Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @afai1261 How did you find the stolen versions of your sims?

I don't know what compelled me to do it, but I was checking out what had been uploaded under some of the hashtags I used in my description for Percival. I noticed that there was another household with the exact same description and household name, and I downloaded the stolen version in order to see what had been changed. The only things changed were clothing, traits and name, and they had given him a bit of muscle tone as well.
    I searched by #noskills and found him.

Fearing the worst, I had to know if one of my most popular sims (Jules) had been stolen as well. Sure enough, there he was, found through searching by #grandmaster.

Both uploaded after my originals. Both had the exact same description and household name as the originals, which have the original names of both sims. Not to mention that my original sims used custom gallery poses, and I credited the creator in the description. This credit was in the stolen versions of both sims, and both reuploaded sims are clearly not in a custom pose.

So I called out the person who stole Jules. Their version of him has 69 downloads. And one of those downloads was after I called out the reuploader. But this is the price we pay. I can only hope that the stolen version isn't nominated for a Maxis fave because that would be the worst :s

I am back to putting up sims and I'm sure they'll be stolen too - even sims from high profile creators that have #stopstealing and #donotreupload in the description get stolen :neutral:
  • Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @afai1261 What a nice update :3 I'm loving all the cute kiddos! That food poisoning thing made me lol probably a bit too much considering how terrible that would really be... but oh well. hehe
    Lady Morgan looks really pretty with that hair and Finnegan looks like a total keeper!! :love: also loving the photoshoots as your vamps always look so gorgeous. <3
    @Laura_Jones Thank you very much! <3

I think it's kinda dumb that vampires with withered stomachs can't eat plasma fruit salad AND on top of that my poor girl had to deal with food poisoning (food poisoning from plasma fruit... seriously?), but it made me laugh
    Also with withered stomach, in my main save I don't prevent Morgan from autonomously taking and eating a plate of food after she cooks a group meal. It's her own fault, honestly. I just like to see my sims in pain sometimes... (maybe it's also because I love seeing sims do the very uncomfortable face in their portrait :D )

As soon as I saw Finnegan on the gallery, I impulsively downloaded him. I love him so much <3
    His creator doesn't post in this thread anymore, but shout out to her :smiley:
    Part 18 is up now. It's very short, but I have been slacking off and needed to start small and set the stage. I hope you all like it at least! <3
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hey all, things are finally settling a bit and I've been anxious to read and participate in all the stuff going on here.. Thanks so much for supporting me in my grief and for sharing so much of yourselves through your stories and pictures. I missed you, but i'm here now and ready to jump in.... <3<3

@floridameerkat Sorry about the delay in my response. I'm so glad that Caitlyn had time to have a proper visit with Noelle. AYK I hate the idea that mother and daughter are separated, however much sense it makes. (oversentimental and whiny). It's also nice to know that Wilson has come around to accepting his vampirism, at least enough to complete his training! :) The family trees you linked are awesome.. gave me great insight into the story of this extended family and a better sense of the story of each of the characters and their motivations. Thank You. <3

@afai1261 All's well that ends well so I can't see that date as disastrous (leastways not completely), plus … lots of cool pictures for us so..... you know.... and I know that my list of pet peeves is getting pretty long, but I totally agree with you on the plasma fruit salad. What's the point of having it if vampires (even those with withered stomachs) can't eat It?? so miss the days when you could substitute the fruit in almost any dish made with fruit with the plasma fruit and it would be something vampires could get thirst gain from. Anyway whining won't change anything - or at least it hasn't so far, but I do love to whine so from time to time... we still should. :) Hope reigns eternal and all that - maybe we'll wake up one day and find it worked.

Grats to Inna and Raphael ( :love::love::love: ). Simone is stunning (glad you showed us the glimpse... cause you know (patience -50). I am not surprised by her appearance since both of her parents are all that. Cormac's twins are also adorable and I love that name, Saoirse - don't think I could properly pronounce it in a million years but it's unique and pretty. The screenshots are always so welcome, keeps me in touch with your vamp world and in some small way you. :) They are a really nice collection and that one of Elle jumping Morgan - perfect. <3<3<3 BUT.... Morgan and Morgana.... :dizzy: shoot me dead.. you know I love those two soo much.. TY TY TY....

@mamasquirrel Thanks for your well wishes. AYK you are a great source of comfort to me in so many ways.. Should have known you would pick up on it, but yes I have come to the thread to make a personal appearance for the new year along with some other friends. :) Hoping all is well with you and of course Squirrel too. thanks for dropping in. <3<3<3
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    kirivian wrote: »
    @afai1261 All's well that ends well so I can't see that date as disastrous

I think there's a bug with the main goal in dates to socialize with your date 10 times. It wouldn't fill, even if they were completing the other date goals. What I didn't say in that update was that they didn't even get a bronze reward, and I pride myself on always getting gold on date events. That's why it was a disaster :D

____
    Oh look another update:

Um, Morgana aged up (too soon?)
    UNgJnhz.png
    FGj7WMK.png
    1LkpGqP.png

I managed to capture a lightning strike!
    NCzRlS7.png

I was trying out Finnegan and Saoirse in a throwaway save that I use for putting the sims I want to upload to the Gallery in (to give them skills and occupations)
    dsIhO4O.png
    CGMxWGb.png

And she rolled the whim, so I went with it
    n18RDsy.png
    B5LMb28.png

These two do actually make rather nice looking children, but I need this to happen in my actual vampires save and not this save :D

You know, I think I might change the aging settings of my vampires save to normal. I have plans for when Morgana becomes a young adult that I can't fulfill while she's still living at home (though even with my lack of building skills I did manage to add an extra bedroom to Morgan and Elle's house - you can probably guess where this is going >:) ) and I'm so eager to carry out those plans before I leave.
    And I also have other plans for this first generation, including Ryland's 12 children, one of which is Morgana's future husband.

I was also planning to put Cormac's son Macaulay in a relationship with Ryland's daughter Hilde Faust - however, canonically Cormac is actually Ryland's uncle, so there goes that idea... Oh wait, Macaulay + Simone works >:)

Oh, how I love playing this save. I originally bought the Vampires pack just to turn Morgan into a vampire and that was it. I had no idea I would come to love it this much <3
    @kirivian Hehe, thanks for the comment! <3 Spoiler time for me as well I s'pose~~
    Aylin's out-in-the-openness is something I have thought a lot about as well as kind of struggled with as far as like... justifying it. I am hoping that the events to come will take care of that, but I'm also kind of struggling with which direction I want to go, and if I can make it believable or not! So... yeah, sorry about the vagueness on that but you'll see. hehe
    As far as Karina goes, you're right to be worried about her now that she's in Wolfgang's clutches, although he does really only seem to give a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about her and Only her--at least when his human side is in control. She certainly brings out the human in him, so we will see where that leads them.... he has a lot of choices to make, and we don't really know if he is capable of making the "right" one or not. Now, as far as if she can keep up... that is yet to be determined. I suppose it all depends on her feelings for him. Does she care about him and his struggle more than she cares about escaping? Does she feel anything for him, WITHOUT being "charmed" into it? Only time will tell.......

So, I've been writing down a lot of ideas in my notebook the last few days. There will be some crazy insights and revelations, I think. It's quite a few chapters down the line, but I'm getting the visions, you guys!!! Woo!
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited January 2019
    Noelle is finally a teenager!

46743863022_901fbd836f.jpg

I had her take some pictures with the her mother and uncle, and I think they came out very nicely:

Noelle and Caitlyn
    46743862812_0eb8f90781.jpg

Noelle and Wilson
    46743862522_c1ecc642af.jpg

I'm trying to have her befriend Orange Bailey-Moon, but he's a two-star celebrity, so he's not easy to talk to. I may have to cheat to make that happen.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Alright, I've been sitting on these screenshots long enough, I might as well do something about them.

So, I did a fun thing with the calendar feature in Seasons: I added "holidays" to represent birthdays. Birthdays for the immortals, that is. Because hey, they're still adding numbers to their age, right? The holiday traditions all include gifting (gifting the birthday sim specifically), but the additional traditions depend on the person. I also doubled the length of the year, since I started feeling like things were happening too quickly.

Anyway, it's currently summer in-game, and it was Einarr's birthday recently!
    The traditions I put for him specifically were "remembering the dead", and "drinking". (As well as the gifts, but everyone gets that)

Ironically, the only tradition he cared about fulfilling was the drinking. Which makes sense I guess; he's lived a very long undeath. More than a millennia. It's probably just depressing to think of every mortal friend he's lost over time. He's also just kind of stopped caring about material goods, since everything will inevitably rot and decay over time anyway. Like, I can see where he's coming from here.

That didn't stop the others from gifting him stuff, though. He does appreciate the gesture.

1xqve8X.png
    RUNE: You said at some point that your birthday was sometime during summer, so here's this.
    EINARR: Oh, for me? Why, thank you.
    RUNE: So how old are you turning now?
    EINARR: It should be 1042 winters this year, I believe. It doesn't matter too much anyway.
    RUNE: What is your date of birth exactly? Do you remember?
    EINARR: No?
    RUNE: :open_mouth:
    EINARR: Why would I? We didn't use that newfangled Gregorian calendar every western country uses these days. I wouldn't know the exact birthday, we based our months on the moon phases. It worked well enough for us. So, my birthday was at the end of Sólmánuður. I really don't know what that translates to, but it's around this time!
    RUNE: Oh, right.
    EINARR: In fact, your calendar wasn't introduced until about five hundred years later. Until then, I just counted my own years like everyone else did. I remember I was about 23 when this one vampire almost murdered me,
    RUNE: Oh dear. That's when you turned, wasn't it.
    EINARR: Yep!
    RUNE: Do you... still remember?

KoXmMAs.png
    EINARR: Hm, sort of... I'm pretty sure I intended to pillage this one castle with an old friend. You know, despite all the warnings, which I just kind of shrugged off. I think it was because I still wanted to prove myself somehow?

BDy8xip.png
    EINARR: Well, nobody actually said that castle belonged to a literal vampire. When they claimed the resident would kill us for our blood, I just figured they were exaggerating.

7TEQRyK.png
    EINARR:I mean, of course people would resist during pillages, that's just part of the fun, right? I just wanted to plunder some loot and then return to my people.

zDVjqRQ.png
    EINARR: So, clearly, my little plan there went awry. We had largely underestimated the resident of the castle, so my friend died, while I just.. changed.

NV28F1j.png
    EINARR: Quite a lot, actually. And for the first time in my life, I felt at home in my own skin? It was... very nice, to say the least.

Kc3pxv6.png
    EINARR: However, the vampire wasn't happy with me not being as dead as I should be, so he held me captive for a couple of years, teaching me a little about vampirism while only feeding me scraps of blood. I obviously missed the trip home.
    I did manage to kill him in the end, but when i finally returned to Norway, it somehow had been taken over by some random horrible religion. You probably know the one. I went looking for my family, but apparently they had all been murdered just because they refused to convert. Which is fair, I wouldn't want to either.

RUNE: Hm. That's interesting. I'm sorry about the friend, and...literally everything else, though.
    EINARR: Oh, it's alright.. if I spent all my time grieving over all the loved ones I've lost to mortality, I'd probably not still be here, hah! I'm fine.
    RUNE: Did you ever figure out which Gregorian calendar year you were born in? I'm curious.
    EINARR: Not really, but I could easily do the math... Ah, it was in the summer of "984".
    RUNE: Cool! Also, I think you forgot your present.
    EINARR: Oh, right.

DfdZGjI.png
    EINARR: ...it's modern currency.
    RUNE: Yup. Figured it would be good to have in case you wanted anything.
    EINARR: Thanks.

gsM4jvr.png
    Yet another lint tray fire happened.

W3eMOML.png
    Jeez, good thing they don't live alone.

YQ69qDB.png
    MORTEN: I'm so done.

eCej3C2.png
    MORT: You know, I really don't think this should be normal.
    EINARR: Would you rather like to wash clothing the old way?
    MORT: ...Not really.

c0l3Sut.png
    Later, Rune's brother came to visit. He'd heard about his brother's newfound fame, and just.. invited himself in.
    SNORRE: Wellllll hello there, it seems like my little brother is finally getting famous for his talents! I'm so proud of you, son.
    RUNE: You.. you do realize I'm older than you by like five years, right? I'm the older brother. I'm literally older than you.
    SNORRE: Well, yeah! But, you look like you're the same age as my children. You absolute vampire.
    RUNE: ...
    BAT: Hey, random human, who invited you??? Get out.

o7wSsIK.png
    KVIKINDI: Guys, let's stop squabbling and try to be friends instead!
    SNORRE: Whoa, hey, is that an alien kid?
    RUNE: Yeah.
    BAT: Friendship... You've been spending too much time with Mort lately, haven't you??
    KVIK: Have not.
    BAT: Have too.
    KVIK: I have not!!
    BAT: Ugh, just go to your room already!!!
    RUNE: Wow, would you look at that, Bat is finally starting to sound like a real parent.
    BAT: What???? NO!!!!!
    RUNE: :)
    L9CXYw5.png
    Ghost night at the bar! Fittingly, this was also on Einarr's "birthday".

gqGlIQ5.png
    imagine being dead for real. imagine being mortal.

wLbJO7e.png
    MORT: Dude, I think this ghost might recognize you. He keeps talking about this one guy he once knew.
    EINARR: Bernard? Long time, no see!

8Cy6r9b.png
    BERNARD: I'm sorry, who were you again?
    EINARR: Ah right, you probably got to know me while I was pretending to be human. My apologies.
    BERNARD: Hold on.. Einarr? Your face does look vaguely familiar.
    EINARR: Yes!
    BERNARD: Sorry, those huge ears of yours really threw me off.
    EINARR: That's alright! So, how has... death been treating you? What's it like to be mortal?
    BERNARD: ...

ZXv54Jo.png
    BERNARD: Well, for starters, I'm literally dead.
    EINARR: Ah, right. How many centuries now?
    BERNARD: Can't say I've been keeping track, I'm sorry.
    EINARR: That's fair.

hncgEll.png
    SIINI: Huh. Didn't expect to see you around here.

oKypaLp.png
    MORT: Same to you!!
    SIINI: Are you still absolute garbage at programming?
    MORT: What? Noooo.... of course not.
    SIINI: Lol, prove it.
    MORT: Dude, we don't have any computers here.
    SIINI: ...fair.
    uf0A5PP.png
    And, the llama game.

6m0b5MC.png
    Oof.

An7gMdV.png
    He was pretty much embarrassed about that for the rest of the night, hah.

IjHfRjW.png

Sorry, I think I will leave it on this for now; I still got more screenshots as I absolutely screenshot Too Much while I play. Not to mention I ended up including some art this time too. We'll get back to Rune's little romance next time. (even though i honestly can't write romance At All... i'm literally asexual, i don't even know what it feels like to have romantic feelings gflkjfggfkl)

Oh, speaking of art, here's some more of it that I did:
    GBSAMKG.png7ZEIigc.pngkah3siF.pngLG1plro.jpgcTxhE7m.pngqZPDpiL.png

and last but not least, this... animation test? wow
    ARjN8dy.gif

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    So uhh this is my latest vampire boi Cody
    LToeLnW.png
    YuSNxxv.png

He is on the Gallery in a household with his wife Hilde. She was born in game with an identical twin sister
    j1ZdyZy.png
    Here are Hilde's parents if you weren't around on this thread when I was posting them
    CeGzOI3.png
    byaCqcc.png
    (yes, she is Ulrike's)
    Qo2FkSX.png

Aaaaand I recently revamped (pun intended) her father Ryland (sorry, this version is human, but he used to be a vampire!)
    ENWoGc4.png
    Gw8IjX7.png

To be completely honest I think she looks better as a man, but she looks fine as a girl anyway
    SLRHKPH.png
    TOMdxUK.png

So now I have lots of screenshots from some photoshoots I did of them together, so enjoy! <3

Cody Roarke and Hilde Faust - 1 (Normal form)
    DtKP12u.png
    hdrnE0y.png
    HfRoiTh.png
    Tvk7zMA.png
    v3hCLfg.png
    avuEttp.png
    rZWr8c1.png
    KXu4Kbt.png

2 (Dark form)
    MtADvgh.png
    9I7Fodv.png
    4TavVSC.png
    QO04HPn.png
    4GzOqc6.png
    N9rhjJW.png
    W5Dyuz1.png
    dUVqPsz.png

zPpYTsk.png
    VlFce69.png
    uag3qnW.png
    EYrjSGk.png
    98FPvT8.png
    paP5dQ4.png
    OOYd7QX.png
    VvvVQG6.png
    yvDiQVP.png
    uaLYsVJ.png

____
    And just as an aside, back with the Fyres...

Morgana started a fire. She's living up to her family name
    zjtmux5.png
    fYqbyNx.png
    796myfR.png
    fmIFw2Q.png

love y'all <3<3<3
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @afai1261 Cody is very handsome. Hilde is a lucky vamp. She looks great as a female btw. Lovely cheekbones. Very jealous. :D
    Sorry. Not been interacting much but have been silently following the thread. XD
    @Magdaleena i love the mixture of screenshots and artwork. Your artwork is so cool btw. Love the facial expressions of your characters xD and that little animation test at the end was awesome xD
    @afai1261 Cody is very handsome. Hilde is a lucky vamp. She looks great as a female btw. Lovely cheekbones. Very jealous. :D

