Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Animated Movie?

2...Next

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    The Book of Life.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Meet the Robinsons, The Lion King, Aladdin
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Toy Story 2 because Jessie but Meet the Robinson's is a close second.
  • AvalonTribune_Y2KAvalonTribune_Y2K Posts: 8 New Member
    Spirited Away
  • rinkydinxxrinkydinxx Posts: 7 New Member
    Oliver and Company
  • Mlissa81Mlissa81 Posts: 16 Member
    Too many to choose just one!!! lol. Howl's Moving Castle, Ferngully, The Incredibles, Sleeping Beauty.. can't think of others right now. I'm hungry haha
  • Nelora10Nelora10 Posts: 80 Member
    Either Hunchback of Notre Dame or Howl's Moving Castle <3
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I don’t know lol. I like old Disney movies and some other films. If I absolutely had to pick it would be Anastasia or Beauty and the Beast.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    ᶠᵘʲᵒˢʰᶤ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᴾʳᵒᵘᵈ

━ ❝Well, since I love Studio Ghibli and Disney because of their movies, I have a ton of fave animated movies but my top three are Spirited Away, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Prince of Egypt25q39dl
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Toy Story and Naruto
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    I'd have to say the most beautiful animated movie I've seen is probably Spider-Man: Enter the Spider-Verse. That movie BLEW MY MIND. It was beautifully animated, expertly crafted, and just full of nuance that genuinely surprised me. On top of that, the plot was great, and some of the reveals were pretty surprising. It was just a very well done movie.
  • RachelTimeRachelTime Posts: 23 Member
    Coraline and Spirited Away!
    long time simmer who is often confused
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    My daughter watched Moana everyday for several months and I have to say that it’s one of my favorite animated movies ever. I also love Beauty and the Beast and Disney’s version of Robin Hood
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Naruto
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • MypilotMypilot Posts: 60 Member
    Mulan! My sister and I spent a whole day watching it once just because we didn't want it to end =D
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Tangled! If I'm ever sad it cheers me up and the story and characters are so charming :smiley:
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    it'd be WAY too hard for me to pick just one. i absolutely adore fantastic mr fox, the spongebob squarepants movie, the secret of kells (and song of the sea), wall-e, and although i don't know much about dragonball, i went to see the new film (dragonball super broly) with my big brother, and the animation was stupendous! it blew me away!!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Almost all the Pixar movies: A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Wall-E, UP, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Inside Out and recently, Coco. Whenever Pixar announces a new movie I'll go see it. They never fail to bring back my childhood.
  • kaeitinkaeitin Posts: 6 New Member
    I love so many old Disney movies I can't really pick a favorite. I also like Anastasia and in recent years Up has made me very happy. Porco Rosso is also one of those movies that is very enjoyable to watch.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I CAN’T DECIDE OUT OF THE CGI ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS MOVIES AAARGH-

Seriously, they’re all so good! One of my main reasons they’re my favourites is because of the nostalgia since I remember when the last 3 came out and they were my favourite movies back then too.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Lion King, Princess Mononoke
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    From western culture... The Good Dinosaur. I will never understand how it's the least popular Pixar animation. It is the purest, most sincere story. I guess that's why people do not like it, cause they can't relate.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • HeyitssmileHeyitssmile Posts: 45 Member
    Treasure Planet, of course! It didn't get the recognition it deserved- though that's probably because it was published around the same time as some popular Christmas movie, :'(
  • AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    Inside Out and The Secret World of Arrietty.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern