Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant age up teens?

Just started having this very weird problem where I can't age up teenager sims to young adults. I'll trigger age transition or use the birthday cake, they will celebrate for a few seconds, and then the action will be cancelled. I've had no problem aging up any other age groups - its specifically teenagers. Resetting sims (through the cheat or the Nraas master controller Reset Sim) does nothing. Also, once I've tried to age them up once, I also can't edit the sim's appearance - the master controller Stylist option goes away, shift-clicking the sim doesnt reveal the edit in CAS option, and the "plan outfit" interaction doesnt show up when clicking on a dresser. I can get editing their appearance back by using Master Controller ResetSim, but if I try again to age them up, it will be back to square one. I did successfully manage to age a teenager up by, instead of trying to trigger the age transition the normal way, editing them in CAS and changing their age to young adult, but obviously this isn't the ideal.

I'm fairly sure its not CC, since I havent downloaded anything new in a while that would suddenly be causing this problem (I also tried aging up with all default clothing - still nothing) and its not world specific, as I had this problem in 2 separate worlds. I did recently download Generations, could that have something to do with it? Any help would be appreciated!
tumblr_oj8nzqc5iR1vx1p03o1_500.jpg
Check out my legacies and sims at windsorsims.tumblr.com/!

Comments