Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sim -- Federico Arias

loEM2De.png

poOqSou.png

FpxP8yt.png

DB1Dubx.png

I'm pretty happy with his look -- whadda y'all think?

F8wHsKZ.png

Comments

• TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    He has a very distinctive face. I really admire that.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I like that he isn't the cookie cutter sim who looks like a movie star/model. Have you got a story in mind for him?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I love him, he's unique. But I dislike those blue jeans. They just don't look right on men.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited January 2019
    He's pretty realistic. Doesn't look like those perfect cutsy sims. He's ugly and hansome at the same time. I love it.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    He's awesome! I love his distinctive features, they give him lots of personality. <3
    #Team Occult
  • ctroictroi Posts: 36 Member
    s33man wrote: »
    loEM2De.png

poOqSou.png

I love him! Can you upload him to the gallery?
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    Thanks all :) I love the challenge of creating unique sims! And to those who say he's uggo -- I think he's very handsome. Wish he were real :(

For those asking -- his backstory:
    He just immigrated to San Myshuno in hopes to find his soulmate. He hopes to fine 'the one' to settle down with and have a family with. Ever since he was young, he knew he was meant to be a dad.

I'm interested to see his genes pass along to the next generation!
    F8wHsKZ.png
    And yes -- can definitely upload him :)
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • ctroictroi Posts: 36 Member
    Thanks all :) I love the challenge of creating unique sims! And to those who say he's uggo -- I think he's very handsome. Wish he were real :(

He just immigrated to San Myshuno in hopes to find his soulmate. He hopes to fine 'the one' to settle down with and have a family with. Ever since he was young, he knew he was meant to be a dad.

Oh he is NOT uggo! Love him! His looks alone have personality! I can not wait to add him to my town!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    He is very nice ! :) He looks very smartly dressed in his formalwear suit.

You know, I think you're my favorite person here on the forums. You literally have nothing bad to say, ever! We need more of that. Keep on keepin' on, my friend :)
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I think he's handsome .. and definitely different from the usual also. I make sims with longer noses also. Is your name the same on the gallery so I can grab him up?
    egTcBMc.png
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member

Maybe I didn't make myself clear, I loved the Sim. Saying he's ugly and handsome at the same time was a compliment, cause I don't really like perfect, barbie looking sims, I like the realistic ones, like yours. :)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    By that same logic, realistic is apparently ugly :#

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Love the nose and the ears :smiley:
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    pretty regular imo
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    You know, I love the very average sims or the sims that are plain. Theres something so....touching and likeable about them. I cant wait to make more sims for my game.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I think he's cute! I always try to make Sims look different from each other so that I don't settle into a "type" (particularly one that dominates the gallery..no hate if you like or create them, I just need more variety). I think you've done that really well. I'd definitely add him to my game if you uploaded him.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Update this thread when he finds that special someone!
    He's been uploaded to the gallery under my usernam s33man! Thanks all.
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I love the realism. Not something you see around much. I've been trying to incorporate it into by own sims recently.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• nikkibuglovenikkibuglove Posts: 15 Member
    > @s33man said:
    > Thanks all :) I love the challenge of creating unique sims! And to those who say he's uggo -- I think he's very handsome. Wish he were real :(
    >
    > For those asking -- his backstory:
    > He just immigrated to San Myshuno in hopes to find his soulmate. He hopes to fine 'the one' to settle down with and have a family with. Ever since he was young, he knew he was meant to be a dad.
    >
    > I'm interested to see his genes pass along to the next generation!

I love him, he's adorable! This is also a sweet backstory. I may need to download him later.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    I like the fact that he's a strong manly man, as opposed to the ones who look rather effeminant.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    Love the fact that he's not the cookie cutter, supermodel looking sim. I find I become more attached to my sims who look like real people.What are his traits?