Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

I want robbers, cops, and security guards for our new bank vaults.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • pegasusventricepegasusventrice Posts: 56 Member
    edited January 2019
    I am sure some of my ideas (if not all) are already listed somewhere in this thread since it's on page 38 lol. However here is my short list.

*Spiral Stairs
    *Multi landing stairs (U or L shaped maybe even both)
    *Robbers, Cops, Firemen along with an alarm for your house.
    *More standard hair colors to match Wildly Miniature Sandwiches recolors of hairs.
    *The Sims 2 feature where you could select things like the color of the bed frame and the color the bedding each. Not sure what it was, but then it's not as intense as Sims 3 color wheel which can be hard to do.
    *A way to check your pets needs (even though I don't own the pack yet), just a simple needs meter so that you can help them a little better. I mean I know when my dog needs to pee IRL so I feel my Sims should have the same "luxury". Again I don't have the pack so I'm not sure how the animals act when they need different things. I don't want to control them. Please don't make me have to control them that's why I never have pets when I play Sims 3. But I liked being able to see their needs and my Sims would do what is needed as a pet owner. Again I do not want to be able to control the animals just see their needs and maybe skills just so I have an idea.

The biggest game change I would do is open up the world to the smaller neighborhoods. If I can walk to their house from where my Sim is at in game or to a community lot then I'd like to just be able to walk into it. Please keep some loading screens as a lot of us can't have a completely open world without it killing our computer and therefor our gaming experience. I can't even play Sims 3 because my computer can't handle loading everything, but small loaded areas where it's the 3-5 lots (depending on what world you're in) would be amazing without load screens. Or at least the ability to mark them as parks or something and be able to go there without load screens. I can do it with the in game parks that can't be built on, but it would be nice if my children Sims didn't have to load a screen to go the park I built across the street. I end up not going a lot of places because of it. That being said I can play my game and it runs wonderfully. Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into the game!
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited January 2019
    - More eyebrows!!!! Im a no cc player, by choice. I would love to have more stylish eyebrows

- New aspiration/trait in updates+every new gamepack/expansion

- More stylish clothing, the clothes in Sims 4 are very nice, I love them and just want more!

- Each new expansion/game pack should come with new hairs for toddlers. They dont have a lot of customization options, even after 2 years

- Separate Household funds for teens & up

- Allow sims to own/operate a food stand+food truck , to make money. Also, a Lemonade stand/Bake stand for kids.

-Sectional couches

- Actual fun Pool activities : floats + volleyball + Beach balls/tossing back and forth.

- [university related] new active careers that require a college degree

- Active school for teens/kids also

- New worlds should have at least 10 medium sized lots to build on. And lots of "open" areas. Like Brindleton Bay had.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited January 2019
    - Enable sims to own multiple residences/apartments either for personal use or as a means of income. Sims should be allowed to make money by renting out homes/apartments to other sims.

• TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Here's some things I'd like to see:
    1. Gigs. Be these as a musician or a comedian, gigs should return. It would be nice to be able to go to clubs and bars at their request and entertain for the evening. They could even slide DJs into this if you have Get Together. This could also be extended to bartenders and baristas to allow for playable Sims to make money tending bars.
    2. I want wine juice making to return. I found this skill extremely entertaining in TS3 World Adventures, and I loved the concept of aging the bottles to improve value. With the sheer amount of produce in this game as it is, this would be a fun way to make it useful.
    3. Of course, witches and werewolves.
    4. More active careers. Much like Ambitions in TS3, Get to Work only added like 3 active careers, but nothing since then has added more or expanded upon it. This is partly why I'm not generally happy that active careers are considered meaty product for expansion packs, since they don't really get added to later. I mean, we do have work-from-home careers which are vaguely similar, but it's simply not the same.
    5. Junkyards, inventing, and plumbots. The junkyard was a fun lot in TS3 Ambitions. It added a lot of flavor to towns, as well as provided a place to get scraps and broken furniture. Applying it to TS4, we should be able to instead scrounge for upgrade parts like plumbing and electrical, and any furniture we find should be able to be restored via the handiness skill. Robotics and/or inventing could by extent be made functional through the use of upgrade components. Also, I want to blow up things again. That was fun.
    6. Myshuno, the Game. I liked having the group game that was a mix of Bingo and Twister. It was truly unique to the Sims, and I'd like to see it come back.
    7. Time Travel, as a destination location. I'd like to be able to actually visit different times, like how you could in Into the Future. Except, I'd like to be able to do the past AND future.
  • DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    Ceiling tiles

please

let me color ceilings.
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Oh, goodness. I just noticed this thread even though it is 38 pages long and a year old. For anybody who has shared their ideas and who are keeping up with thread, I'm curious if you're seeing what you've requested actually added into the game, yet? That would be so nice to know.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    here is what I would like to see in the sims4 for modern kitchens built in ovens (double ovens if sim has to cook for an event) cooktops that go on the counter rather than put a stove

https://imgur.com/a/LK7UADw

https://imgur.com/a/92lZUan

https://imgur.com/a/FuG47Qd
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Oh, goodness. I just noticed this thread even though it is 38 pages long and a year old. For anybody who has shared their ideas and who are keeping up with thread, I'm curious if you're seeing what you've requested actually added into the game, yet? That would be so nice to know.

