Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Additions

What CAS additions would you like to see, or believe they will implement in TS4?

I really hope they add piercings at some point (maybe with an University EP?) and nails (maybe in a witch pack, since in TS3 we got nails with Supernatural). Body hair would be funny as well.

I would also love if at some point we got signs and favorites, that would really help creating the personalities of the Sims, since we have so few traits to choose from, but I don't think they'll do it.

What about you?

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, I'd like zodiac signs too. And body hair. New types of piercings would also be interesting (like the ones in Bon Voyage), because at least my sims will have more variety.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Body hair
    Nail polish
    An opacity slider for make-up
    The ability to make more relationships (bf/gf; fiancé/fiancée; step-parents/step-siblings)
    Skin features (freckles, moles) that are passed on genetically
    Heterochromia
    Birth marks
    More/better wrinkles for elders
    Salt and pepper hair for my ageing redheads...

We definitely need more relationships, and freckles too! About the heterochromia, is not a feature I would personally use, but they could easily add it to the game, since we have it in Create a Pet (I mean ok we have a color wheel in create a pet and I don't think that's coming to CAS, but heterochromia is a small feature, so I guess would be easier).
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    This will probably be alot of work but I would like a create a tattoo feature, aka the paint mode from pets but with Sims. But yeah more piercings are needed, like snakebites!
    EMrBkJP.png
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Body hair
    Nail polish
    The ability to make more relationships (bf/gf; fiancé/fiancée; step-parents/step-siblings)
    Heterochromia
    Birth marks
    I want all of this and turn ons/turn offs.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    This will probably be alot of work but I would like a create a tattoo feature, aka the paint mode from pets but with Sims. But yeah more piercings are needed, like snakebites!

That's an incredible idea! It would be awesome. And honestly, from a technical poit of view I can't see why they wouldn't do it, seems feasible to me.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    As far as sims appearance additions i'd love to see piercings, nail polish, body hair, handbags/backpacks, skin features passed down and a way to save outfits for later use.

As far as personality I'd love to see zodiac signs, turn on/turn offs.

As far as family/relationship aspect just more relationship types
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    > @aprilrose said:
    > As far as sims appearance additions i'd love to see piercings, nail polish, body hair, handbags/backpacks, skin features passed down and a way to save outfits for later use.
    >
    > As far as personality I'd love to see zodiac signs, turn on/turn offs.
    >
    > As far as family/relationship aspect just more relationship types

Agree! I'd also love to see afro hair with better textures and more makeup that fits with darker skin tones. Regarding clothes: more skinny jeans, perhaps? Especially for my male Sims.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    -Freckles passed down through families or randomly added to toddlers through to teens
    -Turn ons and turn offs
    -The ability to save outfits
    -More familial relationships able to be created in CAS, and romantic partners who are not married
    -Ability to create a pregnant sim
    -More hair colours
    -More greying hairstyles
    -Pure white hair for elders
    -More tattoo options
    -Scarves as accessories

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • CABALCABAL Posts: 56 Member
    edited January 2019
    Aside from nails which obviously should be a part of Witch pack, the game truly lacks chemistry system with zodiac signs and with Sims 4 they could make chemistry system something much better than it was in previous games, much more meaningful and more complicated.
    Also need more bob haircuts because I'm sucker for these
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    What CAS additions would you like to see, or believe they will implement in TS4?

I really hope they add piercings at some point (maybe with an University EP?) and nails (maybe in a witch pack, since in TS3 we got nails with Supernatural). Body hair would be funny as well.

I would also love if at some point we got signs and favorites, that would really help creating the personalities of the Sims, since we have so few traits to choose from, but I don't think they'll do it.

What about you?

Body Piercings atleast I'm hoping.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    People have mentioned a lot of good ideas...
    Nails
    More piercings
    Turn on/turn off’s
    Zodiac
    I like the idea of being able to create a ....pregnant sim too!
    White hair for elders was a good idea too.

I think what I would like to see most though would be a SEWING MACHINE , both an old fashioned one and a modern one. I would like there to be a color wheel and patterns similar to what they had for cats and dogs. With patchwork, dots, leopard and tiger patterns, plaids and others types of patterns, maybe some we could create ourselves...... several different types of outdfits, pants, shirts, shirt or blouses with jackets, different types of dresses, shirts, and blouses, swimsuits, sleepwear, hats toys(stuffed animals).

And how about a new object that could create jewelry?
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Being able to set more relationships is a must. We should be able to set aunt, uncles, cousins, etc.
    Turn ons and turn offs would be nice.
  • mikaelahollymikaelaholly Posts: 46 Member
    I would love to have piercings and more tattoos! I want to add a septum ring for my simself without CC.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Hobbies. They could determine what a sim will autonomously decide to do if you leave them alone for too long, and what you will find them doing when you load the lot. Sure, we have some hobbies as selectable traits, but not nearly enough, and as it is now, those only influcence sim's whims, not their actions, as most of them are computer and radio addicts no matter how you design them. It also annoys me that even my painters and writers don't actually enjoy painting or writing - those activities don't raise their fun bars at all. That's yet another thing that hobby settings could take care of, but please, let me decide what my sim's favourite hobby is! (Looking at you, TS2 Free Time.)

Also the ability to create layered tops. The game lets you choose pants or skirts, shoes, socks, and leggins separately for the lower body, but only one garment for the upper body, which is severely limiting and also a little silly. At the moment I'm relying on custom scarves, jackets, and undershirts as accessories to help with this, but some of those are buggy and don't conform to every body shape, so it would be better to have them as features in the game.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    #1 want for me is body hair.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Body hair.
    The only thing I ask for is body hair.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Body hair
    Nail polish
    Heterochromia
    Birth marks

All of this!
    a256aFi.gif
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited January 2019
    I would say all of @loubyloulou 's ideas except Heterochromia considering I dont want Sims with multicolored eyes to be spawned 24/7. I want it to be a rare thing among Sims like it is inrl.

I'd also like unnatural hair colors to be genetic for supernatural sims.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    edited January 2019
    all that is mention in this post but no to body hair and piercing and tattoos in game unless the game includes a toggle to disable those
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Most of my wants revolve around giving the sims a more complex personality.

• Wide range of relationship options from Girlfriend to Great Grandmother
    • Turn on and turn offs for relationships (Likes beards, dislikes red hair)
    • Phobias we can choose or randomize (Fear of water, fear of lightning, etc)
    • Likes/Dislikes should be separate from traits (Likes thunderstorms, cats. Dislikes hot days, meat)
    • At least 5 slots for traits
    • Traits build off each other (Hot headed slob wouldn't get angry over messes but a Hot Headed Neat sim would)
    • The ability to choose which sex your sim is romantically interested in (or lack of interest)
    • Ability to make sims pregnant in CAS
    • Ability to choose occult status in CAS after creating sim
    • Cheat to unlock all CAS assets
    • More swatches for hair and/or a color wheel
    • Option to save outfits you want to use later. Maybe townies could use these too
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I definitely want more to define my sims, like turn ons/offs and other personality markers. I would also like CAS to allow more sims per household, so we don't lose sims if we have a larger household mod.
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    -Freckles passed down through families or randomly added to toddlers through to teens
    -Turn ons and turn offs
    -The ability to save outfits
    -More familial relationships able to be created in CAS, and romantic partners who are not married
    -Ability to create a pregnant sim
    -More hair colours
    -More greying hairstyles
    -Pure white hair for elders
    -More tattoo options
    -Scarves as accessories

I'd like all of this, plus the ability to create ghosts (like we can create vampires and aliens).
  • Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    A trend and culture patch, could include kids doing all the stuff kids do today, such as the dreaded Fortnite dances. Etc.
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    I wish they'd add real Asian fashion, like what people really wear on the streets in Japan, Korea, etc not Kimonos and orientalistic stuff (though I'm not opposed to that either). I guess they tried to do that with City Living, but not really. The style on this side of the world can be very trendy but it is definitely different from the style in America and Europe :)