Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***CASTING CALL*** New Beginnings****CLOSED

124...Next

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited January 2019
    So late :scream: But here are my submissions! :blush: They're up on the gallery for you!

Also, if either of them look familiar in any way, it's PURELY COINCIDENTAL ;)

Rosalina LaVallee
    2JHJyEP.png

Rosalina is better than you, and she knows it... But she's much too nice to ever tell you to your face, of course. The middle child of two workaholic parents, Rosalina always found herself fighting for attention at home, but it always felt like a losing battle... So instead, she decided to find the what she craved elsewhere.

For her entire life, Rosalina has worked hard to be the best at, well, everything she can be. And, much to her delight, others have certainly taken notice. She loves being the center of attention, making friends (and sometimes enemies) almost everywhere she goes. It's Rosalina's dream for the entire world to one day know her name. And she'll make it happen if it's the last thing she does.

Link Masson
    8rrmwxP.png

Always hungry for a little adventure, Link loves exploring and traveling all over the world. Since leaving his parents' home at the age of eighteen, he's been living a nomadic sort of lifestyle, never staying in one place for too long and always searching for the next new adventure. Despite his parents' pleas for him to find a place to settle down, he always finds himself feeling so bored and miserable whenever he tries.

Though he may never admit it, there is a small part of him that envies those who have stability and consistency in their lives -- homes, careers, families... Unbeknownst to his parents, he would secretly love the chance to follow their wishes and settle down one day, but he just hasn't found a good enough excuse to... yet.

snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    So late :scream: But here are my submissions! :blush: They're up on the gallery for you!

Also, if either of them look familiar in any way, it's PURELY COINCIDENTAL ;)

Rosalina LaVallee
    2JHJyEP.png

Rosalina is better than you, and she knows it... But she's much too nice to ever tell you to your face, of course. The middle child of two workaholic parents, Rosalina always found herself fighting for attention at home, but it always felt like a losing battle... So instead, she decided to find the what she craved elsewhere.

For her entire life, Rosalina has worked hard to be the best at, well, everything she can be. And, much to her delight, others have certainly taken notice. She loves being the center of attention, making friends (and sometimes enemies) almost everywhere she goes. It's Rosalina's dream for the entire world to one day know her name. And she'll make it happen if it's the last thing she does.

Link Masson
    8rrmwxP.png

Always hungry for a little adventure, Link loves exploring and traveling all over the world. Since leaving his parents' home at the age of eighteen, he's been living a nomadic sort of lifestyle, never staying in one place for too long and always searching for the next new adventure. Despite his parents' pleas for him to find a place to settle down, he always finds himself feeling so bored and miserable whenever he tries.

Though he may never admit it, there is a small part of him that envies those who have stability and consistency in their lives -- homes, careers, families... Unbeknownst to his parents, he would secretly love the chance to follow their wishes and settle down one day, but he just hasn't found a good enough excuse to... yet.

@CitizenErased14 - Okay - So "Link" can't be a coincidence - Zelda's brother by another mother? LOL! I might be way off. I am terrible at genetics unless they are my own sims! But thank you so much! And Rosalina does look familiar as well!

I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head on how to insert everyone's fabulous creations into my story! <3
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited January 2019
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    [Okay - So "Link" can't be a coincidence - Zelda's brother by another mother? LOL!
    *cough*Or same two fathers...*cough* :innocent:;) Hehehehe

And Rosalina... should look familiar, yes... ;) Maybe a certain robot in shining armor fathered her with his wildling princess :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    [Okay - So "Link" can't be a coincidence - Zelda's brother by another mother? LOL!
    *cough*Or same two fathers...*cough* :innocent:;) Hehehehe

And Rosalina... should look familiar, yes... ;) Maybe a certain robot in shining armor fathered her with his wildling princess :tongue:

Swooning now! <3
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited January 2019
    Omg, this was to well hidden from me! :scream:
    This is what I get for lagging behind so much chapter. :s/brought that on myself
    Is this still open, can one still submit?

Also welcome back, I hop you had a memorable cruise. :)
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    is this still open?
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    @Damaro and @Penguinwa101 - Hi! Glad you found this. It is but it’s closing very soon. Hurry and get something submitted if you like! :)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited January 2019

elliot-06.jpg

elliot-04.jpg

Sim Name: Elliot Gray

Backstory:
    We were a very tight-knit community. We had to be. We didn't trust outsiders and usually for a good reason. They rarely brought us any good, except for when they came to see the performance.

When I was a kid, other kids enjoyed my company. They loved it, when I showed them tricks. They never got bored of me, because me and my people never stayed long at one place. I was always a breath of fresh air in their mundane lives.

When I grew up, things changed. Girls still liked me, even more than before. But the same boys who used to beg me to show them more tricks, all of a sudden had only bad names for me. They would often chase me through the streets and give me beating, if they caught me. Most times they didn't, because I was faster. I was like a wind.
    It took a while to get used to the name calling. To outsiders we were gypsies and thieves. I've never stolen anything in my life.
    But none of it mattered when we were flying high in the air under the tent top. None of it mattered when the spectators cheered and applauded. None of it mattered when they gasped. None of it mattered when her fingers slipped out of my hand. After that night nothing mattered anymore.

After a tragedy Elliot left the Gray circus and his people for good. He's currently employed as a high rise building window cleaner.

Links and CC: cc free version is available in the gallery. I will message you the cc version.

Elliot sans cc
    elliot-07.jpg

elliot-08.jpg
    Post edited by Maladi777 on
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited January 2019
    She ended up to look as generic as all my other sims. (They're all related anyway.) But I am glad that my genetic mix party finally gave me her, with whom I am quite content. :D

j12g-ba-023b.png
    j12g-bb-f13b.png

j12g-bc-ae9f.png

Eden Doe-Christen
    On first glance, Eden seems to be the 'good christian-girl' type. While Eden is indeed quite virtuous, truth be told that she is less meek than she seems. (And also not really a well brought up, devout Christian, though she wouldn't deny god.)
    Born inside an isolated cult in an segregated, rural area as one of the countless children of a cult leader and any of his many wives Eden lived a sheltered and secluded life. For Eden it was Paradise as well as Hell. There was seldom something in between, but it was still normal, everyday life for her. She was a fine girl, obedient, plain, diligent, dutiful, unassuming and placid.
    When Eden reached her 'flowering' she experienced the first time to be celebrated. The day after, she was married to a man of the cult. That was her second celebration, through it was not for her, she merely participated in it. She was the reward given by her father to one of the devout, full-grown followers.
    That experience waked something in her, some self-awareness in the world of the cult.

That is it? I got commemorated that I finally have some worth as a womb? This is my life now, holding still like a good mare for my randy depraved husband, bearing children till I drop dead.

She wouldn't take it. Eden was at her limit of how much she would put up with. Not a week after she had been wed off, still a minor, she had run away no trace leaving, with no one expecting this from this meek girl. But her mind was feisty and her heart strong, as she proved now that her patience had run out. She cut her braids, tossed her bonnet and ventured into this vast world.
    Life in the cult's community was hard, but it seemed life in the world outside was even harder. Not having a birth certificate made it hard in this system, as well as not knowing her day of birth or if she had a last name. She was styled as Miss Doe-Christen, with Christen she knew as the last name of the father. She had chosen that name for herself. It was a reminder, and a trophy. She took the name, as she had taken her freedom.
    Life outside the cult was unlike she anticipated. Fascinated from this wondrous world she is still overwhelmed by things like phones she had previously known as 'evil devices'. Pants however are still her mortal enemy. How could she ever wear THAT?!

Links and CC:
    You can find her in the gallery, but here is a link with the CC's included.
    edited January 2019
    @Damaro Interesting backstory. Lots of potential for drama there. :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Ty, @Maladi777 :blush:
    While we are at that, I love Elliot's.
    :D. A charmer with luggage on his back, he could stir things up! I'm a sucker for "gypsie" stories anyway, with characters who lead such a life style. Do you know of The Color of Smoke: An Epic Novel of the Roma
    ? Tho it is not a story of circus troupe but about Roma life, I recommend that for everyone who reads along.
    Anyway, I'm so jealous of your talent to create such distinct and eye pleasing sims. Do you create them from your mind, do you 'experiment'? Really need some tips yo :D
    Damaro wrote: »
    Ty, @Maladi777 :blush:
    While we are at that, I love Elliot's.
    :D. A charmer with luggage on his back, he could stir things up! I'm a sucker for "gypsie" stories anyway, with characters who lead such a life style. Do you know of The Color of Smoke: An Epic Novel of the Roma
    ? Tho it is not a story of circus troupe but about Roma life, I recommend that for everyone who reads along.
    Anyway, I'm so jealous of your talent to create such distinct and eye pleasing sims. Do you create them from your mind, do you 'experiment'? Really need some tips yo :D

I'm not familiar with the story, but I will check it out. Sounds like something I might enjoy reading.
    I think your sim looks great. Her looks fit her background too. Now I want to read about the cult members coming to drag her back. >:):)
    Hmm, I don't think I have a special talent for making sims. Not all my sims turn out great. I enjoy making male sims more than female sims. I think there are less options to make each of them look different than with female sims. As for tips, I start with sims I created before and like and mix their genes in CAS until something interesting comes out of it. Then I tinker with the result some more. Sometimes I use pictures of real people as a referrence. Guys have sharper features, squarer jaw, prominent nose. It is not unusual for me to spend two hours in CAS making a sim. Elliot is probably my top fav creation so far. If I didn't have the next gen of my legacy planned I would have kept him for myself, because he sparks my imagination. But I have full confidence in Audrey to make his life interesting as I would myself. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Maladi777: he's better than Noah and that's a fact (Ami weeps!)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @Maladi777: he's better than Noah and that's a fact (Ami weeps!)
    I must agree. I like him better than Noah too. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    @Maladi777 - wow! I love him and agree with @Damaro - his back story is great.

And @Damaro - Eden is great too. With these last two I’m gonna have to cut it off. I’m already pretty sure some may not make it in. So sad because they are all wonderful.

@everyone - you outdid yourself! <3
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited January 2019
    ~ Oh! No! in a few days my new PC will be up & running,but even so I missed out :'( ,I sort of knew I would, as so many Sims were submitted!(And all amazing too!)
    ~ Maybe next time!Sorry! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

~ Oh! No! in a few days my new PC will be up & running,but even so I missed out :'( ,I sort of knew I would, as so many Sims were submitted!(And all amazing too!)
    ~ Maybe next time!Sorry! ;)
    I know! I got a lot of great ones really quickly so I had to close it. So sorry. But yay for a new PC! <3 That’s super exciting!