Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I don't know why but it's still Niki for me. We will only know next week if I'm right... But this was amazing and all that lights! Reminds me of one of my AYTO finals
    It could still be Robèrt leaving.
    Ugh, the cliffhanger. Nikkie did take a lot of time on that pole.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Btw, Vul, was anyone ever disqualified or removed from WIDM for breaking the rules or unsportsmanship?

Nope, that never happened. All people who were eliminated without getting a red screen left due to health problems. Oh, and someone on season 4 took a bribe to voluntarily leave.

I'd say the one who was bribed won anyway, because you have an 8/9 chance of walking away empty-handed otherwise.
    Was Jean-Marc's exit last season considered to be due to health problems? He just said he was stressing out over the Mole and couldn't sleep.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    - The clothes line task looks interesting. Too bad they took away the group's Spanish speakers. :D It would be funny if Jamie actually ended up being the Mole.
    - I wonder how they'll return all those clothes. If I had to lend mine, I'd have a hard time reclaiming.
    - Oof, 1500 down the drain. Holy Moley
    - "Nikkie has steady hands; she's a makeup artist" Good point :D
    - Interesting pairings we have for the Jenga. The two younger guys (barring Niels). Two older guys. Two blonde women. Two brunette women :D
    - Who would've thought that a Jenga match would make for interesting TV?
    - Nikkie is so adorable. :D But is that to disguise the fact that she's ZE MOLE? 🤔 Although they do say it's never the youngest contestant
    - Evelien is super lucky. :0 I don't see her going home anytime soon...unless she risks it and it doesn't pay off
    - Oh, Merel is even luckier
    - Robert has good instincts. He seems less likely to be the Mole to me
    - Hmm...they said that Sinan and Nikkie were preoccupied. They couldn't have taken the pipe outside. Rick Paul seems to be the one who could escape notice to do it. Or maybe Niels.
    - 1500. Woot woot
    - They managed within 26 minutes. They did really well but underestimated themselves. I wouldn't have taken the risk though, especially with the loss in the first challenge.
    - Ooh, a creative execution, like what Turner does.
    - This seems ominous. As if Jamie is the one to leave...
    - Oh, Jamie made it. I guess it's between Robert and Nikkie. But I'm liking everyone so far :(
    - Ooh, a cliffhanger. I can wait :D
    - I've been wondering that myself too. It doesn't help that they only burrowed 3 colours of clothing. :/
    - Interesting though that Robèrt, a baker, lacks those steady hands. :o The Mole wouldn't care about the game's outcome though, they'd only care about the -2000 at the start.
    - It's rarily been the youngest indeed.
    Maybe once, though it was with another person the Mole's age and a third person just one year older.
    - Rick Paul... I should really beware of tunnel vision - he also did his best on the clothesline, which turned out to be bad for the pot...
    - Jamie's screen did feel ominous. Though of course the montage would leave the red screen for the last two... There once was a game in Iceland, where two were left on the chopping block and the others could possibly save them.
    Banner.png
    - The clothes line task looks interesting. Too bad they took away the group's Spanish speakers. :D It would be funny if Jamie actually ended up being the Mole.
    - I wonder how they'll return all those clothes. If I had to lend mine, I'd have a hard time reclaiming.
    - Interesting pairings we have for the Jenga. The two younger guys (barring Niels). Two older guys. Two blonde women. Two brunette women :D
    - Nikkie is so adorable. :D But is that to disguise the fact that she's ZE MOLE? 🤔 Although they do say it's never the youngest contestant
    - Evelien is super lucky. :0 I don't see her going home anytime soon...unless she risks it and it doesn't pay off
    - Hmm...they said that Sinan and Nikkie were preoccupied. They couldn't have taken the pipe outside. Rick Paul seems to be the one who could escape notice to do it. Or maybe Niels.
    - 1500. Woot woot
    - They managed within 26 minutes. They did really well but underestimated themselves. I wouldn't have taken the risk though, especially with the loss in the first challenge.
    - Oh, Jamie made it. I guess it's between Robert and Nikkie. But I'm liking everyone so far :(
    - I've been wondering that myself too. It doesn't help that they only burrowed 3 colours of clothing. :/
    - Interesting though that Robèrt, a baker, lacks those steady hands. :o The Mole wouldn't care about the game's outcome though, they'd only care about the -2000 at the start.
    Maybe once, though it was with another person the Mole's age and a third person just one year older.
    - Rick Paul... I should really beware of tunnel vision - he also did his best on the clothesline, which turned out to be bad for the pot...
    - Jamie's screen did feel ominous. Though of course the montage would leave the red screen for the last two... There once was a game in Iceland, where two were left on the chopping block and the others could possibly save them.
    I think they're going to pull a Ron and just say "stew it". Fewer competitors means a greater chance of making it to the finals, right?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    - 1500. Woot woot
    I think they're going to pull a Ron and just say "stew it". Fewer competitors means a greater chance of making it to the finals, right?
    That's true, though a little further in the series the contestants tend to be closer and want eachother to stay. And especially when saving someone will cost money...
    Banner.png
    - 1500. Woot woot
    That's true, though a little further in the series the contestants tend to be closer and want eachother to stay. And especially when saving someone will cost money...

