Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vaults

Hey there! Can the vault be used to store anything besides Simoleans?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    Well...
    Sims.

Sometimes.
  • cyberlucy1965cyberlucy1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Haha! I know that. I'm thinking more about the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 from "Jungle Adventure"
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    There are special vault doors that you can use to turn rooms into vaults. The vault objects can only store money. (both of them can also store sims...)
  • Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Why would you need to store money in them? I understand what they do, but I don't understand why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Don't Simoleons in the vault increase with interest.
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Bronwin2 wrote: »
    Why would you need to store money in them? I understand what they do, but I don't understand why.

Apparently you can't spend it while it is in the vault, so if you might be a little spend happy on junk and stuff or want to prevent going overboard while building, it might be handy to store a portion in the vault. But as was said, it does add to your lot value which drives up your bills.
    Makes me wonder if it stays in there if you were to forget about it when selling the house... "What do you mean I only have 200 left over? I had over 500,000! Oh...wait...plum..."

The vault doors you can place to make a room or more into a vault can be handy for making a panic room or bunker. Not that there is much need for one except to keep Eliza Pancakes away. On second thought, that is the ideal reason for a panic room in the Sims.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,444 Member
    Bronwin2 wrote: »

If I remember the livestream right, you can woohoo in the money that's in the vault 😉.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member

Does it??
    keekee53 wrote: »

Does it??

That's the impression I got from watching a SimsSupply let's play.