Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Long Do You Play....

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bubblegum26Bubblegum26 Posts: 1 New Member
    I play alot more then i should. I play with one family for a while and then see one of my other sims, that was a baby, is now a teen, (and super ugly..😅)so then a change household again
  • Options
    PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    This is how I always do it. I start out with a single sim, either male or female, and then I find myself a vict-... err, I mean boo, and they wed and have a baby. When that child is a young adult, I have them move out and I play them, and the cycle continues. So I guess I play until they procreate.
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • Options
    SteviebStevieb Posts: 2 New Member
    This is my first time playing this way I usually play a single sim and get bored pretty quickly have a baby with a random and then stop playing.

During isolation I decided to download it again with a lot of expansion packs as they were half price so this is my story so far

I thought I'd try something different now..first how cool is the gallery I used lots from different people and redone the whole neighbourhood's with brand new restaurants/nightclubs bars (I get good use out of all of them and change it up sometimes) and houses..I also moved a load of well known singers and rappers into del sol valley.

I always play aging off and then when I want a sim to age up because I have plans for them I give them a birthday party...

I created a single sim Beyonce she has worked her way up the acting and then music career all the while getting famous she made it to global superstar pretty quickly, and now she is top of the music career and has won some awards at the star accolades. I then decided to let her have 2 kids with a fellow celeb she had two boys...one is a young adult now I aged him from toddler using normal aging span and meanwhile beyonce also aged into an adult. She also now has a child who too was aged up in normal span..and attends school...so anyway I want to play a generation game now with the different sim generations from this family so at the moment her eldest son is studying a language and lit degree at uni almost finished his last term...which has taken me 5 sim weeks because of how I played it. He is then going to move out of dorms and into uni housing off campus, because I want him to get another degree in psychology so I can go ahead and pursue the detective career and have a head start. He also has a boyfriend who I plan to marry him too on a beach somewhere in salani I made a mint venue...just not yet..so as i said hes in his last term of his first degree so let's see where that takes me...I think I'm all out played with beyonce now until I want her to become an elder and eventually die (I just cant bring myself to kill beyonce) aha. And I know when I get reach my goals with her son, I have the other sim son to go ahead and sim with and any generations they bring into the game.
  • Options
    Barney111Barney111 Posts: 20 Member
    Depends how im feeling, if i have a little story line in mind may last a while with a family and usually do a few generations in the family before i get bored and move on! But definietly depends on my mood
  • Options
    darkovikadarkovika Posts: 17 Member
    In the Sims 4, I've only ever gotten to I think the third generation. My longest family was actually with a Stardew Valley world that I made, where I placed all of the characters into the Sims 4 universe. I kept everyone on long lifespans and got my sims married to Sebastian, and they had a son. I literally, actually cried when my sim and Sebastian died. Their son got married to a vampire guy and I went about trying to get the son impregnated by aliens. It took FOREVER, I had him in the science career and everything, and then of course the vampire guy got impregnated. I was almost in tears. His baby was delivered by a ghost. Everything about it just had me in literal fits. XD

u1j8r43m22dd.png
  • Options
    FriesSuppliesFriesSupplies Posts: 51 Member
    It depends on my mood.
    Usually if I like certain family and I have a story for them I keep on playing until I get bored I guess.
    Another reason is if I do a challenge and decide to record and track my progress(kinda like a youtube let's play). Even thought of creating a channel if I have time to edit the videos. It's strange ikr
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Not too long. I can never get past the second generation,
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    SimsAndChillSimsAndChill Posts: 16 Member
    3 - 5 hours every session, about three times a week
  • Options
    alwaysraeealwaysraee Posts: 36 Member
    Pretty much every day...I hop between sims 2-sims 4. I swear my day just disappears because by the time I look away from the screen, the time always jumps about 4 hours lol. I get up, feed my kids, and go back to my sims bubble. (I’m still aware of my kids through my playing. It’s a mom thing lol)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I'm still playing with a family I created in 2016.