Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Piles of Leaves

Comments

• Doodle0412Doodle0412 Posts: 4 New Member
    Are they ever going to fix this? I can't stand the green stinky leaf piles. I don't think it would be so bad it it was just leaf piles, just get rid of the green fumes. I've had no luck burning them.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Last I heard, the QA team were having issues reproducing the issue and saved files were sent. The issue is still going on in my game but I am using a mod to destroy them after fall is over. I really hope the issue gets fixed at some point.
  • SleepysimSarahSleepysimSarah Posts: 4 New Member
    Ugh I hate this issue. Just take out the leaf piles all together. It's never stopped in my game.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited November 2018
    Ugh I hate this issue. Just take out the leaf piles all together. It's never stopped in my game.

Well, they are a new Woohoo location, so I think some players would object to their removal. Although I cannot say I ever used them as such in my game, they almost always look rotten and smelly.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...

Well, they are a new Woohoo location, so I think some players would object to their removal. Although I cannot say I ever used them as such in my game, they almost always look rotten and smelly.

People can rake them on the lots and woohoo in them there. I don't know who would want their sims woohooing in the rotten leaves anyways...LOL

If they would disappear once winter starts, I would be happy.
  • cyberlucy1965cyberlucy1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Bridleton Bay. Still have the same stinking leaf pile that was there the first fall of that saved game. It's on an adjacent lot to the house.
    Bridleton Bay. Still have the same stinking leaf pile that was there the first fall of that saved game. It's on an adjacent lot to the house.

I am still seeing the problem in all of the towns.
  • dfstonedfstone Posts: 215 Member
    I moved my Sims to San Myshuno because I got tired of stinking leaf piles. Its the only world where there are no leaves except in the park.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited January 2019
    Can't believe they still didn't fix this. Guess we'll have to deal with the stinky leaves for the rest of our lives.
  • RamendemonRamendemon Posts: 91 Member
    My solution for this has honestly been to ignore them completely. Not to say I don't get the cringe feeling in my stomach every time I see them. However, if you ignore them- when winter comes they go away it seems!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Sorry, I only play Sims 3. In that you take the leaves, is it an option in TS4?
  • Dizzy dDizzy d Posts: 6 New Member
    -_- mine don't even turn to ash when I burn them....
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Sorry, I only play Sims 3. In that you take the leaves, is it an option in TS4?

There's been a major bug with the leaf piles, in that they don't go away at all no matter which option you click.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Last I heard, the QA team were having issues reproducing the issue and saved files were sent. The issue is still going on in my game but I am using a mod to destroy them after fall is over. I really hope the issue gets fixed at some point.

This is kind of ridiculous. It happens in every single save as far as I am concerned. I don't know a single person who does not have this bug. So how can they have problems reproducing it?

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    I just use a mod now. It drives me crazy seeing them and I deal with them during the fall season. I delete them all with the mod once winter starts.
  • simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    My Stinky Leaf Pile Cleanup mod will automatically remove them for you, so you don't have to think about them and just enjoy Seasons.
    Galactrix wrote: »
    My Stinky Leaf Pile Cleanup mod will automatically remove them for you, so you don't have to think about them and just enjoy Seasons.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Even cleaning up the public areas?? I love it. Thank you :)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

This is kind of ridiculous. It happens in every single save as far as I am concerned. I don't know a single person who does not have this bug. So how can they have problems reproducing it?

They do know about the bug and they do have a fix for it. SimGuruGraham was surprised that it wasn't implemented in the December patch.
    83bienchen wrote: »

They do know about the bug and they do have a fix for it. SimGuruGraham was surprised that it wasn't implemented in the December patch.

LOL now that is ridiculous. I can't believe they have a fix and have not implemented it yet. This issue has been going on since the release of Seasons.
  • yowutupdoeyowutupdoe Posts: 18 Member
    Honostly i just ignore the leave piles. not alot of leave piles spawn in my lot there would be like one or 2 piles but ill just burn them if i feel like it :D
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I have this too it's so annoying !! They're everywhere.
  • brittany_jeanbrittany_jean Posts: 25 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello
    > You may like to press “ me too” on this AHQ EA thread

Thanks! I have this as well and was wondering why there was a rotting, smelly pile of leaves at my neighbor's house.
  • GirlExorcistGirlExorcist Posts: 1 New Member
    So after the recent update. I'm still having a problem with the smelly leaf piles. I try to burn them but it doesn't do anything to them. It's annoying the heck out of me. I thought they fixed that problem?
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I still have this problem when it's autumn.. but once the season comes to and end my leaf piles tend to vanish or slowly disappear over time - like snow melting
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman