Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @Hippie_Simmer Wanna swap?
    It's due to be 41C here today. It's currently partially cloudy, but the sun is so bright that it makes my eyes hurt to go outside, or even look out a window.
    The next 3 days are forecast to be around 30C with a bit of rain. Blech.
    And then we're back into another heatwave.

Here's some of the temperatures from this part of the world yesterday
    50227196_2092632564136343_8588857770684448768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeFUJwZMrDlm7BD__Vm-cDS5zp4Csy88j20BLMtpH81Utt9ryRpjBY7ph9hj8LsOzE3Ofn0m_y05fUO42D38hPOM2EtAOus-IPnrxOzyz2ugGw&_nc_ht=scontent.fadl3-1.fna&oh=1ae4af78a8a0e7383f017e93399c12b8&oe=5CB2CAE8

I hate summer.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    So, after reading the above, we're having a cool day here today - 30 degrees and sunshine. Humidity is ridiculously high creating severely bad hair day again.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    It's currently 41C, and the neighbours cat has melted across my doorway (cool air from the ac leaks out under the door).
  • Options
    It's risen to 32 now, but I'm at work in the air con.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    Tonight we have had the most magnificent lighting storm. Sideways trident forks, very thick bolts, thunder that sounds like the earth is tearing apart. Pretty amazing really <3<3 We went out to watch it cos it's gorgeous, but I also get scared and literally screamed a couple of times :lol:
  • Options
    Due to be 48C today.
    Outside is currently oven-like.

Thankfully this looks like it will be the last day of the heatwave, and it's forecast to be 31C tomorrow.
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    Due to be 48C today.

Thankfully this looks like it will be the last day of the heatwave, and it's forecast to be 31C tomorrow.
    That's massive!
    It's meant to be 29 here today, but my laptop says it's only 23.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    February11 wrote: »
    Due to be 48C today.

That's massive!
    It's meant to be 29 here today, but my laptop says it's only 23.

It got to 48. :(
    And now, in the evening, it's still 44. It's gonna be a hot, hot, hot night
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    We're having the exact opposite here in Michigan, of course. Frigid arctic air with high winds and lots of snow. Brrrrrrr! Predicted to get 8-13 inches of snow on Monday. o.O I hope the meteorologists read their charts wrong (as they often do) and it misses us. *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Cloudy with a chance of rain. Thank goodness it’s better than yesterday; we had the hottest day since 1939!!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    Cooler today after a massive storm last night.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited January 2019
    -27C and snowy, was -40C yesterday.
  • Options
    RamendemonRamendemon Posts: 91 Member
    We are currently under a winter storm warning, however because of the snow it warmed up from earlier today. We are now at a tempature of 3F (-16C) The feels like is -13F (-25C). Brrrr!
  • Options
    spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    its very calm and clear out right now, but the air has a very cold bite to it! i was hoping for snow )=
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Sunny, clear skies. Cold but not as cold as last week. Icy.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Snow!!!!! <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    @Hippie_Simmer Wanna swap?
    It's due to be 41C here today. It's currently partially cloudy, but the sun is so bright that it makes my eyes hurt to go outside, or even look out a window.
    The next 3 days are forecast to be around 30C with a bit of rain. Blech.
    And then we're back into another heatwave.

Here's some of the temperatures from this part of the world yesterday
    50227196_2092632564136343_8588857770684448768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeFUJwZMrDlm7BD__Vm-cDS5zp4Csy88j20BLMtpH81Utt9ryRpjBY7ph9hj8LsOzE3Ofn0m_y05fUO42D38hPOM2EtAOus-IPnrxOzyz2ugGw&_nc_ht=scontent.fadl3-1.fna&oh=1ae4af78a8a0e7383f017e93399c12b8&oe=5CB2CAE8

I hate summer.

I would love to! I LOVE summer. 😍

Here it's going to be "colder than Alaska", according to the Weather Channel. I'm not going anywhere for a couple of days. 😲
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    SamiNY623SamiNY623 Posts: 128 Member
    Where I live (in FL) it is 55 degrees Fahrenheit, partly cloudy and a little windy. Yesterday it rained literally all day and was in the 40s (YUCK) :(
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Windchill is going down tonight to -51 degrees Celsius. Overcast sky and -20 Celsius right now.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    We're currently in a dry slot of a massive Winter Storm that dumped 8 to 12 in+ of snow on Michigan with 15-25 mph winds causing blowing and drifting and temps in the Fahrenheit single digits. We did manage a 'high' of 20 F though by mid-afternoon. Our driveway is plugged shut with snow and there's a drift up to the windows of my car. Lake effect snow machine is forecast to start kicking in the next few hours with an additional 2-4" of snow.

Tomorrow thru Thurs. we're predicted to have record-breaking extremely cold temps with gusty winds and highs only around 0 F or below causing wind chills -25 to -40 F. Very dangerous weather with a chance of frostbite to exposed skin in less than 10 minutes.

By Saturday, we're supposed to get a high temp of 40 F and rain. lol Welcome to Winter in Michigan! ;)
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Very cold temperatures with really low windchills. By Sunday it will be 49 F though.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited February 2019
    -1 Celsius. Wow, I didn't realize it was this warm lol.
    About a week ago it was around -20 over here too. It wasn't as bad as I thougth it would be. Weirdly, I didn't get cold out. I commute on my bike all year round and the only thing I did was cover my mouth and nose cause cycling makes me breathe heavily sometimes and I didn't wanna breathe in too much cold air and get a sore throat or sick.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Warmer but there's a snowfall warning.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited February 2019
    Here's hoping that everyone on the Prairies and Out East dealing with the polar vortex are alright.

I'm nice n' toasty here in BC.
    tumblr_pmdhmjapP41wm576ho1_1280.jpg
    -1 and snowing... We wet Coasters can't even picture -40 below let alone -60

:D I'm formerly from Edmonton, Alberta. I have experienced -43. If I were back in Edmonton, I'd be...
    253c640688c858f6fd1b048d80e6bc94fb0a0c0f_hq.gif

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Snowing in western Washington? The whole area is in a tizzy.