Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Stuff packs Release Dates

We are almost caught up with PC for Expansion Packs and content, i made a list of and all the releases with dates and what we still need on console. WIll update as more packs are released

The Sims 4: Console Release November 14th 2017

Expansiion Packs:
1. Get To Work - March 20th 2018
2. Get Together - September 11th 2018
3. City Living -- November 14th 2017
4. Cats and Dogs - July 31st 2018
5. Seasons -- November 13th 2018
6. Get Famous -- February 12th 2019[/b][/b]

Game Packs:
1. Outdoor Retreat -- December 4th 2018
2. Spa Day -- TBA
3. Dine Out -- January 8th 2018
4. Vampires - November 17th 2018
5. Parenthood -- June 19th 2018
6. Jungle Adventures -- Decemeber 4th 2018

Stuff Packs:
1. Luxury Party -- Decemeber 5th 2017
2. Perfect Patio -- Novemeber 17th 2017
3. Cool Kitchen -- December 5th 2017
4. Spooky Stuff -- October 2nd 2018
5. Movie Hangout -- TBA
6. Romantic Garden -- February 6th 2018
7. Kids Room -- June 19th 2018
8. Backyard Stuff -- May 22nd 2018
9. Vintage Glamour -- November 14th 2017
10. Bowling Night -- TBA
11. Fitness Stuff -- TBA
12. Toddler Stuff -- May 22nd 2018
13. Laundry Day -- August 14th 2018
14. My First Pet -- TBA

I might add Patch notes if anybody is interested - like we are missing the Holiday Update

Comments

• Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I imagine we'll be getting the Holiday Update along with Get Famous. What's killing me is waiting for Spa Day. Seriously, that's like the one game pack I want and it's the last one they've got to port!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    edited January 2019
    We are almost caught up with PC for Expansion Packs and content, i made a list of and all the releases with dates and what we still need on console. WIll update as more packs are released

The Sims 4: Console Release November 14th 2017

Expansiion Packs:
    1. Get To Work - March 20th 2018
    2. Get Together - September 11th 2018
    3. City Living -- November 14th 2017
    4. Cats and Dogs - July 31st 2018
    5. Seasons -- November 13th 2018
    6. Get Famous -- February 12th 2019[/b][/b]

Game Packs:
    1. Outdoor Retreat -- December 4th 2018
    2. Spa Day -- TBA
    3. Dine Out -- January 8th 2018
    4. Vampires - November 17th 2018
    5. Parenthood -- June 19th 2018
    6. Jungle Adventures -- Decemeber 4th 2018

Stuff Packs:
    1. Luxury Party -- Decemeber 5th 2017
    2. Perfect Patio -- Novemeber 17th 2017
    3. Cool Kitchen -- December 5th 2017
    4. Spooky Stuff -- October 2nd 2018
    5. Movie Hangout -- TBA
    6. Romantic Garden -- February 6th 2018
    7. Kids Room -- June 19th 2018
    8. Backyard Stuff -- May 22nd 2018
    9. Vintage Glamour -- November 14th 2017
    10. Bowling Night -- TBA
    11. Fitness Stuff -- TBA
    12. Toddler Stuff -- May 22nd 2018
    13. Laundry Day -- August 14th 2018
    14. My First Pet -- TBA

I might add Patch notes if anybody is interested - like we are missing the Holiday Update

We re also missing the big Nov Patch that fixed a lot of bugs and of course the holiday update along with the Lin Z Smart Speaker.

Console is 2 Updates behind PC.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Wow not many packs left now! I wonder if they will be quicker with patches once they are caught up with packs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    edited January 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I wish we would have spa day in March and finish that one off too then for the next two months after that bring 2 sp out
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    I don't know. With an Expansion Get Famous coming in February they may not want to release a Gamepack in March but I'm so ready for Spa Day.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Yes, spa day would be great. Finaly i could play that funny guru guy in our local sauna. 😁
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff is out. Fitness Stuff has been leaked for release on March 15th? Only Spa Day, Bowling Night, My First Pet and Strangerville to go console players!
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    spa day is rumored for April, Bowling night is infact coming on March 15th with fitness stuff.

please see link for release information from Sims Community, below.
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/02/27/bowling-night-stuff-and-fitness-stuff-are-both-coming-to-the-sims-4-console/

my first pet was a flop on pc, so nobodys been talking about it. that's gonna be a mystery. as for strangerville, we wont get any sort of update on release until after march's 2 packs come out. the holiday pack didn't come with get famous, and probably won't be in march either. maybe april.. but who knows that this point.
    Paigec945 wrote: »
    spa day is rumored for April, Bowling night is infact coming on March 15th with fitness stuff.

please see link for release information from Sims Community, below.
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/02/27/bowling-night-stuff-and-fitness-stuff-are-both-coming-to-the-sims-4-console/

my first pet was a flop on pc, so nobodys been talking about it. that's gonna be a mystery. as for strangerville, we wont get any sort of update on release until after march's 2 packs come out. the holiday pack didn't come with get famous, and probably won't be in march either. maybe april.. but who knows that this point.

my first pet is actually a really good stuff pack as it has some of the best pet clothing and objects. Im looking forward to it personally. Cant wait for spa day.
    @StevieJohn88 my pet stuff was indeed a flop. we will get it, like all the packs. but if you look at the sales analysis for pets stuff, it didn't do well at all. it SOLD WELL, but didn't perform to standards. the pets were mediocre as said by most of the community if you read the pc forums...
    @StevieJohn88 i guess it's your opinion that it contains some of the best stuff. myself and alot of others agree fitness stuff has the best. i can list sooo many other packs with worthwhile content than my pets stuff. it doesn't interest me, but im glad it interests you! we can agree to disagree, thats perfectly fine here.
    Paigec945 wrote: »
    @StevieJohn88 i guess it's your opinion that it contains some of the best stuff. myself and alot of others agree fitness stuff has the best. i can list sooo many other packs with worthwhile content than my pets stuff. it doesn't interest me, but im glad it interests you! we can agree to disagree, thats perfectly fine here.

:smiley:
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited March 2019
    I do like the look of my first pet stuff the rodents and objects are cute perfect for kid sims and childish teen -adult , however I think the reason why soo many simmers dislike it is because it's DLC for DLC. The cats and dogs stuff should of been all done with the expansion for them. What I think they should of done is have the pack all about small animals maybe they could of added rabbits and guinea pigs, fish that you interact with and birds. Kept the childish , colourful furniture because the title my first pets says it all have it more focus on kids. Left out cats and dogs objects.
    Post edited by Nikkih on