Thank you @simscognito :smiley:

She got the cheekbones in her normal form from her father
    IOnifQD.png

Cody has much softer features than what I usually give my male sims, and as a result he makes a very good looking girl :D
    Sobd2Q1.png
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »

IOnifQD.png

Cody has much softer features than what I usually give my male sims, and as a result he makes a very good looking girl :D
    Sobd2Q1.png

If you haven't already, you should put her on the gallery.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    @Magdaleena i love the mixture of screenshots and artwork. Your artwork is so cool btw. Love the facial expressions of your characters xD and that little animation test at the end was awesome xD

Ayyy, thank you!
    I really enjoy drawing faces, hah.

Honestly, I've kinda been thinking of doodling some of the other vampires of this thread; one or two per person! Y'all get to decide which ones I should draw. It would be a nice thing to do while I'm bored or procrastinating.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr

IOnifQD.png

Sobd2Q1.png

@afai1261 oh wow. His father's striking.
    He does make a nice girl. Doesn't change much either. XD
    Magdaleena wrote: »

Ayyy, thank you!

Honestly, I've kinda been thinking of doodling some of the other vampires of this thread; one or two per person! Y'all get to decide which ones I should draw. It would be a nice thing to do while I'm bored or procrastinating.

Oooh. Good idea.

Ayyy, thank you!

That would be cool! I already draw my vampires (but only the male ones because I cannot draw females for the life of me), but I would love to see what they'd look like in your style!

Alright, I've had this drawing for a bit, but never posted it publicly. As you can tell by the dedication, it was for a very special someone (@MaggieMarley <3<3<3 ) who used to post in this thread

The original sim for reference
    KavhDt6.png

The drawing
    MUPygXR.jpg

Ayyy, thank you!

That would be cool! I already draw my vampires (but only the male ones because I cannot draw females for the life of me), but I would love to see what they'd look like in your style!

Alright, I've had this drawing for a bit, but never posted it publicly. As you can tell by the dedication, it was for a very special someone (MaggieMarley <3<3<3 ) who used to post in this thread

The original sim for reference
    KavhDt6.png

The drawing
    MUPygXR.jpg

Oooh, nice!! That looks pretty nice, heheh.

And I'd gladly draw some of yours. Just let me know which ones, and I'll give em a try :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    Here are some pics from a shoot I did with the final version of female Cody. I've named her Clarissa and put her on the gallery for all of you to enjoy! :smiley:

iqYgxpc.png
    EaXnY7l.png
    HGirF3K.png
    EzAht34.png
    Yxj0aKE.png
    By3c6HU.png
    MmV6zMv.png
    dVgDpPS.png
    DYmz3Pz.png

Oooh, nice!! That looks pretty nice, heheh.

And I'd gladly draw some of yours. Just let me know which ones, and I'll give em a try :D

Ahhh thank you!

Feel free to draw whichever of my sims you like - there are plenty scattered throughout this thread :D
    But I definitely want to see male Morgan in your style
    lgxScMc.png

Or perhaps male Morgan meeting female Morgan (and you can make up some dialogue for them if you want)
    mcOMunK.png
    edited January 2019
    um I didn't want to double post but I had to do it...

This is Absalom. I was inspired in no small part by @kirivian 's vampires and I had been yearning to create an actual evil ancient vampire for a while.
    XaYf31c.png
    HjltBDu.png
    oXrIb58.png
    b1HXQKY.png
    OPf3HYd.png

Modern outfit
    mRcQgBU.png
    NZHIn8c.png
    TEYiU6i.png
    BG7CHZs.png
    PQVwyu5.png
    whbAqjg.png
    yMlLyhh.png

Dark form
    QWnVBoW.png
    3N90vnJ.png
    kgwo4DB.png
    mtDkPRy.png
    stn6wDL.png
    tlNqRN6.png
    dgQOlum.png
    8QJds4i.png

I might put him on the gallery as a vampire base sim or with this alpha CC, not too sure yet.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    ooooh he's goregous
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited January 2019
    I'd like to do something to him that can't be mentioned on these forums >:) Very hot indeed
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top