Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited February 2019
    Lo will post her last call (for the first half of this mission) tomorrow, since I'll be sleeping.

Until then, here's a riddle for funsies :p

I'm the second in heaven, but nowhere in the sky. And although I'm in the middle of the sea, I'm nowhere in land.

What am I?

Post edited by Turner on
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Simples! You're
    the letter "e".
    No peeking!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, I get it now. You're
    the letter E
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited January 2019
    You are the letter E
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Simples! You're
    the letter "e".
    No peeking!

Yup! Good job. You're all right
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Simples! You're
    the letter "e".
    No peeking!

Yup! Good job. You're all right

You’re not too bad yourself :P
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Once Turner posts the last phone call can someone be a dear and compile all the calls into one post because I'm really bad at remembering what page things are on. Thankfully, new thread so there are currently only 6 pages XD
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    And I had planned to do this soon, but we're going to a ball game tonight (one that hasn't been cancelled due to snow). So, maybe late tonight I can sit down and do it. I'm not sure. I'll do it as soon as I can, though. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited January 2019
    video-660x400.jpg

"Heading exactly NW approximately 1000 miles. Landing on island right before Gulf of Aden starts. Then on submarine until designated town. May be heading north but not sure. Faked panic and saw the picture below. Think I heard something about an “Omen” and then “Golf”. Men. Golfing while I’m blindfolded. Plum you!"

h8yEVP5.jpg

(one minute to talk)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Thank you, Lo.

This will be her last call until the second half of the mission.

Only 5 hours remaining for the first half.

If you fail now... There will be no second half cuz she'll be #dead lmao
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Once Turner posts the last phone call can someone be a dear and compile all the calls into one post because I'm really bad at remembering what page things are on. Thankfully, new thread so there are currently only 6 pages XD

Call 1:
    "I was kidnapped by three men, put on a plane, and flew around 5 to 6 hours. One asked the other why west instead of east, which would have been faster. Riskier to fly over international borders was the answer. Another filled up the tank. A woman came back with him, saying “Aloha” and offering three native fruits: bananas, mangos, and a small round fruit with soft hair-like spikes. I slept for awhile and awoke to the pilot saying something like Bandaid Ark or Banda Ark. It was daylight. I ate rice and the same unknown fruit juicer than before."

Call 2:
    “sa kanluran ng Banda Sea ay Java Sea. Tumungo sa Jakarta at pagkatapos ay dumaan sa mga Bakauheni Merak. Pumasa sa unang isla na nakikita mo at dock sa isla ng "Kraken".”

Call 3:
    "In a boat. Went straight for a bit then veered left. Moved to helicopter. Fell asleep and woke to “no longer down under”. Moved to tinted van. See GPS map split second with “Dhiffushi Beach”. Get to choose Sand Grill restaurant. Moved to plane. Before blindfolded, see tiny island with lots trees in the middle and resorts on sides."

Call 4:
    "Heading exactly NW approximately 1000 miles. Landing on island right before Gulf of Aden starts. Then on submarine until designated town. May be heading north but not sure. Faked panic and saw the picture below. Think I heard something about an “Omen” and then “Golf”. Men. Golfing while I’m blindfolded. Plum you!"
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Golf? Golfing?

h8yEVP5.jpg

^^ This kinda looks like a golf course? You know, Like the map to the different holes on the course? :D

Is she trying to tell us she's on a golf course somewhere? :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Turner wrote: »
    Thank you, Lo.

This will be her last call until the second half of the mission.

Only 5 hours remaining for the first half.

If you fail now... There will be no second half cuz she'll be #dead lmao

Don't let this happen...

oSoXQyQ.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Considering it's late and I'm tired, Also I'll be asleep in 5 hours I'm going to make an educated guess because it's better than nothing.

Using what I know so far, I'm going to say is Lo in Yemen?

I dunno why but...

"Heading exactly *NW approximately 1000 miles. Landing on *island right before Gulf of Aden starts. Then on submarine until designated town. May be heading north but not sure. Faked panic and saw the picture below. Think I heard something about an *“Omen” and then “Golf”. *Men. Golfing while I’m blindfolded. Plum you!"

*Yemen is directly NW of where she was last spotted.
    *It's connected to the Island right before the Gulf of Aden starts.
    *It's next door to Oman not Omen but it sounds close enough.
    *YeMen

If it's not that then I'd say start checking out the countries west of there, Like Sudan, Somalia, I mean golfing could even be a clue to sand bunkers/sand dunes and she could be as far as Egypt which is furthest country NW of the Gulf of Aden.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm still out, but Twiddle's guess seems reasonable. I'll take a stab at it later
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    I'm awake now but I think I can't take another guess. But I will try to work it out
    Okay, the island before the submarine is Socotra, according to that scetch it's basically straight up. Looks more to Dubai to me. :blush:
    I really think someone must guess Dubai
    Yemen is way out from that Island just before the Gulf of Aden
    edited January 2019
    And nearer to the Gulf of Omen
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
    So can someone please guess Dubai?
    Looking closer it can be Abu Dabhi too... :o We got 4 guesses. And I know for sure it's not Yemen.
    Looking at that sketch of Tamela, I think we must guess Dubai first and then Abu Dabhi
    edited January 2019
    Taking it from the island, go a little northeast and around a bend. And a little back... Dubai or Abu Dabhi is my two guesses.
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
    If nobody is here before the end, I will guess because it's not Yemen. @Turner can I make another guess?