Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like the show The Office or the show Parks n Rec better?

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Do you like the show The Office or the show Parks n Rec better? 15 votes

The Office😜
46%
ArchivistluxsylvanZinniavanillaTrinaboswell29brenleedeeBebethe_duckduckMouselline 7 votes
Parks n Rec😁
26%
emorrillTheGreatGorlonmintycupcakeGeekMonkey34B21 4 votes
I can’t decide!😭
13%
CupidCharliecheesenurgers 2 votes
I don’t like either!🙄
13%
JennyggEvie0602 2 votes
The Office? Parks n Rec?😶
0%

Comments

• TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Parks n Rec😁
    I think Parks and Rec was a much better crafted show. The Office tended to go for that deeply uncomfortable awkward humor, which I don't personally find appealing at all, while Parks and Rec had a much more organic humor to it, much like 30 Rock.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    The Office😜
    I enjoyed both, but I liked the Office more. For sure. I like how "ordinary" both are in setting, costume, etc. I find them both funny. I liked the way characters developed in the Office, and I cry every time I watch the last episode. Part of it is definitely I think because I watched them both at two different points in my life that were hard...but something about the Office was more inspiring for me. Also the Office is set in an area similar to where I grew up, so nostalgia points for that.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I can’t decide!😭
    I meant to click the Office lol
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    The Office😜
    The Office..I watch it every night on Netflix, thought I couldn't finish it once Michael left, but it was still good.
  • Bebethe_duckduckBebethe_duckduck Posts: 4 New Member
    The Office😜
    i have a friend who quotes the office everyday, he reminds me exactly of michael
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    The Office😜
    brenleedee wrote: »
    The Office..I watch it every night on Netflix, thought I couldn't finish it once Michael left, but it was still good.

Yeah I was really mad when Micheal left. I’m on season 9 and I intend to finish it, though. But it’s just not AS good as it was