March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats or Dogs

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Cats or Dogs 49 votes

Cats!🐱🐈
38%
IdontrcallAnmirlaSimpkinJennyggClassicalSimRubihuggzAngelEb95Sigzy05rjssimDeKaysheepParadoxShadyboopAmandèlehermioniaWildIrishBansheeRememberJoyVamprisKomeettaaSimmerBoi 19 votes
Dogs!πŸ•πŸ©πŸΆ
26%
BariSaxythe_greenplumbobsof2106KelvinGeekMonkey34B21BusufuCharliecheesenurgersmunroelelogionPatriceJessiKirby525runicbeastAnonymousSimmer2017 13 votes
Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
34%
dreamerz13emorrillRachelTimeannaliese39AlexCroft93KevinL5275Evie0602Wagashi_MasterSassycottonKuroridaBrandontaylorcitysimmerxx_toxic__kissesMousellineAlexandriaJadeheavenlyhoshiLyraTrisha 17 votes
Neither, I’m in to da fishes (or something else)🐠🐟🐑
0%

Comments

• AlexandriaJadeAlexandriaJade Posts: 31 Member
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    I love all animals (: But if i had to pick, it would be cats
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    I'm just an animal person in general. I don't have a preference really towards cats or dogs. If I absolutely had to pick, I'd pick cats, but I like not picking because I still absolutely adore dogs. When I'm in a place where I can have pets again I really want to have both.

I grew up in a cat household and now I just am not allowed pets in my current place (we were and our cat was grandfathered in when the new landlord change things, but when she passed no more pets). So I've never actually had dogs before, a lot of people have me pegged as a cat person as a result of I've always raved about my cats, but I've just never had the opportunity to have dogs. I do have the plus side now of working for a pet-friendly place so I interact with dogs a lot these days and I love it. Nothing makes me happier or tests my self-control more than somebody bringing in their puppy (most people are happy to let us come say hi to the pup it's just really hard not to literally run away from another customer to play with the puppy XD).
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Cats!🐱🐈
    Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatssss!
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xx_toxic__kissesxx_toxic__kisses Posts: 21 New Member
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    Both- they are aII so adorabIe
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Cats!🐱🐈
    Cats!
  • RubihuggzRubihuggz Posts: 32 Member
    Cats!🐱🐈
    Shocked at how many ppl are cat people here. I wonder if it has to do with being a simmer
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    Shocked at how many ppl are cat people here. I wonder if it has to do with being a simmer

Great questionπŸ™ƒ get me thinking about that too...πŸ€”
  • KomeettaaKomeettaa Posts: 27 Member
    Cats!🐱🐈
    Cats!!! all the way
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Dogs!πŸ•πŸ©πŸΆ
    I like all animals, but I love dogs the most out of the domestic group. Not to mention my dog is literally so cute.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Cats!🐱🐈
    I don't have good experiences with dogs and I have never heard of a cat ever mauling anyone to death so... cats.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    edited February 2019
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    I've had both but I have two dogs currently.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited February 2019
    Dogs!πŸ•πŸ©πŸΆ
    HORSES :D
    but referring the poll, I'm more a dog person.
    Post edited by Busufu on
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories πŸ¦‡ and an ongoing ghost story πŸ‘».
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idiπŸ€ͺts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! πŸ‘‹
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    I love both cats and dogs. I could never choose between them and I don't really understand why so many people assume that because I'm a dog person I must therefore hate cats. I'm a proud Scottie mum, but he's cat friendly too and hopefully one day he'll have a little feline brother or sister to play with.
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    Busufu wrote: Β»
    HORSES :D
    but referring the poll, I'm more a dog person.

The last option was a something else option
  • heavenlyhoshiheavenlyhoshi Posts: 21 New Member
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    Even though I'm a both kind of animal person-

i may or may not be a crazy dog person
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    Even though I'm a both kind of animal person-

i may or may not be a crazy dog person

Lol
    Both! 🐢🐱🐢🐱🐢🐱
    For all those simmers who love cats, check out my Crazy Cat Lady Challenge! It’s for Sims 3 but u might be able to find a way to make it for the other game too. Happy Simming!