Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    my mouth's is gaping about where one of my readers is from now. I thought I was surprised about Italy!! It's Turkey (which I have actually visisted in two spots)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    painted_dreams87painted_dreams87 Posts: 93 Member
    Congrats @Shadami !!! How exciting!!! <3
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Hey, there! I am going to post something in here, but things, I gotta do that good'ol shameless advertisment! :)
    Nyua3Lo.png
  • Options
    Okay, now my post. :D

Good day, lounguers! How's everyone today?

Wow! Congrats @Shadami ! And good luck! Things are expensive
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    my mouth's is gaping about where one of my readers is from now. I thought I was surprised about Italy!! It's Turkey (which I have actually visisted in two spots)

That's really cool. Congrats.

I have Google Analytics set up on my blog. I really should actually use it sometime. I might learn cool facts like this. :)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Heyyy, guys, it's me, again! :D Thought I'm here mostly because I need some ideas.
    Here's what happened: I got a message from the forums saying that my story-threat got deleted because it contained mature content.(Which Is in the forums rules, and resonable) did this happen to anyone else?

And I kinda need ideas/suggestions to where to take this story to, since I can't have the ''main'' threat in the forums.(I still think i'm going to continue to show my update here, thought.) Does anyone know a sim-like forums but for...I dunno, mature themes?That didn't sound weird at all.

Edit: Doesn't even have to be sim-related, are places like twitter and...I dunno, instagram suited to promote SimLit?

I'm low-key freaking out
    Post edited by Sourocha on
  • Options
    Sourocha wrote: »
    Heyyy, guys, it's me, again! :D Thought I'm here mostly because I need some ideas.
    Here's what happened: I got a message from the forums saying that my story-threat got deleted because it contained mature content.(Which Is in the forums rules, and resonable) did this happen to anyone else?

And I kinda need ideas/suggestions to where to take this story to, since I can't have the ''main'' threat in the forums.(I still think i'm going to continue to show my update here, thought.) Does anyone know a sim-like forums but for...I dunno, mature themes?That didn't sound weird at all.

I'm low-key freaking out

@Sourocha ask @LegacySims2017 about the sims directory if you can post there (just the story itself) but it's not a forum mind you.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited January 2019
    @Sourocha Is it a matter of wanting to put the content itself into a thread? Just asking since having the link to your story in your signature doesn't seem to be an issue.

Or the thread had links only and was still taken down?
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    @MadameLee I'm not sure they are still active, but, Thanks Anyway!

@katrinasforest The thread had only links and was taken down. I decides not to argument agaisnt it because: 1-It's in the forum rules(even talks about links to mature content) and 2-If I used the argument "Oh, but X story is like this and it hasn't been taken down" I would just take someone down with me.(I think.) :D
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Sourocha wrote: »
    @MadameLee I'm not sure they are still active, but, Thanks Anyway!

@katrinasforest The thread had only links and was taken down. I decides not to argument agaisnt it because: 1-It's in the forum rules(even talks about links to mature content) and 2-If I used the argument "Oh, but X story is like this and it hasn't been taken down" I would just take someone down with me.(I think.) :D

legacys is its the orginal by mast thats not. i think the new directory link is in legacy siggy.
  • Options
    @Sourocha they're active it just like a lot of people they have Real Life to contend with.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee For some reason I thought you were talking about another user...One that I was pretty sure left the forums. Glad it wasn't the case! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    i saw a weird news story. a horse fell in a dumpster. how does that even happen

oh it fell through the plastic lid just saw the news i missed the beging

the horse is fine btw
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member

the horse is fine btw

Horses end up in the weirdest places. Not only in Skyrim. :smiley:
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member

the horse is fine btw

LOL...I totally get the Skyrim reference! I would run up mountains with my horse and end up killing my character and his horse! :D
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    New LL Chapter
    Chapter 35
    tumblr_inline_plkw5hYI7e1v2lczu_540.png
  • Options

the horse is fine btw

aprently something had spooked it so it took off and when it landed it was in the dumpster. theres a middle part of the story i can't remember right now

but when i typed how does that happen last night the news answered me. which was spooky.
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    A bit of a belated update - here you go!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited January 2019
    Has any of the regulars here written just about their gameplay? Not really a plotted storyline, but rather just explaining what is going on in their game? Sort of like a "Let's Play" in blog form I guess.

Edit: Examples to share would be fun to read/view.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @LegacySims2017 Yep. On Tumblr XD

Still have it there? Linkage? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Has any of the regulars here written just about their gameplay? Not really a plotted storyline, but rather just explaining what is going on in their game? Sort of like a "Let's Play" in blog form I guess.

I also do on Tumblr but rarely. Only if it's really weird/funny /etc :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I'm bored and exhausted
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Edit: Examples to share would be fun to read/view.

some of mine is i had a few suprises one i didn't even want to post about because i was sure cathtea was gonna kill me the beging of the benders al happened except the stuffi obviously made up.

when i first started the benders i had full control so most of it was game driven i mean the very first time . now i'm lucky if they where clothes to school . aydens kids like pyjamas.

thats the harry potter way to spell it.
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top