mostly there's a lot of rare items here.
4. Pet parrots macaws, budgies, cockatoos, cockatiels, caiques and so on realistically would not be on an island together but WillowCreek has a magic tree, pretty sure an island full of birds isn't that far out there. I also feel that more lizards and snakes could be added in this.
5. Sunburns and tanning, please! In real life, I may avoid getting direct sunlight but on The Sims getting a tan or sunburn is so exciting! That being said sunblock and tanning oil would be neat additions.

Sims 4 Witches
1. Pet crows, owls, doves, pigeons, rats, snakes and lizards
2. Witchcraft as a skill though witch life-state learns the skill much quicker than normal sims and has perks including extra spells and quirks. Alternatively, it could be handled more like fame and anyone with witchcraft skill could have these.
3. Make the quirks selectable and now based upon what the player does. Green skin would be nice as a selectable thing though not if you're being forced.
4. Speaking of green skin, it's something you can just give to sims in CAS normal, however, this green skin would give sims around them a moodlet of some kind or make it harder to build relationships, or something of that nature just as long as it's a choice. Just because it's an evil witch it doesn't need green skin.
5. Do something with frogs, let them give witch sims a moodlet be used for a potion or something.
6. Speaking of potions, alchemy can come back. And one of the creatable potions is and age freeze.
7. Tomes, wands, and staves, rather than just wands. I say this mostly because tomes are used in my two favourite video games but because different ways of casting spells could come as an advantage to different types of magic.
8. I feel neo-classical gothic stuff came with Vampires. For witches, I think the aesthetic of the clothes and items should be gothic fairytale.

I'd love to hear thoughts and things people have to add.
(I actually mean these to be 2 different packs. I feel that people misunderstood.)
My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
Post edited by peach1red on

Comments

• Options
    VirtualFairytalesVirtualFairytales Posts: 9 New Member
    @peach1red These ideas are awesome! Especially the pets you mentioned and point 7 to make the witches more unique depending on their character.

Additionally I acutally wish there will be a remake of some Makin Magic stuff.
    For example of the magic town - I loved the style and that you had to earn the special residential lots with the magic coins. :)

I also loved the magic duels, the shows and quests you had to solve for special ingredients.

There were so many details in that pack. So much to explore.
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    @VirtualFairytales Absolutely! Makin' Magic was such a fun pack, and I loved the aesthetic of Magic Town. Having to work to get your ingredients was actually pretty fun as well, though I'd hope it's not as much of a chore as herbology is in outdoor retreat - it drives me nuts that the bugs can only be captured in Granite Falls, and that I have to consistently go there in order to get the skill rolling.

That said, I'm definitely open to other aesthetics as well. I've seen this pop up here a couple of times, but I also love the idea of having the witches be themed around New Orleans and the bogs of Louisiana. If they went with that route, they could add in zydeco music for stereos, as well as a New Orleans bog neighborhood where I can get foods like beignets, steam crawdads, and jumbalyah. I think this setting offers a lot more diversity to the game as it gives you a more anchored region for frogs and other swamplife like crawdads, mosquitos, and other bugs. It ALSO adds as a neat way to tie in voodoo a little more to the game, as potentially being a branch or magic style that you can create with a witch's magic skill tree. Plus, it's an aesthetic we don't have in the game already, and can be a nice way to add in some more rural, maybe more tattered, clothing to enrich things. It also seamlessly fits in with alchemy too, as it wouldn't be too weird to see an outdoor cauldron in a bog hut, or even an indoor cauldron in some of the fancier New Orleans style homes. I think there's so much potential for bog witches here, and it would make them super unique from vampires, while also tying into more semi-recent supernaturals and witches on TV like True Blood and American Horror Story: Coven.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Owning and managing resorts would be cool!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2019
    Witches, Nah you lost me at Green Skin, I really want this pack to be good for once.

Sorcery is not a skill any sim can just pick up. It is an Arcane Trait one is born with.
    hereditary (Pending on how powerful the Parent(s) is/are, but rarely a Human could randomly give birth to a Sorcerer. The child could also be born with the Dormant Arcane trait, could be awoken by Mysticism (Level 5 Sorcerers can do this).

Sorcery is the highest and richest forms of magic.
    Magic will depend on 3 factors
    Needs - Primarily your Sims Energy Need will be the source of your sim's power.
    Sorcerers have double the amount of energy than the average human.

Emotion - Emotions will drive the direction of Success rate and amplify/diminishing the sim's Power:

Sorcerers in these emotions will find there magic at 100% most powerful and successful
    Focused, Confident, Energized, Inspired

since these are the default states, the success and Power rate is diminished a little bit, perhaps now at 75%.
    Happy, Fine

these are the "Distracted emotions" there for the Success rate is at 50%
    Playful, Flirty, Dazed, Bored

These are the Weakest and unsuccessful emotions for your sim to be in ranging from 0-25%
    Sad, Tense, Uncomfortable, Embarrassed

Anger (and hopefully some day Envy) Is the emotion where your Sim is 100% powerful but Also 100% Reckless, doing magic in this state could be benifical but also very dangerous to the enemy, bystanders and most importantly to the sorcerer themselves.

Familiarity - The more the Sims cast certain spells the more they grow familiar with them. they develop a Brand of Magic that is now accustomed to them. For example My simself is a Mix of Light and Dark Magic, Fire, Earth. he's also good at Potions, and enchantments.
    So lets say I have autonomy and got into a Fight with another Sorcerer, Vampire, Werewolf, or Magic Hunter. He would use Light, Darkness fire and Earth to defeat his enemy. And if he wanted to work on his magic skills he would read up on enchantments and Potions.

Spell Book UI - Immerse yourself in your sim's Spell Book
    So vampires have the Strengths and Weaknesses Tree, the Spell Book covers all powers your sim can learn using Magic Points, (MP)
    There are 10 Chapters + Bonus/Hidden/Torn Pages Chapter in the spell book, Chapters are nonlinear you can learn them in any order but some do have prerequisites. Example: You would need to unlock Dark Magic to cast the more evil curses.
    Light & Dark Magic
    Potions & Curses
    Elemental Spells
    Transformations
    Summoning & Conjuring
    Enchantments
    Blood Magic
    Forbidden Magic

*Your Sims Spell Book is a unique object in the game. Upon creating your Sorcerer, Witch, Mage, or what have you, the Spell book will be carried in your sims inventory. A Clean Slate. As your sim unlocks and learns new spells, and grows stronger your sim's spell book will update as they progress. "Saving" their progress also. Now, You can do what ever you want however, It's advised a Sorcerer's Spell book should be kept safe.
    You don't want to just leave it out, or on a bookshelf, where anyone can read it.
    Should another, say a human sim, get a hold of the Sorcerer's Spell book, and read it. They can use the "Spell of the Written Work" to gain your power. making them a Sorcerer. However their power is your power. It's like Identity theft. Your magical fingerprint is now their magical fingerprint, and they can undo your spells.

Hand and Mental magic shall be the default way of Casting spells.
    Wands and Staves should be utilized as tools to help you achieve those powerful spells that would normally drain you of your energy without it. If you choose your sim to be using a wand for every spell in the book, there is a caveat for using your wand as a crutch. Should you put the wand down after months of Spell casting you'll notice the sim's spells will be drastically weaker without the wand vs a sim who has been using hand magic for the same length of time will be stronger.
    if a human or another entity picked up wand, it won't work.

*Note Power is always Fleeting, like an athlete, it is crucial to exercise your power, otherwise if you decided to give magic a break, you'll notice your power will start to weaken. This way it's not like if you max out your sorcerer you still have a reason to do a lot of magic to make sure your power remains strong.

If a world were to come with this... I would want something that looks like it could be Medieval, but advanced that modern technology won't look weird. Or somewhere with a lot of History, like England, France, Ireland
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    better idea keep supernaturals out and foucus only on true vacation resorts beaches cruise vacation the only way I would not mind witches is if a toggle is included to trun them off in the game option
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Definitely need the classic "Island Girl" hair style to go with the tropical resorts pack!
    bsJ3Oea.jpg
    My Sims3 rock-star (Mary Phillips) had what I'd call Island Girl style hair. Shoulder-length hair with a flower
    XT0Y4Gj.jpg
    Mary jammin on the keyboard! :sunglasses:

Now imagine YOUR Sim(s) with this hair style (maybe different color...?) in bikinis, on a beach. Drinks being served from a tiki-hut style bar with (decorative) 7 foot surfboards tail-end in the sand!

Welcome to Paradise!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    edited January 2019
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Witches, Nah you lost me at Green Skin, I really want this pack to be good for once.

Sorcery is not a skill any sim can just pick up. It is an Arcane Trait one is born with.
    hereditary (Pending on how powerful the Parent(s) is/are, but rarely a Human could randomly give birth to a Sorcerer. The child could also be born with the Dormant Arcane trait, could be awoken by Mysticism (Level 5 Sorcerers can do this).

Emotion - Emotions will drive the direction of Success and Power:

Sorcerers in these emotions will find there magic at 100% most powerful and successful

since these are the default states, the success and Power rate is diminished a little bit, perhaps now at 75%.
    Happy, Fine

These are the Weakest and unsuccessful emotions for your sim to be in ranging from 0-25%

Anger (and hopefully some day Envy) Is the emotion where your Sim is 100% powerful but Also 100% Reckless, doing magic in this state could be benifical but also very dangerous to the enemy, bystanders and most importantly to the sorcerer themselves.

Familiarity - The more the Sims cast certain spells the more they grow familiar with them. they develop a Brand of Magic that is now accustomed to them. For example My simself is a Mix of Light and Dark Magic, Fire, Earth. he's also good at Potions, and enchantments.
    So lets say I have autonomy and got into a Fight with another Sorcerer, Vampire, Werewolf, or Magic Hunter. He would use Light, Darkness fire and Earth to defeat his enemy. And if he wanted to work on his magic skills he would read up on enchantments and Potions.

So vampires have the Strengths and Weaknesses Tree, the Spell Book covers all powers your sim can learn using Magic Points, (MP)
    There are 10 Chapters + Bonus/Hidden/Torn Pages Chapter in the spell book, Chapters are nonlinear you can learn them in any order but some do have prerequisites. Example: You would need to unlock Dark Magic to cast the more evil curses.
    Light & Dark Magic
    Potions & Curses
    Elemental Spells
    Transformations
    Summoning & Conjuring
    Enchantments
    Blood Magic
    Forbidden Magic

*Your Sims Spell Book is a unique object in the game. Upon creating your Sorcerer, Witch, Mage, or what have you, the Spell book will be carried in your sims inventory. A Clean Slate. As your sim unlocks and learns new spells, and grows stronger your sim's spell book will update as they progress. "Saving" their progress also. Now, You can do what ever you want however, It's advised a Sorcerer's Spell book should be kept safe.
    You don't want to just leave it out, or on a bookshelf, where anyone can read it.
    Should another, say a human sim, get a hold of the Sorcerer's Spell book, and read it. They can use the "Spell of the Written Work" to gain your power. making them a Sorcerer. However their power is your power. It's like Identity theft. Your magical fingerprint is now their magical fingerprint, and they can undo your spells.

Hand and Mental magic shall be the default was of Casting spells.
    Wands and Staves should be utilized as tools to help you achieve those powerful spells that would drain you of your energy without it. If you choose your sim to be using a wand for every spell in the book, there is a caveat for using your wand as a crutch. Should you put the wand down after months of Spell casting you'll notice the sim's spells will be drastically weaker without the wand vs a sim who has been using hand magic for the same length of time will be stronger.

*Note Power is always Fleeting, like an athlete, it is crucial to exercise your power, otherwise if you decided to give magic a break, you'll notice your power will start to weaken. This way it's not like if you max out your sorcerer you still have a reason to do a lot of magic to make sure your power remains strong.

If a world were to come with this... I would want something that looks like it could be Medieval, but advanced that modern technology won't look weird. Or somewhere with a lot of History, like England, France, Ireland

I like this, but green skin isn't something that will just happen like in the sims 2. It's a selected flaw like with vampires. I do like this though. On a side note this is the exact response I was looking for. Though I'm not a huge fan of wands. I like Fire Emblem Awakening and Portrait of Ruin and the magic users in those don't use wands so it's not what I think of. With that being said I would love to read more of what you have to say if there's anything further you would like to add.
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    With witches, not just spells but tools too! Like a crystal ball, tarot cards, pendulums, spell jars (gathering stuff), sigils (drawing skill/painting), etc. Crystals finally can have a magical use if they are embedded with magic energy.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2019
    Light & Dark Magic
    Potions & Curses
    Elemental Spells
    Transformations
    Summoning & Conjuring
    Enchantments
    Blood Magic
    Forbidden Magic

Omg this is so good! It would be lame if witches just were reskinned vampires. Strengths and weaknesses should only be a thing for vampires.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    peach1red wrote: »
    I had some ideals for some add-ons. I hope this is the right place and I'm a little nervous, but here goes

Sims 4 Resorts
    2.A special beach lot. I say this because 1. beaches would be nice and 2. Due to the way the game is made this is the closest thing to get a way for people to have their mermaids and surfing. Personally, those are two things I'm not that into but I do this beach lots would be nice and those are things people really want. Though I get feeling that beach lots would have to be stuck to the world that comes in the pack it would be nice to make beaches.
    3. Speaking of the beaches, one of them should be a hidden lot. I feel the game needs more of those. If mermaids were somehow added to please all of the people wanting them then maybe this could be the place where you could get an item to turn you into one. Though mostly there's a lot of rare items here.
    4. Pet parrots macaws, budgies, cockatoos, cockatiels, caiques and so on realistically would not be on an island together but WillowCreek has a magic tree, pretty sure an island full of birds isn't that far out there. I also feel that more lizards and snakes could be added in this.
    5. Sunburns and tanning, please! In real life, I may avoid getting direct sunlight but on The Sims getting a tan or sunburn is so exciting! That being said sunblock and tanning oil would be neat additions.

Sims 4 Witches
    1. Pet crows, owls, doves, pigeons, rats, snakes and lizards
    2. Witchcraft as a skill though witch life-state learns the skill much quicker than normal sims and has perks including extra spells and quirks. Alternatively, it could be handled more like fame and anyone with witchcraft skill could have these.
    3. Make the quirks selectable and now based upon what the player does. Green skin would be nice as a selectable thing though not if you're being forced.
    4. Speaking of green skin, it's something you can just give to sims in CAS normal, however, this green skin would give sims around them a moodlet of some kind or make it harder to build relationships, or something of that nature just as long as it's a choice. Just because it's an evil witch it doesn't need green skin.
    5. Do something with frogs, let them give witch sims a moodlet be used for a potion or something.
    6. Speaking of potions, alchemy can come back. And one of the creatable potions is and age freeze.
    7. Tomes, wands, and staves, rather than just wands. I say this mostly because tomes are used in my two favourite video games but because different ways of casting spells could come as an advantage to different types of magic.
    8. I feel neo-classical gothic stuff came with Vampires. For witches, I think the aesthetic of the clothes and items should be gothic fairytale.

I'd love to hear thoughts and things people have to add.
    (I actually mean these to be 2 different packs. I feel that people misunderstood.)

Awesome stuff, these are my ideas:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/947086/supernatural-pack-ideas-and-response#latest
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited January 2019
    I want beaches/a tropical world and I want resorts, but I don't want them together. I worry that if they're done together, the focus will be on resorts and the tropical aspects will end up half-baked and lacking (or vice versa), like I think Island Paradise for TS3 ended up being. I was so excited when I bought the pack, but it ended up being one of my least favorite.

I'd rather see them do something new with the tropical theme and go another direction with resorts, like a ski resort (saw someone mention this in another thread, but don't recall who) or something.

There's nothing specific I want to see from Witches. Other people have better ideas for them than I'd come up with anyways. I'd like to be surprised.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

Sims 4 Resorts

Your list looks good to me glad you added surfing as its my most wanted beach feature. The only thing I see your list missing is a few out of water activities so I'll add what I'd like to see.

6. Building sandcastles and bury Sims in the sand, beach volleyball and if it ends up being a island pack I'd add in hula dancing and fire walking.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

Emotion - Emotions will drive the direction of Success and Power:

Happy, Fine

Light & Dark Magic
    Potions & Curses
    Elemental Spells
    Transformations
    Summoning & Conjuring
    Enchantments
    Blood Magic
    Forbidden Magic

Hand and Mental magic shall be the default was of Casting spells.
    Wands and Staves should be utilized as tools to help you achieve those powerful spells that would drain you of your energy without it. If you choose your sim to be using a wand for every spell in the book, there is a caveat for using your wand as a crutch. Should you put the wand down after months of Spell casting you'll notice the sim's spells will be drastically weaker without the wand vs a sim who has been using hand magic for the same length of time will be stronger.

I like this, but green skin isn't something that will just happen like in the sims 2. It's a selected flaw like with vampires. I do like this though. On a side note this is the exact response I was looking for. Though I'm not a huge fan of wands. I like Fire Emblem Awakening and Portrait of Ruin and the magic users in those don't use wands so it's not what I think of. With that being said I would love to read more of what you have to say if there's anything further you would like to add.

I could go on about this for a while, because I've wanted Sorcerers and Werewolves since the announcement. I guess I would start with the the smaller points. I don't assume Sorcerers would have the same "Strengths and weaknesses" System as Vampires, since they/we/I can't really benefit off of that. Werewolves may but I can't see sorcerers benefiting. So it's like the Green Skin how does that come out?

My taste in magic, Spell Casting comes from Kingdom Hearts, Elder Scrolls Online, Once Upon a Time.
    I just like the way they conjure the way the CGI and actors pull it off in Once Upon a Time is amazing.
    Then if I'm talking "Light Magic" I envision spells from Elder Scrolls that Templars can do. In the Templar Skills it's Called Dawn's Wrath. they utilize the power of light inspired by the sun to battle. Sun Fire - "blasting an enemy back with radiant heat." and Solar Flare - "Conjure a ball of Energy and heave it at enemy." I know this isn't an RPG, but I play that way, I feel like there should be a variety of spells within the same category and As you use spells more they can evolve. And that's where kIngdom Hearts Comes in, for example the more you use Fire Spells, the quicker it evolves into a stronger Fire Spell.

Finally before I reveal the Spell Book, remember, None of the chapters are linear and you can unlock these chapters using Magic Points.
    However some spells have prerequisites. For example the Isolation Curse requires the knowledge of the Entrapping Enchantment. because you need somewhere to Isolate the sim, so If my Sorcerer were to enchant a Mirror with Entrapping, the mirror would be the place my victim goes to when I cast my Isolation Curse on them. again this is still under construction

Chapter I • Introduction to Arcane Mysteries and Liturgy
    Magic - A Force of Nature that allows Change and Conformity enacted by a Will.
    In this book you will find a wide range of Spells, Recipes, Enchantments to help you get started.

Chapter II • Two Sides of the Same Coin
    Light Magic:
    - Lux flare - Conjure a ball of Light and heave/Launch it at target
    - Smite - Launch surges of electricity from the palms of your hands.
    - Protective Rays - Build a protective barrier of Light to protect yourself.
    - Diamond - send out a flash of light stunning everyone in view.
    - Nova - creating a core of energy, Release bursts of radiation pushing back the darkness.

Dark magic:
    - Dark Aura Blast - conjure a ball of darkness and blasts that dark energy at desired target.
    - Petrify - Immobilize victim with only enough room to breath, blink, and listen.
    - Cloak of Shadows - Shroud self the Darkness and to protect yourself.
    - Oblivion - Send a wave of darkness knocking out opponent.
    - Ominous Dark Clouds - Conjure a heavy thunderhead cloud to ravage the area plunging everything into Darkness, snuffing out the light.

Chapter III • Alchemy: Potions & Curses
    To craft potions, and Curses you'll need a Stove, or a cauldron if you’re old fashioned.
    *Again you can also get creative, and apply these Potions and Curses to Meals, Drinks, Fruits, Vegetables, you can also throw these’s at other sims, or consume it directly, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a Poisoned Apple that takes Snow White Down. It could be a Pumpkin Spice Latte that does it this time. Also we need Potions & Curses that do more than just change appearances, and fix needs, but also afflict emotions, and really do have an impact on Sims lives. I also tried to come up with ingredients that made sense and a little less flexible than the Sims 3: Supernatural was with Alchemy.

Potions:
    Potion of Health {Appears Red}
    - Effects: Restores Heals sims of Burns, Frost, Shock, Illnesses, prolongs life by a few years.
    - Ingredients: x3 Apples , x1 Lemon, x3 Sage
    Potion of Magic {Appears Blue}
    - Effects: Restores 50% Energy. Overrides a Focused Mood for 3 Hours allows humans and other non-sorcerers spell casting for 1 hour.
    - Ingredients: x3 Grapes, x1 Rose, x1 Finely Crushed Diamond Powder
    Potion of Lost Memories {Appears Green}
    - Effect: Return Memories taken by other means. (Curses, Aliens, Vampires, Werewolves etc)
    - Side effects: Vary between a Minor-Severe Headache for a 24 hours
    - Ingredients: x1 Blueberry, x2 Orchids, x1
    Potion of Fertility {Appears Pink}
    - Effects: Will be pregnant with Children by morning, Flirty Boost for 12 Hours
    - Side effects: Post Soreness
    - Ingredients: x1 Strawberry, x1 Carrot
    Potion of Strength {appears orange}
    - Effects - energizes sim giving them a temporary fitness boost to win fights. Lasts 5 hours
    - Side effects: temporary weakness once it wears off.
    - Ingredients: Sweat of Athlete (Sim of lvl 7 Fitness), Spinach, and
    Elixir of Prophecy
    - Effects: Grants drinker absolute power. for 24 hours. without exhausting themselves.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Elixir of Enlightenment {Appears Purple}
    - Effects: Immediately Boosts All Skill Levels, and Inspiration. For 48 hours.
    - Side effects: Severe Post-Headache
    - Ingredients: sage,
    Elixir of Invincibility {Appears Gold}
    - Effects: Nothing can harm you, no vampire, no werewolf, no spell, no illness, Mother Nature herself is powerless against you. Lasts 72 Hours.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients: x1 Apple,

Curses:
    Vial of Infertility
    - Effects: Ruins the chances of conceiving a child.
    - Side effects: Belly Pain
    - Ingredients: 3 Orchids, A Pear, Tears of a Toddler
    Vial of Ravage Starvation
    - Effects: Drains Hunger, and Energy, Rapid Weight Loss, Weakness and finally Death.
    - Ingredients: x1 Mint, Lettuce, Sweat of Athlete
    Curse of Pride - Inflates a persons ego ten fold. putting selfish desires, urges and welfare above everything and everyone else.
    - Effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Curse of Gluttony - Inflicts an insatiable hunger upon victim for Three Days.
    - Side effects: Rapid Weight Gain; Slowness; post-stomachache
    - Ingredients: x7 Grapes, x3 Hamburgers, x1 Roast Chicken, x1 Whole Cheesecake
    Curse of Lust
    - Locks sim in a “Very Flirty" mood for Three days without fail.
    - Side effects: Could end up, Single, Divorced, or a new relationship, Married, with kids… and post soreness…
    - Ingredients: x1 Cherry, x3 Roses, x7 Strawberries, x1 Banana
    Isolation Curse
    - Effects: Traps Sim within an object. {Requires Entrapping Enchantment… See Enchantments}
    - Side effects: Eternal Sadness & Boredom
    - Ingredients: An empty vessel, {Requires Entrapping Enchantment… See Enchantments}
    Sleeping Curse {Dark Blue}
    - Effects: Puts sim in a deep sleep. {On their back as if “dead” NOT with their rear end up in the air}
    (Even if you travel/switch households, victim will remain asleep).
    - Side effects: If broken, Nightmares & Insomnia.
    - Ingredients: x1 Jar of Honey, x3 Amanita Muscaria, x1 Daisy
    Flask of Avarice
    - Effects: Inflicts victim with obsessive, possessive behavior, and will Steal, Lie, Cheat, whatever it takes to get what they want.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients: x1 Gold Ingot, x2
    Flask of Envy {Appears Dark Green}
    - Effects: Like the Avarice Curse, the difference is, they will do anything it takes to get what doesn’t belong to them.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Flask of Wrath {Dark Red Color}
    - Effects: Inflicts the victim to unleash an irrational, uncontrollable, fury.
    - Side effects: Wicked (Respectable) Savagery with no apology.
    - Ingredients:

Chapter IV - Elemental Spells
    (I’d think Avatar the Last Airbender for this section)
    Fire Spells:
    Fire Ball - Conjure a ball of fire in hand, can be thrown burst with fission once it hits it’s target.
    Ignite - Light candles, fireplace, fire pits, Sims, objects almost anything flammable
    Fire Ring - Turn up the heat, creating a Ring of fire around the Caster
    Fire Breath - Studied by Ancient Dragons, breath fire with the ferocity of a dragon.

