Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burgers or Hot dogs?

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Burgers or Hot dogs? 27 votes

Burgers!🍔
51%
Anmirladreamerz13mlmeadowsxoSnowyOwlxoJennyggLukeNathaliekittymeowcomicsforlifeWildIrishBansheewhimreaperkeanisims2JessiKirby525AnonymousSimmer2017PENchaotic 14 votes
Hot dogs!🌭
11%
alanmichael1KelvinEvie0602 3 votes
Who’s cares? There both good! Let’s just eat!🍔🌭🍔🌭
33%
emorrillSimSwim2DeKaypinneduphairafai1261citysimmerMousellineAlexandriaJadeLyraTrisha 9 votes
Not really into burgers or hot dogs...🌮🍣🍕🥗
3%
runicbeast 1 vote

Comments

• keanisims2keanisims2 Posts: 23 Member
    Burgers!🍔
    I prefer burgers, personally.
    Summer and Tinkles
    friends to the end
    Group text the whole crew,
    my mother f***ing friends
    Ketchup to the salt,
    salt to the fry
    "T" to the "Inkle"
    with a capital "I".

tumblr_nt9ogu6qTl1r0o130o1_400.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    It really depends on the specifics.

Is the 'hotdog' made with some form of german sausage? Does it have sauerkraut or coleslaw on/in it?
    Is the 'burger' made from roo or lamb? Does it have pinapple? What about brie?

If they're low quality versions, then neither, if they're gourmet versions then.... I can't choose!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,594 Member
    I love both but if I'm eating for a meal, it will be a burger. If I'm eating one for a snack, it will be a hotdog.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlexandriaJadeAlexandriaJade Posts: 31 Member
    Grilled Burgers and Hot dogs are the best!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    It really depends on the specifics.

Is the 'hotdog' made with some form of german sausage? Does it have sauerkraut or coleslaw on/in it?
    Is the 'burger' made from roo or lamb? Does it have pinapple? What about brie?

If they're low quality versions, then neither, if they're gourmet versions then.... I can't choose!

Dude, it's just a regular beef burger it can have whatever you want on it, ketchup, lettuce, pickles, whatever you want
    the hot dog is just a plain hot dog with whatever toppings you want. Have you never eaten fast food?
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Burgers!🍔
    Not a big fan of hot dogs, so burgers all the way!
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Burgers!🍔
    Both are good. But burgers are better. Burgers are better than almost anything (except pizza). Literally one of my top probably 3 favourite foods. Hot dogs are good but not really a favourite either.

*sigh* I just really want a burger right now. I wonder if the beef is thawed (burgers are literally supposed to be supper tonight).

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Both are good. But burgers are better. Burgers are better than almost anything (except pizza). Literally one of my top probably 3 favourite foods. Hot dogs are good but not really a favourite either.

*sigh* I just really want a burger right now. I wonder if the beef is thawed (burgers are literally supposed to be supper tonight).

Lol I ate burgers tonight for dinner too