Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style - Miss Sophisticated 2019 has been chosen

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
Hi everyone,
I've decided to run a couple of my more popular comps a couple of times through the year so will be starting with a new in-trend cycle of Smart Casual Sophisticated Style with a "different occasions" theme with each round, so if you are interested, keep reading here.

In this cycle of Sophisticated Style, we’ll be looking at Smart Casual wear for women, which still shows elegance but also comfort. It will have a range of occasions to match the categories and you will have quite a bit of choice in the accompanying tops, bottoms, accessories etc.

What is Smart Casual fashion? I hear some of you ask:
• Aim for a polished yet relaxed look with garments that are elegant and comfortable.
• Tailor your smart casual look to the occasions given in each round.
• Choose between pants, a skirt, tailored shorts or smart jeans to wear as bottoms.
• On top, you may like to try a white button-up for summer or a stylish sweater for winter.
• To wear a smart casual dress, opt for a classic style, such as a shirt or wrap design, in a neutral colour.
• Finish your smart casual look with a blazer and chic yet laid-back accessories.

Q8QzmWd.png

** There will be no eliminations this time unless I get an influx of contestants all of a sudden. A final three will result in a total number of accumulated points. Sims 3 and Sims 4 models are welcome. Occasionally a male or another female may be requested to be included**

I will provide a few backgrounds for you that you can choose to use or not.

Notes about jewellery and accessories:
* The classier the outfit, the less jewellery you need. Keep this in mind when you use jewellery with your outfits for this competition.
* Watches are also jewellery that can enhance any outfit if used to complement the style your model wears.
* Scarves, hats and jackets are always great additions to your assignments and will award you more points for the extra effort you put in.
**Only use either CC clothes or clothes from in-game. Replication of the examples is not allowed they are only there for inspiration. If the judges after consultation believe that an entry has copied the example too closely, points can be taken off. Not outfits, as you put them together yourselves anyway, as you do with shoes, jewellery, but things such as poses, hairstyles, etc., need to be from your own ideas and searching. We want to see your own remarkable creations.**

There will be 7-8 rounds and a finale. Each round will encompass a particularly smart, casual fashion for a variety of occasions.

When I use the word "OR" in any round brief, that means you don't have to do both, it can be one or the other unless you want to use all.

Backgrounds are left to your own creativity to suit each round and if the round asks specifically for shorts for eg., you can choose what goes with them as long as it fits the category for that round.

The usual rules apply.

*Please support each other and enjoy the competition
*No photo-skinning or face plastering
*Drawn hair is acceptable
*Only CC clothing or maxis-made
*If specific accessories can't be found in-game or with CC then google accessories can be added.
*In-game, drawn or google backgrounds are allowed
*Extensions for 48 hours maximum and if you ask at least 24 hours in advance, before the due date, as I realise RL can get in the way at times.
*Each Round will last 5-7 days depending on how quick the round entries are submitted so on each round brief, the due date will have a leeway of two dates available.
*One edit is allowed per round. You may adjust lighting, shade, etc., up until midnight on the due dates, unless stated otherwise as long as it is not a different shot, and you inform me so I can display the most updated version.
*Please check in after judging and seeing the new assignment.
*hairstyles and colour may change but eye colour and other genetics must stay the same unless specified otherwise.

NB: If at any time you need the rounds earlier for one reason or another please let me know and I'll PM them to you so you can get your entry in. Just send it to me via PM and I will put it up for you around the same time as the other contestants as I know RL can get busy at times.

@Penguinwa101 @abelhinha35 @chellemh29 @Jendowoz0612 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @kyky @Movotti @JennaCatz @JaLiBo @jilliebee22 @MyFavoritedesign @Mamajanaynay @alexis3142 @lisabee2 @aussiekarima @jaunty @NShippudenFan @Gege @MizoreYukii @heather1306 @themelonic @ColorMePink @Socallucyfan @JoeJoe11 @deviouslyvivid @wiredhanna67 @Storiessims4 @gardenGothic @Sc3niX @TheOtherHannah @Brennaforeva @Klept0maniac94 @ladybug65

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited May 2019
    z03SaYZ.png

Applications include one chest up close shot and one full body outfit both on transparent please and dressed in neat, casual wear, no stressed/ripped jeans, please. Casual but classy and stylish, that is what this comp is all about.

