Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photobooths Need To Return

Granted we'll probably get them before TS4 ends but this is one of my favorite objects in The Sims Series. TS2 had them and TS3. What I like about them is sims can take romantic,friendly and funny pictures together and of course woohoo and try for a baby in them.

To any developers who may be reading this I'd love both a regular looking photobooth and a heart shaped photobooth. There are many themed pack opportunities to add them to.

Universities
Beach Vacation Pack
Amusement Park Pack
Romantic Pack

I really need these back in TS4 I especially want them for romantic pictures. What would be cool is if we can pick the poses they do.

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited September 2018
    Photo booths NEED to be in University!

They already missed one chance to include them in Get Together...
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Photo booths NEED to be in University!

They already missed one chance to include them in Get Together...

Actually they could have been in City Living as well.
  • Options
    gingerale0811gingerale0811 Posts: 35 Member
    Photobooths are everywhere where I live, so it'd oly be natural for them to be in at least a few places in the Sims.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If we get photo booths back in this version, I would like an option that, if you're on a group outing, all of the sims can crowd into it and get a picture.
  • Options
    Could you imagine picking the romantic poses your sims do?
  • Options
    HistoricKiwiHistoricKiwi Posts: 63 Member
    Ahh, yes!
    I too want this in TS4, I honestly forgot about photo booths until I saw this thread and realised we DO need them!
  • Options
    ElectricGileqElectricGileq Posts: 11 New Member
    Haha sure. Why not? They can easily be included in a stuff pack of some sort.
  • Options
    xoSnowyOwlxoxoSnowyOwlxo Posts: 29 Member
    I was thinking about this earlier! I really think in general the photo-taking game needs to be upped in the Sims 4 - I'd love to be able to customise the size of photos and put them on walls in different frames, as far as I'm aware (I haven't played for a little while) it's restricted to tables and similar objects.

It'd be nice to have a photobooth and take different types of photos that you can interact with afterwards (maybe a sim looks at a funny one and laughs?). I'd love to also see mirrors with the option to customise with photos and strips from the photobooth. The group outing idea sounds really great too, as well as the romantic poses! It'd also be fun if, should there be a vacation EP, the photobooth could be used to take passport photos.

It's amazing how just one object can do so many things xD
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited January 2019
    Photo booths must return but it needs to not only be a teen-elder thing and also include children and toddlers and not be limited to 2 Sims it needs to be at least 3 or 4.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Photo booths must return but it needs to not only be a teen-elder thing and also include children and toddlers and not be limited to 2 Sims need to be at least 3 or 4.

The Greeting Card Booth could have those options. Those also need to return.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yeah.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Yes ❤😍
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    chantera89chantera89 Posts: 359 Member
    Yes I’d love the photobooth also. Like mentioned above I would love for the photography studio object we have to get a major update. I’d like to chose romantic poses, the option for family photos - not just the same age groups like we have currently, school pictures, prom pictures. Maybe even add in the career where your sim can be contracted as a photographer to certain events/parties? Just a few idea that I’d like to see come to life.
    It would also be great to expand the number of sims in selfies
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Hope they include photo booths in University, it would be a fitting theme
    a256aFi.gif