Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maxis Match CC or Alpha CC or no CC?

2...Next

Comments

• SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    No CC
    I went for no CC. I play with MM but no CC is the best way to go. No problems with anything.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • WolferTigerzWolferTigerz Posts: 121 Member
    Maxis Match CC
    Maxis Match. However I do get urges to just delete all my cc but I can't bring my self to do it.
  • rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Maxis Match CC
    I like Maxis Match because it fits the game better, but I will use some Alpha if it looks nice.
  • MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    Maxis Match CC
    Alpha hairs are my weakness, but I try not to use them because they tend to glitch at certain angles (sudden bald sims and stuff).
    Origin ID: sakura-drops
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Alpha CC
    I want my game to look as realistic as possible, so Alpha cc helps a lot with that.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • TropicanaCatTropicanaCat Posts: 93 Member
    Maxis Match CC
    I download very little CC, but when I do it's Maxis Match. I think it just looks better in game given the aesthetic.
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    I couldn't choose an option as I have lots of both MM and Alpha CC. Some saves are purely MM, some are alpha and some have no CC at all. I like having a variety of 'styles' I can choose from for different stories/challenges.
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Maxis Match CC
    I prefer a consistent look to the game, so only use MM CC, but I also have a PC that is not high end and a few years old, so alpha CC would be harder to run than my MM stuff.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • EvviEvvi Posts: 19 Member
    Maxis Match CC
    I like maxis match, but that's just my preference. When I was younger and first discovered cc, it was alllll alpha CC!
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Maxis Match CC
    mm for me cause i prefer my sims came out the game not from imvu or second life characters.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    Maxis Match CC
    Although I like the look of some of the Alpha CC, I prefer overall uniformity. Sometimes with Build/Buy I'm more lenient, but I won't be downloading any more Alpha clothes or hair I don't think.
  • AlexandriaJadeAlexandriaJade Posts: 31 Member
    I use Alpha, I like my sim to look more realistic. I usually change all of the townies looks too.
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    Maxis Match CC
    I don't have a problem with alpha CC... but I tend to prefer maxis match ones.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums