Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trying to kill a sim plant

I've been trying to kill off a plant sim every time the reaper come she gives him death flower (even though she has none in her inventor) I've killed her 2-3 times so far but she does not stay dead...

Has anyone been able to kill a plant sim?

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'll have to check this out. I've never tried to kill one off before, so I don't know, and didn't even think about it before you mentioned it.
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited June 2014
    jafeica wrote:
    I've been trying to kill off a plant sim every time the reaper come she gives him death flower (even though she has none in her inventor) I've killed her 2-3 times so far but she does not stay dead...

Has anyone been able to kill a plant sim?

Plantsims are plants. Maybe death flower is part of them. So maybe they can not be killed. :)
  • jafeicajafeica Posts: 24
    edited June 2014
    I don't know if it was a glitch (the death flower thing) but I eventually succeeded with fire... I know it sounds mean but my sim Sebastian Goth has the heartbreaker lifetime wish so I decided to have him marry 10 sims (one of each supernatural state) and kill them all with a different death... But my female plant sim did give me a hard time so much so that they had the time to celebrate their one year wedding anniversary. I'm also doing all this in my reaper house which is perfect with all those ex-wives hunting the ground (although they all show as fiancée mow LOL). Life is great with the no jealousy lifetime wish....

Thank you to both of you for the reply.

Next victims? No other then King Triton's wife...
  • MiniciaMinicia Posts: 1 New Member
    If you leave the plant sim out of sunlight and without water it will eventually wilt away
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Your willingness to help is definitely appreciated but please don't necropost in very old threads, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top