Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Business As Usual Bistro Store Venue Review

13...Next

Comments

• AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited July 2013
    MGSFan612 wrote:
    you have to own the lot to profit from the oven correct?

That is correct
  • MahootsMahoots Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2013
    So I cannot figure out how to purchase the lot/venue in order to profit from the bistro. I have looked into the real estate option on my phone but it is not listed there, nor when you click on the venue does it have an option to purchase. Can anyone please tell me how to go about figuring out how to function this new venue. (I have already figured out all of the options with the oven..I just need help with the owning it part) thank you
    edited July 2013
    Mahoots wrote:
    So I cannot figure out how to purchase the lot/venue in order to profit from the bistro. I have looked into the real estate option on my phone but it is not listed there, nor when you click on the venue does it have an option to purchase. Can anyone please tell me how to go about figuring out how to function this new venue. (I have already figured out all of the options with the oven..I just need help with the owning it part) thank you

If you scroll up, you will find your answer. :wink:
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited July 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    Cororon wrote:
    A friend got the set. She sent two sims on a date to the restaurant. One of them finished his meal before the other one had a chance to order.

And the other customers... Well, the only ones who ate took the food out from the fridge and put it in the oven themselves.

I wanted open restaurants in the game, but I'm not buying this set. :?

That is one thing I should have pointed out and experienced myself, which I'm updating my review.

I wished the menu had interactions like "order food for.." and that sim would come to the nearest menu and you would order for both sims.

Thanks for your review, Azn. I had a feeling that eating together was still going to be a problem. As soon as I saw your suggestion (underlined above), I thought, "Yep, there ya go...he's right! Shoulda been included." :)

You also may want to add mention that children cannot use the menu to eat with their families. (There again, incorporating your suggestion above would have eliminated that dismaying aspect of the PC content). :D
    edited July 2013
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    Cororon wrote:
    A friend got the set. She sent two sims on a date to the restaurant. One of them finished his meal before the other one had a chance to order.

And the other customers... Well, the only ones who ate took the food out from the fridge and put it in the oven themselves.

I wanted open restaurants in the game, but I'm not buying this set. :?

That is one thing I should have pointed out and experienced myself, which I'm updating my review.

I wished the menu had interactions like "order food for.." and that sim would come to the nearest menu and you would order for both sims.

Thanks for your review, Azn. I had a feeling that eating together was still going to be a problem. As soon as I saw your suggestion (underlined above), I thought, "Yep, there ya go...he's right! Shoulda been included." :)

You also may want to add mention that children cannot use the menu to eat with their families. (There again, incorporating your suggestion above would have eliminated that dismaying aspect of the PC content). :D

I ran across that this morning and was saddened when I tried playing a family and the children can't order, even though it says Children can interact on the Premium Content Page. :(
  • simmingmom1simmingmom1 Posts: 323 Member
    edited July 2013
    I like the set. I would be awesome if the sims could eat together though. It would have been awesome if we had that podium for a hostess. I would have been nice if our sims could own the restuarant and make a profit. I remodled the bistro and deleted the tables. Where can I find the menus in the buy mode?
    edited July 2013
    I like the set. I would be awesome if the sims could eat together though. It would have been awesome if we had that podium for a hostess. I would have been nice if our sims could own the restuarant and make a profit. I remodled the bistro and deleted the tables. Where can I find the menus in the buy mode?

- The menus should be found under appliances also with the Industrial Oven
    - You can own it and make a profit, you have to set it as a community lot that isn't Visitors Allowed.
  • Brooklyn777Brooklyn777 Posts: 19 Member
    Im really upset with the business as usual bistro, first of all its the same price as a world and the world have way more features an things to do, I regret ever purchasing that venue, the chefs are never there, I was better off just getting the oven only, They need to seriously change the price of this venue, it should be 10 dollars, or they should add more features, that's the worst purchase I made in sims history, but other than that I love my sims.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,281 Member
    Im really upset with the business as usual bistro, first of all its the same price as a world and the world have way more features an things to do, I regret ever purchasing that venue, the chefs are never there, I was better off just getting the oven only, They need to seriously change the price of this venue, it should be 10 dollars, or they should add more features, that's the worst purchase I made in sims history, but other than that I love my sims.

@Brooklyn777, even though it would be nice if they could add more to the venue, it won't happen as EA has been done with TS3 for the past 5 years.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Just a quick reminder to please check when a thread was last active before posting. This thread's been inactive for about 5 or 6 years now so I am going to be locking it.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top