Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Tamela please phone us again!!!
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    But the problem is she can't see. She's blindfolded

Maybe asking what the weather is like there then? The temperature could tell us a lot?

What she can smell is another good one, That might come in handy later on though once we need to find the building.

The temperature wouldn’t be too helpful. Hot would mean we’d be right, cold would mean we’re in the wrong hemisphere or snow which doesn’t fit the clues very well. So no matter what it’d waste a question XD

Maybe what we can hear? Birds? Ocean? City? Music?

I think what she can hear might be just as helpful though at the moment, If she's indoors and can only hear city noises or birds it could literally be anywhere in the world. :p

It would help us more once we knew what country she was in.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Krakatoa sounds a lot like Kraken, Maybe she was trying to give us a clue by bolding the letters?

This kind of reminds me of the kidnapped game we played on AYTO.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Yeah, it does... :blush:
    The problem with Krakatoa is that there are 4 islands so which one is the second island? Can be any one of the 4
    I think it must be the middle Island. It looks like the smallest of them all and there is a volcano on the island that erupted in 1883. If Tamela talking about a volcano maybe it's that one then.

Krakatoa, or Krakatau (Indonesian: Krakatau), is a caldera[1] in the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in the Indonesian province of Lampung. The name is also used for the surrounding volcanic island group (Krakatoa Archipelago) comprising four islands: two of which, Lang and Verlaten, are remnants of a previous volcanic edifice destroyed in eruptions long before the famous 1883 eruption; another, Rakata, is the remnant of a much larger island destroyed in the 1883 eruption.

In 1927, a fourth island, Anak Krakatau, or "Child of Krakatoa", emerged from the caldera formed in 1883. There has been new eruptive activity since the late 20th century, with a large collapse causing a deadly tsunami in December 2018.

Wow! there was a tsunami a month ago :o
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Krakatoa, or Krakatau (Indonesian: Krakatau), is a caldera[1] in the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in the Indonesian province of Lampung. The name is also used for the surrounding volcanic island group (Krakatoa Archipelago) comprising four islands: two of which, Lang and Verlaten, are remnants of a previous volcanic edifice destroyed in eruptions long before the famous 1883 eruption; another, Rakata, is the remnant of a much larger island destroyed in the 1883 eruption.

In 1927, a fourth island, Anak Krakatau, or "Child of Krakatoa", emerged from the caldera formed in 1883. There has been new eruptive activity since the late 20th century, with a large collapse causing a deadly tsunami in December 2018.

Wow! there was a tsunami a month ago :o

That made it to the headlines here in the Netherlands even. :(
    Banner.png
    *You hear Lo fumbling around with the phone and whispering something about them transporting her to a boat now, but it's hard to hear her over the thunderstorm.... then you hear a man's voice, giving directions to her captors...*
    “sa kanluran ng Banda Sea ay Java Sea. Tumungo sa Jakarta at pagkatapos ay dumaan sa mga Bakauheni Merak. Pumasa sa unang isla na nakikita mo at dock sa isla ng "Kraken".”

I'm sure it's Krakatoa... That middle Island
    Let's go there and check it out.!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Well the first island would be Sangiang. So there is the island Krakatau Kecil Island or Krakatoa. I suppose it will be Krakatoa since its been on the news. Good job with that Alleen!
    Yeah, we hope it's the right island. If Tamela just can phone us again... ;)
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited January 2019
    video-660x400.jpg

"In a boat. Went straight for a bit then veered left. Moved to helicopter. Fell asleep and woke to “no longer down under”. Moved to tinted van. See GPS map split second with “Dhiffushi Beach”. Get to choose Sand Grill restaurant. Moved to plane. Before blindfolded, see tiny island with lots trees in the middle and resorts on sides."

(this time, she only had a minute to talk)
    So we're at Dhiffushi island now? I'm confused.
    (You can expect one final call from her later)
    Dhiffushi is an island of the Maldives. There is a Sand Grill Restaurant and a Dhiffushi White Sand Beach. Let us go there! :)
    Although it is in the middle of the Island Haha
    edited January 2019
    Kaitlin: I got something! :) Banda Sea is a sea in the Maluku Islands of Indonesia
    And... The Java Sea (Indonesian: Laut Jawa) is an extensive shallow sea on the Sunda Shelf.It lies between the Indonesian islands of Borneo to the north, Java to the south, Sumatra to the west, and Sulawesi to the east.

I'm sure she's somewhere in Indonesia

This is too much sea information for a sky person to know

-5 for GRYYFNDOR!
    :s .....
    You're not serious? :o
    *Kaitlin jumps out of the helicopter and landed on the boat *

Kaitlin: Now I can sea better :p
    *Kaitlin jumps out of the helicopter and landed on the boat *

Kaitlin: Now I can sea better :p

I sea whatcha did there. ;)
    edited January 2019
    Can I make a guess?

Dhiffushi is an island of the Maldives. There is a Sand Grill Restaurant and a Dhiffushi White Sand Beach Hotel
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Can I make a guess?

Dhiffushi is an island of the Maldives. There is a Sand Grill Restaurant and a Dhiffushi White Sand Beach

She keeps moving. It might not be the final destination.
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Can I make a guess?

Dhiffushi is an island of the Maldives. There is a Sand Grill Restaurant and a Dhiffushi White Sand Beach

She keeps moving. It might not be the final destination.

That's what I was thinking, we still have 1 last call. I guess we have 4 guesses left anyway.