Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sims 2 EP?

13...Next

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Open 4 Business
    As much as I adore witches, I gotta go with the business. Running a store from home is so much fun, and I love all the badges the pack offers. It's a shame that Sims 4 hasn't been able to completely replicate the experience.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Seasons
    This is when you know you've got a good game. No option is blowing any of the others away. There is a progression, but the numbers are staying relatively close.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Seasons
    Honestly, I just love them all, but Seasons in 2 blew me away after coming from 1. It was something the community had wanted, and it was just woah. But I could have just as easily voted for ANY of the expansions - thanks for the really hard question lol.
  • tasha053109tasha053109 Posts: 18 Member
    Apartment Life
    Argh this is so hard but I absolutely loved Apartment Life. It added so much to the game and I regularly move Sims into them. I love seasons too because again it added so much to the game.
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    Apartment Life
    Apartment Life
  • rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Seasons
    Such a difficult question! My favorite as a kid was Pets because I love cats but now I think it has to be Seasons. I adore Plantsims and the neighbrhood that was introduced. I liked being able to choose what seasons I wanted (Always fall for example or only spring and winter) and it just added a lot more realism in the game.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Freetime
    Freetime or Bon Voyage are definitely my favorites.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Open 4 Business
    To me it's
    1. Open for business
    2. Seasons
    3. Night Life
    4. Free Time
    5. University
    6. Apartments
    7. Bon Voyage
    8. Pets
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons for sure! I was SO excited to finally have actual weather in the game. And I liked all the furniture and such that came with it, too. To this day I still love TS2 Seasons, all the little details like how the light and ambient sounds subtly change in each season really adds to the experience.
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Pets !
  • keanisims2keanisims2 Posts: 23 Member
    Night Life
    I'd say Night Life for sure. I always loved Downtown and creating your own clubs, bars, etc :)
    Summer and Tinkles
    friends to the end
    Group text the whole crew,
    my mother f***ing friends
    Ketchup to the salt,
    salt to the fry
    "T" to the "Inkle"
    with a capital "I".

tumblr_nt9ogu6qTl1r0o130o1_400.gif
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 177 Member
    Open 4 Business
    Gah this is a tough question!!! I love them all, especially when they're all installed in the same game, it just makes the game feel so complete!
    If I had to choose though, this would be my order:
    1. OFB fasho, I love creating interesting businesses :smiley:
    2. Tie between Uni and Nightlife
    3. Tie again between Freetime and Seasons
    4. Pets
    5. Bon Voyage
    6. Apartment Life, which would be higher but then I realized I really only enjoy it for the setTilePlacement cheat :no_mouth: lol
    The world is quiet here
  • timecatchertimecatcher Posts: 387 Member
    Open 4 Business
    Loved OFB really gave a huge amount of gameplay options to create a self sustaining community! Of course technically it’s Seasons but that was more because of the realism additions I thought it was just so cool.
  • IndieblueIndieblue Posts: 29 Member
    Open 4 Business
    Seasons were my favorite but i picked business instead because i used to enjoy playing it and i think it was an unique expanssion pack on its own. It deserves to get my vote haha.
  • johnny33johnny33 Posts: 91 Member
    Seasons
    I absolutely loved plantsims in seasons, probably my favorite occult.
  • 3ndie3ndie Posts: 5 New Member
    Seasons
    All of the expansion packs for the Sims 2 are enjoyable but my favourite has to be Seasons. I really liked the amount of content they added to the game and it made it seem more realistic as well. I absolutely loved how you could change the order of the seasons before playing on your lot as you could customise your game to how you wanted it to be set out :)