I guess it depends. We shall see

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Episode 3... Finally
    The Clothes Hanging:
    Ooof. Going to people and attempting to ask them for coloured clothes, that would definitely be awkward XD
    OMG they took away Jamie and Evelien XD The two Spanish (ish) speakers XD

Sarah somehow getting the red curtains XD Why do I feel like she'll get penalised for that because they aren't clothes :\

Merel trying to steal Jeans :S Gee!

A lot of people doing some weird stuff. Wasting time, not actually contributing to getting clothes or hanging... Hmmm :S

And it was all for nothing >.< WOW... They definitely underestimated everyones efforts.

The New Treasurer:
    Usurping Nikkie as treasurer?! :O Why?! She's the most trustworthy of all of them XD

Someone: Robért do you want it?
    Robért: No, there's not enough in it... XD

And they gave it to Sarah? The most mol-y of them all >.>

Jenga:
    Oh dear XD Mol Jenga XD Can't wait to see what this is all about :P

Free Joker for Niels XD I think that is their way of evening out the players since no one left in episode 1.

In the background, it looks like Nikkie and Sarah are whipping through it XD Just like BAM BAM BAM BAM XD

Robert... What are you doing XD You and Sinan do NOT know how to play Jenga XD

Poor Nikkie </3 She just wanted that Joker...

Evelien won 3 jokers! Nice :3

Jokers:
    Merel got the exemption from her Joker :O Wicked... Just wish someone else got that instead XD

Rip Niels XD Wasted Joker... As if that Joker given to you by Rik would be the exemption one. Obviously the exemption/s would be in the pile of possible ones to pick from in front of everyone and not the singled out one by Rik XD

3D Puzzle:
    So they have to build the puzzle on the other side, but the pipes are in the way... I don't understand why Sarah said only 4 can come out? It was never mentioned that all the pipes weren't meant to move :S

Sinan seems to always do a lot of standing around and a lot of nothing :S

I don't understand this challenge at all :S W-what?

Niels sabotaging the poles to make himself suspicious...

The Quiz:
    I love the lights during the quiz XD It's quite cute... Especially when Merel's changed colour to green XD

Oh... The execution is with the lights O.O That's epic... But so horrifying O.O I dont know if Id be game to put in my own name >.< That'd be the hardest thing to do >.<

So Nikkie or Robért is going home :S That's a shame, I didnt want either of them to go... And I guess we won't find out until next episode. Rude :S
    But the bet was only between Jamie and Evelien... Two people who usually seem pretty positive. There wasn't any way the mole could definitively tell what they'd have picked, and if they did, the mole would have to have been Jamie or Evelien and neither of them had influence over the workings of the others... So really, the mole would pick either stall and mess it up, or go full ball getting as many lines as possible and gamble with what they think the two MIGHT have chosen... I don't think Rick Paul doing his best can definitively prove anything sadly... But yes. Beware of tunnel vision XD

HayloHusky wrote: »
    But the bet was only between Jamie and Evelien... Two people who usually seem pretty positive. There wasn't any way the mole could definitively tell what they'd have picked, and if they did, the mole would have to have been Jamie or Evelien and neither of them had influence over the workings of the others... So really, the mole would pick either stall and mess it up, or go full ball getting as many lines as possible and gamble with what they think the two MIGHT have chosen... I don't think Rick Paul doing his best can definitively prove anything sadly... But yes. Beware of tunnel vision XD
    Who knows, though? They cut a lot of stuff out in editing. The producers could've let the Mole know the decision at some point if the Mole wasn't Jamie or Evelien.

Who knows, though? They cut a lot of stuff out in editing. The producers could've let the Mole know the decision at some point if the Mole wasn't Jamie or Evelien.
    Exactly, they have given the Mole extra information like this in the past.
    Banner.png
    Wie is de mol.
    I've rewatched episode 3 yesterday and noticed a few odd things:

1) The leader is different. Around Evi there used to be a clip of the dancing challenge of episode 1. Now it's been changed to people moving a puzzle piece throught water. That's odd, what does it mean?

2) The person who threw the pole in the grass during the giant block puzzle could likely be Niels, he was just bringing away a pole before, was off-screen in the pipe construction when it happened, and returned from that direction afterwards. It could be a hidden sabotage, it could be the montage.

Banner.png
    Yeah, most of the other people were busy when it happened

Wie is de mol.

1) The leader is different. Around Evi there used to be a clip of the dancing challenge of episode 1. Now it's been changed to people moving a puzzle piece throught water. That's odd, what does it mean?

2) The person who threw the pole in the grass during the giant block puzzle could likely be Niels, he was just bringing away a pole before, was off-screen in the pipe construction when it happened, and returned from that direction afterwards. It could be a hidden sabotage, it could be the montage.

Amazing Race I believe usually does this change in intro where they show clips of the teams in challenges closer to the middle of the season as to not spoil them at the start. Perhaps since we've seen the dancing already, they decided it would be acceptable to change it to something later because itll get revealed soon (next episode?) anyway... I dunno :S Might be just a thematic change to keep it different, or maybe its a hint of things to come?

I thought it was very obvious that Niels did it on purpose and then lied about it? :S That's what I took away from it but maybe I miswatched it.
    As for me, like I said, Rick Paul and Niels seem to be the ones who could slip by during the puzzle, so I'm thinking one of them might've done it.

Rick Paul's my Mole suspect for now.

Wie is de mol.

Amazing Race I believe usually does this change in intro where they show clips of the teams in challenges closer to the middle of the season as to not spoil them at the start. Perhaps since we've seen the dancing already, they decided it would be acceptable to change it to something later because itll get revealed soon (next episode?) anyway... I dunno :S Might be just a thematic change to keep it different, or maybe its a hint of things to come?

I thought it was very obvious that Niels did it on purpose and then lied about it? :S That's what I took away from it but maybe I miswatched it.
    I do remember WidM 12 did that too,
    after the move from Iceland to Spain.
    Those circumstances were different though. The new clip, of a water puzzle, was already featured a couple of times... It might indeed be a hint of things to come?

Could Niels be the Mole? He did vote twice to forsake the exemptions for money, and he also got money when cycling. He was also chaotic with the number picture game though. :/
    Banner.png
    As for me, like I said, Rick Paul and Niels seem to be the ones who could slip by during the puzzle, so I'm thinking one of them might've done it.

Rick Paul's my Mole suspect for now.
    Rick Paul is my main suspect too.
    But I'm afraid for tunnel vision, so I try to keep my focus on others too. Evelien, and Merel again. I've read a forum theory which shows that her montage during the laser game was scrambled.
    Banner.png
    Also, theory of my own: opening Jokers may influence the pot later on.
    But I wonder in what way though?
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    So I got in here to look up the new episode since I still haven't watched it and was dramatically saying "wie es de mol" out loud.y daughter who is five screamed from the bathroom " I like wee is de mol don't watch it without me!!!"
    Not sure she even knows what's happening in it since she can't read xD
    Aww, that's so adorable 🦊🦊
    Banner.png
    Note: next week I'll be on a family holiday. That means I'll be less active on this forum then.
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    So... I still have absolutely no idea xD 😂 I am pretty sure that I would be awful at this game.
    Episode 4 of WIDM!
    Noooooooooooooooo! Nikkie!!!!... Someone already spoiled it on Twitter for me though XD The building that lit up was the one Nikkie was seen walking past, so they figured out it was her before this episode...

First Assignment:
    Sinan and Jamie the rescue boat... Rick Paul is right, that is a horrible choice XD

2, 9............ BYE XD Bad strategy >.> Why wouldnt you just go through all of them and shout them out and let the others decipher it?

Niels, once again, seemed like he's trying hard to look suspicious. I don't believe its him.

Merel (who I dont find suspicious at all), and Rick Paul, have the sensible strategy of getting as much money before leaving, but Jamie and Sinan were like... GO GO GO? I really don't trust those two XD

Second Assignment:
    "We know this floor by heart, do you want to know anything XD"

So no one is communicating anymore. Everyone has gone to individual, which means anyone with a poor memory will be wrong, or the mole and then no money...

Yup XD Just what I thought XD

Happy Birthday Jamie XD

Third Assignment:
    Coffee assignment! YAS!!! I got this in the bag :P XD

I love this assignment XD Reading all the answers off each other XD I love it.

The best way to mol this is to be difficult to read XD Just be awkward for people trying to read off your leg or arm, so they waste time and get it wrong XD

🐸🐸🐸🐸 Niels again... Misspelling "Corrita" >.> He's trying so hard to be mol-ish >.>

$0... What a bust :S All because people kept making mistakes, either because they wanna be the mol or because they're just not reading the question >.>

Elimination:
    I still suspect Sarah, Sinan and Jamie...
    I can't see it being Merel, Robert or Niels at this point.
    Unsure on Rick Paul and Evelien.

OMG!!! SOMEONE OPENED AND SWITCHED EVELIENS JOKER!!?!!?!?!?!?!?! IS that legal?! XD How is that not against the rules?!

AND SHE WENT HOME?!!?!? That's 🐸🐸🐸🐸! After that big betrayal? That's horrific :O
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Episode 4 of WIDM!
    Noooooooooooooooo! Nikkie!!!!... Someone already spoiled it on Twitter for me though XD The building that lit up was the one Nikkie was seen walking past, so they figured out it was her before this episode...

First Assignment:
    Sinan and Jamie the rescue boat... Rick Paul is right, that is a horrible choice XD

2, 9............ BYE XD Bad strategy >.> Why wouldnt you just go through all of them and shout them out and let the others decipher it?

Niels, once again, seemed like he's trying hard to look suspicious. I don't believe its him.

Merel (who I dont find suspicious at all), and Rick Paul, have the sensible strategy of getting as much money before leaving, but Jamie and Sinan were like... GO GO GO? I really don't trust those two XD

Second Assignment:
    "We know this floor by heart, do you want to know anything XD"

So no one is communicating anymore. Everyone has gone to individual, which means anyone with a poor memory will be wrong, or the mole and then no money...

Yup XD Just what I thought XD

Happy Birthday Jamie XD

Third Assignment:
    Coffee assignment! YAS!!! I got this in the bag :P XD

I love this assignment XD Reading all the answers off each other XD I love it.

The best way to mol this is to be difficult to read XD Just be awkward for people trying to read off your leg or arm, so they waste time and get it wrong XD

plum Niels again... Misspelling "Corrita" >.> He's trying so hard to be mol-ish >.>

$0... What a bust :S All because people kept making mistakes, either because they wanna be the mol or because they're just not reading the question >.>

Elimination:
    I still suspect Sarah, Sinan and Jamie...
    I can't see it being Merel, Robert or Niels at this point.
    Unsure on Rick Paul and Evelien.

OMG!!! SOMEONE OPENED AND SWITCHED EVELIENS JOKER!!?!!?!?!?!?!?! IS that legal?! XD How is that not against the rules?!

AND SHE WENT HOME?!!?!? That's plum! After that big betrayal? That's horrific :O

Where is the link!
    edited January 2019

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    So I was wrong about Nikki... Aww... It was sad to see her go. And Eveline? Who is so cruel to do that?