Water Spells:
    Splash - Spin a vortex of water barraging them
    Ice Wall - building a Wall of solid Ice
    Deep Freeze - with a wave of your hand Turn a sim into an Ice Sculpture.

Earthen Spells:
    Quake - With a heavy stomp on the ground create sizable earthquakes, send sim's trembling.
    Mudslide - Create large pits of mud.
    Petrify - Turn victim to a perfect statue made of Stone

Air Spells:
    Levitation - Control the air currents to float in the air. (Click ground to display "Go Here/glide here/Descend")
Dust Storm - create a cloud of sand
    Wind Storm - Send a rush of air blowing back opponent.
    Tornado - Spin a Vortex launching anyone and anything that gets caught in it’s wake

Chapter V • Teleportation
    - Cloud of Smoke - (Color Customizable) Make a grand entrance or Disappear in style by poofing in or out of any room.
    {Dark Red} {Emerald Green} {Navy Blue} {Golden-Yellow} {Charcoal}
    - Materialize - Dissolve into the Sand and Wind, and reform anywhere else.
    - Vanish - Simply fade out of sight.

Chapter VI • Summoning and Conjuring
    Summon people, pets, objects those known to them.
    Ghosts and other worldly beings to your side.
    Grim Reaper - to Bargain with perhaps.

Chapter VII • Transformations
    {Via Hand/Wand Magic, and Cauldron}
    Glamour Spell - Possess the power to temporarily/Perminantly change your own or someone else's, looks {Outfits/Body/facial reconstruction… Till Midnight?
    Animal Morphing - Turn self or others into a (controllable) Cat, Dog, Mouse, Goat, Pig, Cow, Frog, Fish.
    Occult Swap - Vampires, can turn Humans into Vampires, Werewolves can turn Humans into Werewolves, Sorcerers can turn Humans into anything!
    (Respective Packs required for those Occult and Animal transformations)

Chapter VIII • Enchantments
    Animation - Give Statures, living qualities, Like gnomes, Knights, BroomStick
    Efficiency - reduces Cooking, Crafting, Writing, Gardening time to get those types of jobs done.
    Levitation - Grant objects the ability to hover, fly.
    Golden Touch - Sounds like a good idea
    Protection - A spell to build a barrier, no one can break through. perfect for keeping people, and objects safe.
    Entrapping - Making an object an excellent prison for someone.
    Loyal Servant - Live to serve, serve to live, till the very end.
    Unbreaking - to appliances & fixtures to never break, enchantment can be placed on spells so they may never break. for example a sleeping curse.

Chapter IX • {Working on this Chapter}
    Thinking between Mythical Artifacts and another form of magic that isn’t really my taste.

Chapter X • Forbidden Magic
    In game I was hoping for kind of like we go out into the worlds and find collectables, Ingredients we go out and find the “Hidden Pages" that we can add to the spell book unlocking the last Chapter, “Forbidden Magic." These Pages were written by the most powerful Sorcerers of Medieval Times, but then they hid them, because this magic was too dangerous. Do you dare put the pieces back together?

Extraction of Hearts - Carefully, Phase your hand into the chest cavity of victim, grabbing hold of the Heart, Finally pluck the heart, like an apple.
    Once the Heart is removed, the Victim's personality will start to shift. Slowly not being able to feel, only knowing what they are, Heartless.
    Congratulations! you now have a puppet to control, as long as you possess their heart. Careful not to squeeze the Heart too hard! Or go ahead see what happens to your puppet.
    (makes voodoo look like child's play)

Resurrection - I have a few ideas on this. Where you have to steal the Grim Reaper's Scythe and use it to create a rift between life and death. the other option was, building a pentagram, and performing a ritual.

Time Travel - (not sure how this one would work)
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif