Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Other games aside from Sims

Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
Anyone play anything aside from the sims. I play Banjo Kazooie, Crash Bandicoot and Burnout from xBox.

How about you?

Comments

• PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    I play a variety of other games:
    • Oblivion, Skyrim, or ESO
    • Secret World Legends
    • GW2
    • Conan Exiles
    • OSRS
    • Darkstone
    • Stardew Valley
    • Unreal Tournament
    • Minecraft or Terraria

That's all I'm currently playing at the moment, or have within the last year or so.
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • RachelTimeRachelTime Posts: 23 Member
    Sims is pretty much the only thing I play on PC. Otherwise I've been lately playing lots of Spyro, and Animal Crossing!
    long time simmer who is often confused
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    On PC, Sims is about the only game my poor old laptop can handle, besides I’ve always been more of a console gamer. I play so much Skyrim and sports games (baseball, basketball, and football) I’m also currently playing the new tomb raider game and Horizon Zero Dawn. All on PS4
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Neopets haha, but that's about it.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I play games like
    • Civilization 5-6
    • Pokémon
    • Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story Of Seasons
    • Dragon Quest Builders
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    My Time at Portia is my other obsession right now.

I play civilization and skyrim sometimes on PC. Oh and Need for Speed (also play this on playstation sometimes).

Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon on the Nintendo consoles.

Other random games here and there that I've gotten free or cheap over the years lol. None that noteworthy though.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited January 2019
    The Sims 4 is mostly what I play, but some of the others that I'm playing right now include: Stellaris, Galactic Civilizations III, and XCOM 2. Divinity: Original Sin II was consuming up a lot of my time, but I finished it not too long ago and want more... I'm longing for a Divinity: Original Sin III... The Sims 4 and Divinity: Original Sin II are my all time favorite games.
  • MypilotMypilot Posts: 60 Member
    Oh so many games, I hardly know what to play sometimes. On the PC I do a lot of Blizzard stuff (WoW, Overwatch, Diablo). I also play some Skyrim, Minecraft, and a few indie games off of Steam. For other consoles I've been playing a lot of Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee! and Spyro. Lately my time has been pretty much divided between OW, Sims, and Pokemon. xD

And oh gosh, Burnout. Haven't played that in y e a r s but I miss it
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    On pc it's only Sims 4, on ps4 I do my dailies and some dungeons in Neverwinter.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Neopets haha, but that's about it.

I used to play Neopets obsessively. Even collected some of the plushies. ^_^ Though I've ignored my account for so long now, I'm sure they've all run off.

My other games of choice are Pokemon (both the Switch games and Pokemon Go) and Soul Calibur. I've also been trying to play through Katamari after it got its Switch release.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    @katrinasforest I play Pokemon Go too! Not obsessively, like when I started to play it, but yes I play it.
    @Court322 It's gotten so much better than when it first came out, hasn't it? I love the raids and the mythical quests they have now, and the gym system is 1000% improved.

There's a local group around me that keeps in touch over Discord, so it's got a nice socialization aspect, too. And while I'm full of excuses about avoiding the gym when it's for my own health, I'm highly motivated by hatching digital eggs and getting digital power-up candy.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • WenniepennieWenniepennie Posts: 61 Member
    On PC:
    Terraria
    Stardew Valley
    The Witcher 3
    Assassins Creed
    Life is Strange
    City: skylines
    GTA V
    Skyrim

On PS4:
    The Last Of Us
    Horizon: Zero Dawn
    Red Dead Redemption 3

And a few games on my DS, mostly Pokémon games.
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    my favourite games aside from the sims are
    - mother series (im playing mother 3 right now)
    - world of warcraft (a lifetime favourite, i've been playing since i was tiny!)
    - team fortress 2
    - spongebob squarepants: battle for bikini bottom and the spongebob movie game!
    - animal crossing (HYPE FOR THE NEW ONE!!!)
    - super mario sunshine!
    - super smash bros
    - undertale
    - mario kart wii

i've seen some great games in these lists!! you all have fantastic tastes!
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    oh gosh i feel so bad for forgetting, i ADORE sonic adventure 2 and many other sonic games. didn't want to leave it out!
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Tomb Raider and Resident Evil. The latter released a remake on Friday, I barely have time for the sims now!
    I forgot about Horizon Zero Dawn. I keep picking it up and putting it down, which doesn't do so well for my memory of the controls. It's a great game, though.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited January 2019
    Recently found my way back to WoW and play with my brother or solo. Druids unite! :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow