Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Total Drama: YJB's Way (YJB's Reality Show Contestants Show-Off)

2...Next

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I wonder what it'll be. :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited January 2019
    EPISODE 2 PART 1:

BEhpaUo.png?1

DEGPrje.png?1

Invincibility Challenge

The Awake-athon

This challenge is done in three parts. In part one, campers must run twenty kilometres around a lake. In part two, All campers who finished the run by dinnertime will be treated to a feast. In a surprise turn of events, it is revealed that for the third part of the challenge, the last team to have at least one camper awake will win invincibility. If both teams have campers awake after twenty-four hours, they will be read fairy tales while a man, dressed as a pink sheep, plays the harp. If both teams still have campers awake after eighty-five hours, the eliminated campers are sent away while the remaining campers are read The History of Canada, a pop-up book.

Bg37bBZ.png?1

K8R8u2c.png?1

n5FtXSQ.png?1

qN4SKv4.png?1

7uBlOFM.png?1

1vflOPn.png?1

7HFstTB.png?1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that wraps up the first part of Episode 2. The Fashionable Fishes remain victorious and the Wisely Walrusses have to send somebody home for the second time.

1. Who do you think has to walk the Dock Of Shame?
    2. Who do you hope is walking the Dock Of Shame?

Eligible are Ben, Chad, Doro, Freya, Hannes, Jelly, Jennifer, Olivia, Ramona and Robyn.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Noooo, not again the Walrusses on the chopping block. :c

It's really interesting how Ben has left the alliance and now targetting Hannes. And it;s also interesting how the remaining alliances members have 3 different targets. Anything can happen. Although I'm really worried for our buddy Hannes. :c
    Banner.png
    edited January 2019
    EPISODE TWO PART TWO

Wisely Walrusses, his is the campfire ceremony. I have 9 marshmallows.

If I call your name, you are safe and can get your marshmallow... If you do not receive a marshmallow, you must immediately return to the dock of shame to catch the boat of losers and leave. That means you're out of the contest and you can't come back, ever.

The first one to recieve a Marshmallow is...

R63HdbM.png
    Ramona!

HmiDi9M.png
    Jennifer!

BoOqmBh.png
    Ben!

79haXQ3.png
    Doro!

d5KOV5t.png
    Chad!

rK8Lic8.png
    Freya!

BJerDHI.png
    Jelly, you are also safe!

9VO4Fhh.pngXbrZERQ.png0PCYyll.png
    Hannes, Olivia and Robyn, I only have two Marshmallows left. I can announce that each of you three at least recieved one vote.

Hannes, you were the first of your Team to fail the Awake-athon today, and your age might be a burden for future challenges.

Olivia, even though you are well liked in your Group, some of your teammates think you don't fully commit to the challenges.

Robyn, most of your teammates think you are even more unpredictable and psychotic than Chad, which caused you to loose your popularity in your Group.

The final Marshmallows go to...

XbrZERQ.png0PCYyll.png
    Olivia and Robyn!

9VO4Fhh.png
    Hannes, it is time to say goodbye to your now former teammates and walk the dock of shame.

Hannes: Oh well, I kinda expected it. It was fun anyway. Good luck to all of you, especially Freya.

And with that, Hannes is eliminated in 21st Place.

Will the Wisely Walrusses finally win something, or will they continue their losing streak? Can Robyn and Victoria can restore the Damage they caused in their Teams? And when will Doro finally jump at somebody on her Team and destroy one of their faces, because lets be honest, some of them really Need that. Find out next time on...

TOTAL
    DRAMA
    YJB'S WAY!!!

The Votes:
    XbrZERQ.png
    Olivia recieved Votes from Freya, Hannes and Ramona

0PCYyll.png
    Robyn recieved Votes from Chad, Doro and Jennifer

9VO4Fhh.png
    Hannes recieved Votes from Ben, Jelly, Olivia and Robyn
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Noooo Hannes! D:
    Banner.png
    Noooo Hannes! D:

There goes one of the Valquist twins... :o And the worst part is that either Robyn and Olivia would have been eliminated if both of them didn't vote for him to leave
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Bumpu?
    Banner.png
    Next Episode will come tomorrow ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Looking forward. :)
    Banner.png
    EPISODE 3 PART 1:

WRUtS03.png?1

liQAPim.png?1

BHjLIXF.png?1

MbnZEi3.png?1

eFBiyKG.png?1

yj7krtv.png?1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that wraps up the first part of Episode 2. Oh Boy, seems like the Wisely Walrusses really don't want to win this…

So, now I want to know...

1. Who do you think has to walk the Dock Of Shame?
    2. Who do you hope is walking the Dock Of Shame?

Eligible are Ben, Chad, Doro, Freya, Jelly, Jennifer, Olivia, Ramona and Robyn.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    At first glance I'd have said Victoria, but wait, that's the Fishies team with 11 people left, not the Walrus team with 9. If all but one person form an alliance then the one not in should fear for their place in the game.

Well... Ben isn't targeted, and neither is Jennifer, so they're probably save. :)

Alliances... Ramona-Freya-Doro and Jennifer-Olivia-Ramona-Robyn. Ramona cleverly playing both sides.

Ramona targets Chad and Freya targets Olivia

Olivia targets Freya back while Robyn targets Jelly and Jennifer is targetting Doro.

Chad, Ben and Jelly are the solo agents on the field. Ramona is playing 2 alliances, but feels equal loyalty to both.

Hmm...

If Ramona convinces both her alliances, then Chad will be the goner, with at least 6 votes. If both alliances don't vote the same then it could go a lot of ways, also depending on what the solo players do.

@x_MG_x you're pretty good at analysing Brantsteele simulators. Do you have anything to say about your predictions?
    Banner.png
    EPISODE 3 PART 2

Wisely Walrusses, This is the campfire ceremony. I have 8 marshmallows.

If I call your name, you are safe and can get your marshmallow... If you do not receive a marshmallow, you must immediately return to the dock of shame to catch the boat of losers and leave. That means you're out of the contest and you can't come back, ever.

The first Marshmallow goes to...

0PCYyll.png
    Robyn!

rK8Lic8.pngHmiDi9M.png
    Freya and Jennifer!

BJerDHI.pngd5KOV5t.png
    Jelly and Chad!

79haXQ3.pngBoOqmBh.png
    Doro and Ben!

XbrZERQ.pngR63HdbM.png
    Olivia and Ramona, one of you two is going home Tonight.

Olivia, you might go home because you threw the challenge so your friend Puma could win because you knew she was on the target list.

Ramona, you might go home because you are very weak in challenges and your fight with Chad hasn't exactly helped your case.

The final Marshmallow goes to...

R63HdbM.png
    Ramona!

XbrZERQ.png
    Olivia, it is time for you to walk the dock of shame and get to the boat of losers.

Olivia: Oh man. You guys would have done the same if you were in my Position. But alas, I can't change it anymore.

And with that, Olivia is eliminated in 20th Place.

When will the curse of the Wisely Walrusses finally come to an end. Will Victoria and Brianna put down their fight for the sake of Teamwork? And who will be the next victim of Doro's claws?

Doro: HEY! I HEARD THAT!!!

Probably me, I guess. Tune in next time for more Drama on...

TOTAL
    DRAMA
    YJB'S WAY!!!

The Votes:
    R63HdbM.png
    Ramona recieved votes from Chad, Jennifer and Olivia

XbrZERQ.png
    Olivia recieved votes from Ben, Doro, Freya, Jelly, Ramona and Robyn
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Pretty interesting to see Jennifer-Olivia-Ramona-Robyn turn on their own members. :o I doubt that they'll last long this way.. I wonder what their resons were? I do hope the Walrus team will win next for once, to get the numbers closer again...
    Banner.png
    So, for the next Episode, there will be a Aftermath where two lovely hosts will ask the eliminated Players Questions about personal Things, Total Drama, previous Reality Show experiences, and These Questions should come from YOU!

I Need Questions from you that the hosts can ask Leigh-Ann, Hannes and Olivia. There are no restrictions :)

Please send me the Questions till 29th of January via PM :)

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @Alleenmens @twiddle3 @rosey1579 @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @HayloHusky @ninjakid150 @x_MG_x @EmzyDalsvida @Tigerblu11 @Shadami
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Olivia, how does it feel to be betrayed by half of your own alliance?

Hannes, do you think Freya is in the right position in the group dynamic to make it far and avenge you?

Leigh-Ann, who do you think deserves to leave next and why?
    Banner.png