Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My name is & 5 facts about you.

Comments

• keanisims2keanisims2 Posts: 23 Member
    My name is Emily
    1. I live in the United Kingdom
    2. I'm studying digital marketing
    3. I'm Sagittarius
    4. I can't live without coffee
    5. I LOVE cats :3
    Summer and Tinkles
    friends to the end
    Group text the whole crew,
    my mother f***ing friends
    Ketchup to the salt,
    salt to the fry
    "T" to the "Inkle"
    with a capital "I".

tumblr_nt9ogu6qTl1r0o130o1_400.gif
  • FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    @keanisims2 Hi welcome to the forums! I'm also from the UK... and love cats!
    Do you have any pet kitties?
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    @FabBunny I also miss notifications - the forums mechanics aren't great imho. What kind of things do you like to paint and draw? That sounds like it would be a very fulfilling career to get into :smile: Best of luck with your studies and college entry! Will you have to move very far for college do you think? Enjoy x

@PenguinColada I like your username :grin: What kind of mental health work do you do? I also like cats and sushi (though I wouldn't call myself a dedicated cat-person), but I can definitely see why they don't go together! What kind of artsy fartsy stuff do you like to do?

Thanks for the love! I work at a mental health facility where I am an auditor. I make sure things are turned in on time and meet certain criteria.

As for my artsy fartsy stuff, I do graphite or colored pencils. Here's an example of my work:
    [img=25x25]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/1372a663-c0e1-4e94-a721-ea015a7b5475/d6x0wig-1ba76f3d-f54a-495e-92d8-8cd12fc7ce08.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_1054,q_70,strp/🐸🐸🐸🐸_and_beanie_by_morowyn_d6x0wig-fullview.jpg[/img]
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
    keanisims2 wrote: »
    My name is Emily
    1. I live in the United Kingdom
    2. I'm studying digital marketing
    3. I'm Sagittarius
    4. I can't live without coffee
    5. I LOVE cats :3

I LOVE CATS TOO!
    nwNhIHG.png
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    FabBunny wrote: »
    @FabBunny I also miss notifications - the forums mechanics aren't great imho. What kind of things do you like to paint and draw? That sounds like it would be a very fulfilling career to get into :smile: Best of luck with your studies and college entry! Will you have to move very far for college do you think? Enjoy! x

Ahh thank you! And I mainly draw cartoons and stuff you'd probably find in childrens books or comic books, but I also dabble in realism and photo-realistic drawings. I'm not extremely diverse but I like to think I try to draw a rage of different things. I've already been accepted into the college I want to go to (providing I pass my exams) and it's not very far so I can just walk. College in the UK is very different to other countries like America. College comes before university and we don't usually live on college campus. :)

Oh yep I just googled English college - so you finish your high school at around 16yo yeah? I automatically thought of American college. Our university preparation in Australia is basically just from year 10 where you start picking your final subjects, and then in yr 11 and 12 you follow those through (though you pick one to drop in yr 12) and just get as good of a mark as you can in those subjects. Tbh it's not the best system but whatever.

@keanisims2 I feel you on the coffee thing! I normally drink at least 3 cups a day :mrgreen:

@PenguinColada oh wow nice art! The cat doesn't look very impressed but I think you've captured it well :lol:
    @FabBunny I also miss notifications - the forums mechanics aren't great imho. What kind of things do you like to paint and draw? That sounds like it would be a very fulfilling career to get into :smile: Best of luck with your studies and college entry! Will you have to move very far for college do you think? Enjoy! x

Ahh thank you! And I mainly draw cartoons and stuff you'd probably find in childrens books or comic books, but I also dabble in realism and photo-realistic drawings. I'm not extremely diverse but I like to think I try to draw a rage of different things. I've already been accepted into the college I want to go to (providing I pass my exams) and it's not very far so I can just walk. College in the UK is very different to other countries like America. College comes before university and we don't usually live on college campus. :)

Oh yep I just googled English college - so you finish your high school at around 16yo yeah? I automatically thought of American college. Our university preparation in Australia is basically just from year 10 where you start picking your final subjects, and then in yr 11 and 12 you follow those through (though you pick one to drop in yr 12) and just get as good of a mark as you can in those subjects. Tbh it's not the best system but whatever.

@keanisims2 I feel you on the coffee thing! I normally drink at least 3 cups a day :mrgreen:

@PenguinColada oh wow nice art! The cat doesn't look very impressed but I think you've captured it well :lol:

Thanks, friend! Cats generally aren't too impressed by the whims of man. ;)
    nwNhIHG.png

Until a few years ago I was strictly a 'dog person'. Over time I have become more fond of cats and realised that the appeal of cats isn't as much because they want to be all over you (as a young one I was always sad that cats evaded me) - but often because of their crazy antics. They're more of a movie whereas dogs are a Video Game. Terrible simile but maybe you understand what I'm getting at :lol:

Until a few years ago I was strictly a 'dog person'. Over time I have become more fond of cats and realised that the appeal of cats isn't as much because they want to be all over you (as a young one I was always sad that cats evaded me) - but often because of their crazy antics. They're more of a movie whereas dogs are a Video Game. Terrible simile but maybe you understand what I'm getting at :lol:

As both a dog AND a cat person, I completely understand where you are coming from. I love dogs for their attention-hogging ways, yet I love the random entertainment that cats provide. :D
    nwNhIHG.png
    > @FabBunny said:
    > @keanisims2 Hi welcome to the forums! I'm also from the UK... and love cats!
    > Do you have any pet kitties?

Awesome! Sadly not at the moment as my last one passed away in November :( But my family and I are hoping to look at a few RSPCA places near our area either next weekend or the weekend after that at the latest
    Summer and Tinkles
    friends to the end
    Ketchup to the salt,
    salt to the fry
    "T" to the "Inkle"
    with a capital "I".

> @PenguinColada said:
    > keanisims2 wrote: »
    >
    > My name is Emily
    > 1. I live in the United Kingdom
    > 2. I'm studying digital marketing
    > 3. I'm Sagittarius
    > 4. I can't live without coffee
    > 5. I LOVE cats :3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I LOVE CATS TOO!

They are the best, much prefer them over people and having kids!
    Summer and Tinkles
    friends to the end
    Ketchup to the salt,
    salt to the fry
    "T" to the "Inkle"
    with a capital "I".

> @SmallAurelius said:
    > FabBunny wrote: »
    >
    > SmallAurelius wrote: »
    >
    > @FabBunny I also miss notifications - the forums mechanics aren't great imho. What kind of things do you like to paint and draw? That sounds like it would be a very fulfilling career to get into :smile: Best of luck with your studies and college entry! Will you have to move very far for college do you think? Enjoy! x
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ahh thank you! And I mainly draw cartoons and stuff you'd probably find in childrens books or comic books, but I also dabble in realism and photo-realistic drawings. I'm not extremely diverse but I like to think I try to draw a rage of different things. I've already been accepted into the college I want to go to (providing I pass my exams) and it's not very far so I can just walk. College in the UK is very different to other countries like America. College comes before university and we don't usually live on college campus. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh yep I just googled English college - so you finish your high school at around 16yo yeah? I automatically thought of American college. Our university preparation in Australia is basically just from year 10 where you start picking your final subjects, and then in yr 11 and 12 you follow those through (though you pick one to drop in yr 12) and just get as good of a mark as you can in those subjects. Tbh it's not the best system but whatever.
    >
    > @keanisims2 I feel you on the coffee thing! I normally drink at least 3 cups a day :mrgreen:
    >
    > @PenguinColada oh wow nice art! The cat doesn't look very impressed but I think you've captured it well :lol:

It's something I can't live without, once I almost legitimately cried because we ran out once!
    Summer and Tinkles
    friends to the end
    Ketchup to the salt,
    salt to the fry
    "T" to the "Inkle"
    with a capital "I".

• JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    @SmallAurelius that's so cute! Do you still have it? You should post a pic if you do. :smiley:

@FabBunny my favorite to live in is my home state(where I'm back at now) which is Pennsylvania. You get so used to growing up with a certain environment, you start to miss it. Like Fall & Winter. It is so much different here than other places. Hawaii was the most interesting, but felt like a very very long vacation. It was the last place I lived before I came home. It made me really miss home since it's the total opposite of PA. :smile:
    keanisims2 wrote: »
    > @PenguinColada said:
    > keanisims2 wrote: »
    >
    > My name is Emily
    > 1. I live in the United Kingdom
    > 2. I'm studying digital marketing
    > 3. I'm Sagittarius
    > 4. I can't live without coffee
    > 5. I LOVE cats :3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I LOVE CATS TOO!

They are the best, much prefer them over people and having kids!

Me too, honestly. Cats > People
    nwNhIHG.png
  • Hemi_SimsHemi_Sims Posts: 56 Member
    Wassup

My Name is Brian

1. I'm Vietnamese (more specifically from the south)

2. My Viet name is Dan (pronounced Dah-ung)

3. On my spare time aside from The Sims, I make Boombap/Trap beats on my Maschine Mk3 (my baby :p )

4. I am also a huge cat person because they relate to me (also have hella stray cats around my neighborhood which I feed)

5. I'm a Snake in the Chinese/Vietnamese Zodiac

:) :) :)
    @JujuAwesomeBeans

29468000_1922863937726672_2896033273018843136_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd7-1.fna&oh=d407bfb31bfe8a6f4fdfdbff7cbc5447&oe=5CBAE414
    Juju in on our van on one of the rare kodak-tidy moments

8j816IP.jpg
    Juju in Vondelpark, a looong way from his Aussie home
  • FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member

Yeah that's pretty much how the system works over here, except the ages are slightly different. I'm currently studying to sit my final exams in the summer, then if all goes well I will start college :)

• JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    @SmallAurelius awwwwww that thing is so cute! It also looks like me if I were to be a plush of some kind. Bright, wild, and silly. ;)
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    my name is rayne!
    1) i'm always obsessed with a cartoon. previously it was looney tunes and now it's spongebob
    2) i'm an artist and i adore art!!
    3) i live in a very small village on a cliff by the sea. it's not as nice as it sounds
    4) i'm autistic (aspergers)
    5) i absolutely love the rain, water, and everything to do with it (i love learning about marine life)!
  • BillieJoXBillieJoX Posts: 23 Member
    My name is Billie.

1) I’m from England. No where spectacular, weather is awful. I used to live in Essex though I now live in Cambridgeshire.

2) I have a Son. I fell pregnant at 17, had him at 18. He’s nearly one... 😬

3) I’m addicted to Mini Eggs - well I’m a chocoholic in general but since I fell pregnant with my little one these became my number one chocolate addiction...

4) I love to read and write. (Haven’t done much of either for a while 😞 Little Ones keeping me on my toes, I also work so all the time I get to myself he’s asleep - which is when I tend to play sims...)

5) I have a lot of siblings... I’m the second eldest child...
    - Two full brothers
    - Two half brothers
    - A half sister
    - A stepsister
    - A stepbrother
    - Another full brother (who passed away)
  • AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    edited February 2019
    My name is Kate.
    1. I like to play Sims based on, celebrities, actresses and fictional characters.
    2. I have 1 brother who is 10 years younger than me.
    3. I love Twilight, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Riverdale, Clue, Adventure Time and many more things. :wink:
    4. I want to become an actress one day.
    5. I own The Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition and The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats and I love them and Katy Perry.
    Post edited by AryaKhaleesi on
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • cherrysimmer2cherrysimmer2 Posts: 98 Member
    My name is Reese
    • I am a female.
    • I am a virgo.
    • I love Billie Eilish
    • My song selection is very sad :#
    • I love the sims, but I sometimes get bored of ts4
    hola
    giphy.gif
  • 1998Ruby19981998Ruby1998 Posts: 22 Member
    My name is Chloe (not Ruby :p)
    1) I am British and not quite British
    2) I'm enjoying my last year of uni (or college, as the US calls it)
    3) I love writing.
    4) I love children, even though they can make you go crazy.
    5) I love building in Sims, and looking at floor plans...and maps?
  • Mickeyjo10Mickeyjo10 Posts: 91 Member
    My name is Mikayla
    1) My favorite color is red
    2) I am a sophomore in high school (or 10th grade)
    3) I love kids, and want to be a teacher
    4) My favorite musicals are Les Mis and Matilda (two very different choices, I know)
    5) I have one brother, whom I bond over girls and dating with
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    My name is Ellie
    1) I can’t stand romance
    2) I’m very smart
    3) I live in the USA
    4) I was born in Tennessee (Nashville) and always wished I never moved
    5) I am part Polish, German, British, and Irish!
  • my name is Alliccee
    1. i have green eyes
    2. im apparently everybody twin
    3. i dont ave social media
    4. ive never been to starbucks
    5.ill have coffee the first time tomorrow