Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited January 2019
    @LegacySims2017 Yep. On Tumblr XD

Still have it there? Linkage? :grimace:

https://simscognito.tumblr.com

Thanks for sharing that. I'm glad others' Sims do just as weird and crazy things just like my Sims. I love those winter scenes.

@LegacySims2017 Thanks. XD The sims make me laugh and urgh. Henry has to be one of the most impractical sims I know. 😂

well the brnders think clothes are optional.

see adamandeve i told you compared to my sims my life is boring. my simself is in her story.

@friendsfan367 One of the triplets in Livin' A Simmin' Life seems to think clothing is optional. I'll let you guess which one. ;):#
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    New chapter... enjoy!

Is, uh...

Is that other Sim okay?
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    edited January 2019
    Has any of the regulars here written just about their gameplay? Not really a plotted storyline, but rather just explaining what is going on in their game? Sort of like a "Let's Play" in blog form I guess.

Edit: Examples to share would be fun to read/view.

I'm late! Did you get answers to this? Many of my favorites do this: @Onyeka001
    and @DeiraShadeweaver do, and @ra3rei used to . I did in Goofy Love. And @Rainydayz179 regularly does! It's seriously one of my favorite genres! I encourage it!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Has any of the regulars here written just about their gameplay? Not really a plotted storyline, but rather just explaining what is going on in their game? Sort of like a "Let's Play" in blog form I guess.

and @DeiraShadeweaver do, and @ra3rei used to . I did in Goofy Love. And @Rainydayz179 regularly does! It's seriously one of my favorite genres! I encourage it!

Thanks, @CathyTea for the mention. Yea, my stuff's mostly what I consider commentary style. Pretty much just chronicling their lives because I can't stand the thought of forgetting every moment. I mostly just do story-type-stuff for intros or if something is changing and I need to explain why.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Thanks, @CathyTea for the mention. Yea, my stuff's mostly what I consider commentary style. Pretty much just chronicling their lives because I can't stand the thought of forgetting every moment. I mostly just do story-type-stuff for intros or if something is changing and I need to explain why.

I love it so much, Stormy! I just adore hearing all of your thoughts, feelings, and experiences as a game-player. And the way you interweave the story with your commentary works really well because it lets me share in with the story you imagine as you play. Your approach really works for me, and I've been an avid reader of yours since 2014 because of this! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I love it so much, Stormy! I just adore hearing all of your thoughts, feelings, and experiences as a game-player. And the way you interweave the story with your commentary works really well because it lets me share in with the story you imagine as you play. Your approach really works for me, and I've been an avid reader of yours since 2014 because of this! :)

no spoilers. its on my reading list. which just keeps growing. lol. my teeth got a 2 week reprive but then since i'll be swollen probably i have to wait for it to go down before glasses.
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Hey guys! I need some votes at the end of This chapter. its a decision that will decide how I start the next generation and I'm really eager to start playing my legacy again! I wont have the vote open for very long so any votes from you guys is helpful!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

Yeah, I've gotten a few to look at and enjoyed. The more the merrier to look at.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • NhimSimNhimSim Posts: 316 Member
    Thank You for the mention @CathyTea <3
    I don't have a lot of patience so the game-driven commentary style is a great way for me to stay interested in the game and my Sims. I've found that if I play without documenting I get bored with the game pretty fast.
    I like the description you gave @LegacySims2017 - a "Let's Play" in blog form. That's pretty much what I do :)
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member

Haha you've been with me for most of the uh... close to 50 odd stories/challenges I've started (and mostly didn't finish) over the years. ;)<3

Haha you've been with me for most of the uh... close to 50 odd stories/challenges I've started (and mostly didn't finish) over the years. ;)<3

I've got your Stormy Dayz Gamez website up. Any of these in particular are game driven or all of them?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

I've got your Stormy Dayz Gamez website up. Any of these in particular are game driven or all of them?

@Rainydayz179 I've started reading your whims challenges. I'm following your blog so I can take a peek at each of these. Already enjoying Lulu.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited January 2019
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 89

Noelle comes home with a couple surprises for Juju!

01-11-19_3-37-33-AM.png?w=800
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

- Day 89

either my eyes are getting worse or the link isn't working :)

- Day 89

either my eyes are getting worse or the link isn't working :)

Fixed!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    rednenemon wrote: »
    New chapter... enjoy!

Is, uh...

Is that other Sim okay?

@rednenemon Are they ever okay?
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I went through a stage of publishing chapters without pics so here's an updated version of Chapter 35 of PTLT (finally found time to screenshot pics for it) with pics, :)
    Chapter 35
    tumblr_inline_plpwydQbrR1v2lczu_540.png

Chapter 36 will hopefully be updated with pics soon. :)
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Good Timezones, lounguers! How's everyone today? :)
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    New chapter in the Keen Legacy! Two people sit down to dinner. How bad could it go?
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    How bad could it go?

Lol, because nothing bad has ever happened in the Sims after that question's been asked. ;)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    I have a really cool story idea, but there is not enough content for it to work in Sims 4. :(
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Finished screenshotting the last of the picture-less PTLT chapters...
    Chapter 36
    tumblr_inline_plqpw7UaA91v2lczu_540.png
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Sourocha wrote: »

Doing well, @Sourocha. I'm working this upcoming Saturday so I'm taking the day off today. Took my car in. Cleaned up my kitchen. Now I'm catching up on laundry and reading. It's weird to have a middle of a week day off but nice too.

How are you?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Sourocha wrote: »

It's going somewhat good with me. I'm currently debating what I'm doing with my life, while I have a few ideas for future stories in my head.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top