If anyone else is not on the above list that would like it added please let me know. Likewise, if you would like your name removed from the list also please let me know. Thank you. I have gone by the modelling directory but I'm not sure about some. :)

MEET OUR GORGEOUS MODELS - WHO WILL EARN THE TITLE OF MISS SOPHISTICATED 2019?

YUzgfXy.jpg

:) = applications in.
    B) = new assignment seen.
    <3 = latest assignment submitted.
    o:) = scoreboard seen.

Final contestants in red - Hats, Heels and Handbags

Contestants:
    o:)@MyFavoritedesign with Agnes
    B)o:)@jaunty with Salma
    o:)@heather1306 with Tanya
    B)o:)@jilliebee22 with kiki
    o:)@Penguinwa101 with Olivia
    B)o:)@deviouslyvivid with Lia

edited February 2019
    oPmlxOv.png

Meet your Judging Panel, so happy we have at least 3.

dwhsWnF.png

The judging will include the following criterion:

• Wearing the given style of clothing outlined in the brief /10
    • Accessories that enhance your outfits including those specified in the brief /5
    • Most smart and chic appeal (including your own creativity) /10
    • Relevant manipulation of the background (this can be in-game, google or provided) /5
    • Editing and proportion (this includes shadows, lighting and filters) /10

Giving a total of 40 points

This is the breakdown of what the judges will look for in your entries.

Wearing the given style of clothing outlined in the brief
    *Whether you have followed the brief and dressed your models in an appropriate smart casual outfit that matches the occasion presented in each round.

Accessories that enhance your outfits including those specified in the brief
    *If the specific accessories mentioned in the brief have been included and any that are added by you, including colour, relevancy to your Sims' outfits and occasion to enhance your models' overall outfit.

Most Smart and Chic appeal (including your own creativity)
    *This covers how smart and casual the outfit you chose fits the occasion; the classy but casual appeal and how creatively you presented your models' outfit with their poses, added props and other Sims in their shot where needed.

Relevant manipulation of the background – in-game, google or provided
    *How you manipulate your chosen background, including cropping, proportion and relevancy to the specific occasion in the brief.

Editing and proportion, shadow, lighting and filters
    *How well you have embedded your models in the background with the use of lighting, shadows and filters to improve your overall image and the clarity of editing for a clean, crisp image.

I would like 3 or 4 judges, thanks. Comments aren't mandatory, that will be left up to the individual judges, but I will always comment. A head shot, shoulders up, on transparent and your preferred name is all I will need from the judges, thank you.

Judges:
    @Jendowoz0612
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA
    @MizoreYukii

edited May 2019
    kJVa1pP.png
    Assignment 1- Smart, Casual Dinner wear
    iaHYY6b.png
    Examples of Smart Casual Dinner Wear
    OmJhVYV.jpg
    The Backgrounds below are to help out or choose, OR you can make or find your own. You can manipulate them as you want to suit your model.

Click to show them larger and then go to this link if you would like to use any of them. The instructions to get them in full resolution are at the link. The number of the background and the pixels are written above each image at the link.
    10 Backgrounds
    HC2pZAK.jpg

OsMQTUp.png
    Assignment 2- Smart, Casual Office wear
    TLlfqFg.png

Examples of Smart Casual Office Wear

7RNNH4r.png

Click to show them larger and then go to the link below the images if you would like to use any of them. The instructions to get them in full resolution are at the link. The number of the background and the pixels are written above each image at the link.
    qTOOpUh.png

Backgrounds you can use are found here. Office Backgrounds
    Assignment 3 - Smart, Casual Day event
    TdOhZZI.png

Backgrounds you can use found here. Casual Day Event Backgrounds Click backgrounds to see them closer. Full resolution is at the link.

0ONRqj3.png

Assignment 4 - High-Tea invitation
    eRr4GRj.png

5zjcJYR.png

For the full-sized backgrounds go here...Full Resolution Backgrounds

u5mAkca.png
    Assignment 5 - Snug Jackets for any occasion.
    GejwM9M.png

Examples for Inspiration
    vOMCufT.jpg
    Assignment 6 - Smart Casual Short Sets.
    tGHLPPA.png

Examples of short sets - They don't have to be a suit as such, but a set that matches. Keep it classy, smart and casual ladies. Your models can be seated or standing, full body or 3/4.

x7vlLEQ.png

Backgrounds that can be used are below, the link is here...Backgrounds available

o1XFj5s.png
    Assignment 7 - Smart Casual Jeans.
    87DGUrQ.png

Finale - Hats, Heels and Handbags
    In this final, your hats, heels and handbags need to be the same colour or tones of colour and match into your smart, casual outfit as well as your background, without losing the focus or clarity of your model or losing her into the background. (other colours are allowed but the chosen colour of your accessories need to be prominent and it needs to be a colour not black or white) Full Body is needed for the finale.

O7BNfXj.png

Signature banners below @jilliebee22 @jaunty and @deviouslyvivid if you would like to keep them for your siggies, ladies.

7GVHw8f.png

ojxQCxx.png

MPQNBRb.png

edited May 2019
    Submissions
    rKqT3Ck.png
    Assignment 1 - Smart and Casual Dinner Attire
    MyFavoritedesign with Agnes
    Unp6pPO.jpg

Mamajanaynay with Meaghan
    V9KVHZZ.png

Kyky with Joanna
    qosP1M0.jpg

jaunty with Salma
    2nkaRpo.png

Jilliebee with Kiki
    kiNcL7A.png

heather1306 with Tania
    w88jxYu.png

Penguinwa101 with Olivia
    1jfw7lW.png

deviouslyvivid with Lia
    xzmqLS4.png
    Assignment 2 - Smart and Casual Office Wear
    TLUV1nm.jpg

RMtyutR.png

Kyky with Joanna
    scepTJu.png

jaunty with Salma
    1ZYhQzY.png

Jilliebee with Kiki
    e0Dmcex.png

heather1306 with Tania
    EKne3dq.png

Penguinwa101 with Olivia
    4fjVds2.png

deviouslyvivid with Lia
    y6CBNXt.png
    Assignment 3 - Smart and Casual Day Event
    zuG892r.jpg

Gk2ldSS.png

Kyky with Joanna
    6prkCTM.jpg

jaunty with Salma
    JPSLHNb.png

Jilliebee with Kiki
    T2RKMO5.png

heather1306 with Tania
    iq1nJgt.png

Penguinwa101 with Olivia
    zZv15zP.jpg

deviouslyvivid with Lia
    2Fs6CGI.png
    Assignment 4 - Smart and Casual High-Tea
    aCKu2nB.jpg

Kyky with Joanna
    Hi4tyU2.jpg

jaunty with Salma
    NLDqlba.png

Jilliebee with Kiki
    mGAeKci.png

heather1306 with Tania
    0XecfDV.png

Penguinwa101 with Olivia
    3HATjwa.jpg

deviouslyvivid with Lia
    6duBzTB.png
    Assignment 5 -Snug jackets for any occasion
    lRigqzR.jpg

Kyky with Joanna

jaunty with Salma
    rYQGuEI.png

Jilliebee with Kiki
    NCXf8kB.png

heather1306 with Tania
    IJ5KgoF.png

Penguinwa101 with Olivia
    DxoW9yd.png

deviouslyvivid with Lia
    Wy7TJ8M.png
    Assignment 6 - Smart,casual shorts
    4u61BAB.jpg

