February 15 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!
How do we choose our Maxis Faves? - Our curation guide got a revamp! If you want to get an insight on how Maxis Faves are curated, check it out!

Last book you've read?

124...Next

Comments

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 15 Member
    Attack of the 50 Foot Wallflower by Christian McKay Heidicker.
  • BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 60 Member
    I haven't quite finished it yet but I'm in the middle of one of the Percy Jackson books
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • Olive_tehFuglyOlive_tehFugly Posts: 1,151 Member
    Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk
    I rather like it- read it a few times before, likely will read again in the future.
    AbbNJuq.jpg
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 72 Member
    Grist mill road by Christopher j Yates. So good!
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 167 Member
    The Loud Earth by Elisabeth Murray. I thoroughly enjoyed it until the very end when I felt duped by the ending which I felt left too much to the imagination. The imagery in it is quite beautiful though, and it's very short which I think was in its favour for me. 3.5 :star: personally.
    GeiofXE.png
    Build a Village Challenge please join in! Progress shot in signature banner to give an idea of what the challenge is - click through for info. My gallery (turn on CC in-game for all uploads).
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 167 Member
    Sinility wrote: »
    @luxsylvan I just found it on Amazon! I'm thinking of making it my choice of the month when it is my turn.

I love my book club. We are super laid back, casual and meet for lunch. . it's a whole "girls day out" thing. I would highly recommend a book club, especially if it is just a few close friends, to any one that may be interested.

I also bullet journal - one thing that I did in mine was to make a books to read / books read spread. It has helped me stay on track and motivate me to read more.

I also do bullet journal! Well, I did it from March to around September last year, so still a good six months. I don't really have a proper workspace which is why I don't keep up with it as much as I might like to. I also did a tracker of the books I read last year.

Only thing is with my last book I read about half in December and finished the other half... so which year does it count towards with reading total!! Ahh dilemmas!

Your book club sounds like heaps of fun, I would love to have something like that.
    GeiofXE.png
    Build a Village Challenge please join in! Progress shot in signature banner to give an idea of what the challenge is - click through for info. My gallery (turn on CC in-game for all uploads).
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 638 Member
    Clockwork Angel <3
    0XbCG3F
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    naruto manga
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 2,967 Member
    The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman: re-re-reading his 'His Dark Materials' trilogy before reading his new one, a prequel to the series, La Belle Sauvage.
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 75 Member
    East by Edith Pattou
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
124...Next