Kyky with Joanna

jaunty with Salma
    2uicVpv.jpg

Jilliebee with Kiki
    dN0DtYQ.png

heather1306 with Tania
    14LxD5A.jpg

Penguinwa101 with Olivia
    QJXXonb.png

deviouslyvivid with Lia
    zt0cpZL.png
    Assignment 7 - Smart,casual Jeans
    9L6ooSP.jpg

jaunty with Salma
    tUPWvty.jpg

Jilliebee with Kiki
    w32PDHv.png

heather1306 with Tania
    8xmPGhQ.jpg

Penguinwa101 with Olivia
    AYqTVzX.jpg

deviouslyvivid with Lia
    ShMU5q8.png
    jaunty with Salma
    2SIhPQ0.jpg

Jilliebee with Kiki
    EjnPqnT.png

deviouslyvivid with Lia
    OtKb2pN.png

edited May 2019
    scoreboard

GXoV5RB.png
    Assignment 1 - Smart, Casual dinner wear.
    Everyone's scores were close and all of you did really well.

Congratulations to @kyky for first place, @jilliebee22 for second and @Mamajanaynay and @jaunty for a tied 3rd placing.

dl5dLXt.jpg

For Comments and breakdown of scores go to this link...
    Assignment 1 - Dinner Attire
    Assignment 2 - Smart, Casual office wear.
    Congratulations to @Mamajanaynay for winning this round, @jilliebee22 for a close second and @MyFavoritedesign for third place.

rF4e92q.png

Assignment 2 - Office Wear
    Assignment 3 - Smart, Casual Day Event.
    Congratulations to @jilliebee22 for first place, we have a tie for second with @heather1306 and @deviouslyvivid, and third place to @jaunty
    x7AsDqk.png

Assignment 4 - High Tea Event
    Congratulations to @deviouslyvivid for making first place this week. Second place goes to @jilliebee22 and third to @MyFavoritedesign. Everyone did well this round and the scores and comments were different, everyone's high tea event looked lavish.

C5bW6Oz.jpg

We are at the halfway point and below are the halfway scores for your information.

9axFq54.jpg

For comments and breakdown of points, see this link...
    Assignment 5 - Cosy Jackets
    Congratulations to @jilliebee22 for first place, @MyFavoritedesign for second and there is a tie for third, so, congats to @jaunty and @deviouslyvivid for a tie at third place.

xzTTB7Q.jpg

Assignment 5 - Smart and Cosy jackets
    Assignment 6 - Smart and Casual Short Sets
    A big congratulations to @jaunty for reaching first place this round. We had another tie for second place this time so well done to @jilliebee22 and @deviouslyvivid for tying at second and to @MyFavoritedesign for third.

gGCoC7F.png

Assignment 6 - Smart and Casual Short Sets

Assignment 6 - Smart and Casual Jeans

Congratulations to the top 3 who will be competing for the title of "Miss Sophisticated 2019"

For this last round the top 3 are...
    @jaunty in first place; @jilliebee22 in second place; (only 0.5 of a point between 2nd and 3rd) @deviouslyvivid in third place.
    These three will compete for the title in the finale...there are only 10 points separating these three in the overall winning place also so after the finale, (which could be anyone's game), this will determine who will earn the title.

RacGAUl.png

Assignment 7 - Smart and Casual jeans
    S7SUbTQ.png

zXe8jQY.png

Instead of going onto my blog, I'm giving scores and comments here for the finale. Congratulations to @jilliebee22 who is now crowned "Miss Sophisticated 2019" and the winner of this final round as well. Congratulations to @jaunty for runner up for Miss Sophisticated 2019 and to @deviously vivid for 3rd place in the final. A fantastic effort by all of you.

JEN
    Name: Jaunty
    Assignment round Name: Final - Hats, Heels and Handbags

Wearing the given style of clothing outlined in the brief 10/10
    Accessories that enhance your outfits including those specified in the brief 5/5
    Most Smart and Chic appeal (including your own creativity) 10/10
    Relevant manipulation of the background – in-game, google or provided 4.5/5
    Editing and proportion, shadow, lighting and filters 10/10

Total: 39.5/40

Comments: I love this combination of colours, Jaunty. Salma looks sophisticated, casual, smart and classy all at the same time. I see you blurred the background to show Salma up and grounded her with the shadow in the carpet, well done. Often, blurring the complete background can tend to make your model appear to be floating, but you have grounded her with the shadow. The background tones well as stated in the brief. I took off ½ point in the background only because if you had removed that picture behind her hat I would have given you full marks for this entry. Well done.

TONYA
    Name: jaunty with Salma
    Assignment round: Final - Hats, Heels and Handbags

Accessories that enhance your outfits including those specified in the brief 5/5
    Most Smart and Chic appeal (including your own creativity) 9/10
    Relevant manipulation of the background – in-game, google or provided 3.5/5
    Editing and proportion, shadow, lighting and filters 9/10

Total: 36.5/40

Comments: Salma Is Looking Very Lovely In Her Yellow And Black Dress With The Yellow Accessories... She Really Pops From The Background Like Your Choices Though With Styling - Speaking Of Background It's Lovely Just Very Grainy And Low Quality...Looks Like You Blurred It... Making Her Float... Wish You Would Of Picked A Background That Was Of Higher Quality And This Would Of Been PERFECT!!!!

MIZZIE
    Name: jaunty with Salma

Total: 37.5/40

JEN
    Name: Jilliebee22
    Assignment round Name: Final – Hats, Heels and Handbags

Relevant manipulation of the background – in-game, google or provided 5/5

Total: 39/40

Comments: I really like the relaxed pose Kiki is in. Blue and Yellow always looks smart. She looks quite casual lying there and the beret adds to that casual look. I like the way the silver and blue bag matches the boots, but almost looks evening-ish for the outfit. Love the accessories, and those nails, wow! She sure doesn’t work in an office. LOL Love the background art with the blue and yellow, goes beautifully with her outfit. Well done.

TONYA
    Name: Jilliebee with Kiki
    Assignment round: Final – Hats, Heels and Handbags

Most Smart and Chic appeal (including your own creativity) 9.5/10
    Editing and proportion, shadow, lighting and filters 8.5/10

Total: 38/40

Comments: Kiki Is So Relaxed And Gorgeous In This Setting.... Love the Pops Of Blue and Yellow...! Perfect Accessories...The Whole Composition Is Gorgeous! Very High Quality Throughout! Shadows Are Done Nicely... But I Do Find It's Too Bright...First Thing I Noticed Was the Bright White In Her Dress (Stunning Dress) I Think Its AAS? OVERALL This Is Just Fantastic Though...

MIZZIE
    Name: Jilliebee with Kiki

Total: 38/40

JEN
    Name: Deviouslyvivid
    Assignment round Name: Hats, Heels and Handbags.

Most Smart and Chic appeal (including your own creativity) 8/10
    Relevant manipulation of the background – in-game, google or provided 4/5
    Editing and proportion, shadow, lighting and filters 10/10

Total: 37/40

Comments: I am surprised that you went with pink and green. I hadn’t thought of putting those two colours together, but you’ve managed to make it look fine. Well done. The shadow and lighting is really well done this round. I am not sure about the background, it looks more orangy than pink but that could be the darkening that imgur and some of those viewing sites do to some shots. The dress is nice, but a bit baby-dollish being short, which detracts from the classy, smart appeal of your usual fashion choices. It’s a gorgeous dress but not sure it fits into this category. If it were just below the knee it would give it a whole different feel. I must congratulate you for how much you’ve improved throughout this comp and I feel you are ready to take on many more comps now. Well done!

TONYA
    Name: deviouslyvivid with Lia
    Assignment round: Smart and Casual Jeans

Total: 38.5/40

Comments: Lia Looks SOOO Darn CUTE! This Is My Favourite Styling This Round..... The Ruffles In The Dress And That HAT......Pink With The Muted Green -- Just Lovely! I Do Love The Background But Wish It Were More "Girly" For This Look! But That's Nit Picking......Because I Just LOVE This Whole Composition So Much.... Wonderful JOB!

MIZZIE
    Name: deviouslyvivid with Lia

Accessories that enhance your outfits including those specified in the brief 4.5/5

Total: 37.5/40

edited May 2019
    Winning Entries
    lPy9fSk.png
    ROUND 1 - SMART CASUAL DINNER ATTIRE
    Winner of Round 1 - @kyky with Joanna
    aR3LV6q.png
    ROUND 2 - SMART CASUAL OFFICE WEAR
    Winner of Round 2 - @Mamajanaynay with Meaghan
    pYGwV0R.png
    ROUND 3 - SMART CASUAL DAY EVENT
    Winner of Round 3 - @jillibee22 with Kiki
    hUKMutv.png
    ROUND 4 - HIGH TEA EVENT
    Winner of Round 4 - @deviouslyvivid with Lia
    00aYCi3.png
    ROUND 5 - SMART AND COSY JACKETS
    Winner of Round 5 - @jilliebee22 with Kiki
    oaNrTPO.png
    ROUND 6 - SMART AND CASUAL SHORT SETS
    Winner of Round 6 - @jaunty with Salma
    SQh8dEA.png

ROUND 7 - SMART AND CASUAL JEANS
    Winner of Round 7 - @jaunty with Salma
    YnTvqIa.png

edited January 2019
    If you would like to reserve now, you can, I will have the instructions up shortly. <3<3

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    This is my favorite style and I will definitely take part in this competition. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    edited January 2019
    Mine too, so that's great, @MyFavoritedesign welcome. <3<3

• jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Ooo I am very interested!!! I just have one question about the clothing. I know you said that it has to be all in game, but can we manipulate them? Like take a picture of the jacket and edited it on in photoshop to get off the shoulder looks, or that are sim is holding it, etc.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    reserve me please,looks like an interesting comp <3
    m0oUDbi.jpg
    edited January 2019
    Yes, @jilliebee22 of course, as long as it's based on either CC or in-game clothes, and it keeps to the classy and sophisticated style of clothing. If you can do that with the clothes it shows your creativity. Would you like me to reserve you?

Welcome, love to have you, @jaunty, reserved.

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Hey JEN! Always Love Your Comps......... Trying To Decide If I Will Participate Or Judge This One....... Love This Whole Idea! HUGZZZZ @Jendowoz0612 OH And Yes I Will Do One Or The Other! Always Supporting YOU! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Just waiting on my PC to be complete,but it should be by the end of this coming week so count me in, (I am so missing my Sims! None since just before CHRISTmas! :'(:'(:'( )
    ~ It will be great to get in-game & create a new model for this! ♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

Yay, Karima, welcome, can't wait to have you with us again. <3<3<3

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Thanks for the invite Jen <3 Will love to participate, but not sure if I will have the time. How long will the challenges take? :)
    edited January 2019
    Probably 6-8 weeks in total, if all goes to plan, @abelhinha35 Each round should last between 5 and 7 days. <3<3 If you have the time, would you like me to reserve you? :)

• heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Oooh Hi Jen! I love, love, love this style and comp! Now I have time to sim at the weekends I would love to be reserved!! Can't wait to dust off what little comp skills I did have.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    Excellent, @heather1306 so happy you are joining us. <3<3

• MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    edited January 2019
    Decisions, decisions, decisions! Do I want to judge or participate????? Hmmm....thinking....thinking....debating....I think I will...go ahead and sign to participate @Jendowoz0612

Reserve me please! B)<3
    My Judging Shot - Thanks For Having Me Jen
    Name: Tonya
    11y4tLh.png
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Mm, yes please reserve me! :) I am in two competitions atm so I am a little hesitant to not overwhelm myself.

How long is each round, and do you know roughly when you would like to start?
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    edited January 2019
    I won't be starting this until I have at least 1 or 2 other judges and a few more takers, so could be anything up to a couple of weeks yet, @jilliebee22 The rounds will last about 5-7 days each if all goes to plan with submissions etc.

Yay, @Mamajanaynay love to have you join us on this one. thank you.

@TEXASTWANGTONYA
    Love your head shot, Tonya, she's so lovely, thanks.

Thanks JEN! Happy To Help!!!! Happy Your Getting Participants For This Comp *Woot* *Woot* I Am Sure More Will Come In..... ! I Will Look Out For More Judges! For YOU! <3<3<3
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Mizzie is going to be one as well, which is great, Tonya.