More makeup was added to the game and for free at that and they work with the warmer to darker skintones, which has been a problem, since base game makeup is usually to bold and bright for darker skin tones so I really appreciate more options as well as eyeshadow. I REALLY appreciate the developers hard work in this game and giving us freebies. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Slide-in ranges so there won't be a back panel with dials sticking up if the stove is not placed against a wall.
  • doggparkkdoggparkk Posts: 1 New Member
    id love to see more build options like spiral staircases and ladders, stairs that have a landing (or putting floors on top of half walls, or the ability to place foundation at different heights), and more roof shape options. In general, just stuff for building lofts and small homes.
    Please watch I want all this, lots of simmers want all this as well.
    It's better when you have visual, asking :)
    What The Sims 4 needs in 2019
    Deligracy
    Published on Jan 9, 2019
    https://youtu.be/vDSsBkGaovI
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • AlexandriaJadeAlexandriaJade Posts: 31 Member
    I would like to have spiral staircases again! And Laptops
  • RogueDarthRogueDarth Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to see more extended family relationships. Aunts and Uncles who marry in to the family don't recognize nieces or nephews. In-Laws don't exist, half-siblings don't exist and it is really just weird when a child uncle and child niece don't recognize they are family.

Larger worlds would also be really nice to have so I can place more families and lots in one town.

I would also like to see a way to go to work with base game jobs and more professions in general.
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 498 Member
    edited January 2019
    Walk hand in hand : )

nGqQmw2.jpg

cBpqgCS.jpg

Z7mGAbc.jpg

loVQGAz.jpg
    Post edited by Sofmc9 on
    Play catch between sims, for all ages

4LyzTRF.jpg
  • The_RatticatorThe_Ratticator Posts: 28 Member
    I've always been annoyed at how you can't even click on lots that are deemed "too expensive" when you first start a new file. The problem with that? For a good few of them, they're only too expensive if you get them furnished. I know for a fact that for at least some of them, they're affordable if you buy them unfurnished. And yet, despite that, because the default is furnished, all we can do is hover over these lots that taunt us by being "too expensive." For lots like these, I would really appreciate it if we could click on them and choose to buy them unfurnished.
    edited January 2019
    Play tag

DweOcky.jpg

SKm4Gd4.jpg

piggyback ride

ScEUlXf.jpg
    Post edited by Sofmc9 on
  • JontezumaJontezuma Posts: 2 New Member
    This is something I would like to see added to The Sims 4:
    Game Pack
    - Island Getaway
    World(s) included in pack
    - Simlantis [Destination world]
    or
    - Pearl Archipelago [Home world]
    Clothing included in pack
    - Mermaid-style swimwear, hairstyles, and accessories.
    - Beach-themed clothing and hairstyles.
    Build mode items included in pack
    - Beach-themed wallpaper, beds, sofas, etc.
    - Ancient columns and walls similar to the Get Together pack.
    Game implementation
    - Similar to The Sims 4 Vampires pack where you have to talk to a pre-existing mermaid/man in order to become one or you can just create your own in CAS mode under create an occult sim.
    - Mermaids/men have 2 forms, similar to the vampires. one for when they are on land and the other while in water, including while bathing.
    - An aspiration for this pack could be an Undersea collector or a friend of the fish
    - A job for this pack could be a Professional Diver or Deep-sea historian
    *Included in game pack is the ability to become a mermaid/man and learn swimming/diving skill similar to The Sims 3 Island Paradise and diving points that are similar to when you go to work with your sims or are visiting a different lot.
    NOTE: This is all for one game pack. This takes a lot of pre-existing functions already in The Sims 4 so it would probably be modified quite a bit if it became a thing. Unfortunately, I can't provide any reference pictures but I am sure others have provided quite a few references already. This was just my idea of what I thought would be cool to add to the game.
    I've always been annoyed at how you can't even click on lots that are deemed "too expensive" when you first start a new file. The problem with that? For a good few of them, they're only too expensive if you get them furnished. I know for a fact that for at least some of them, they're affordable if you buy them unfurnished. And yet, despite that, because the default is furnished, all we can do is hover over these lots that taunt us by being "too expensive." For lots like these, I would really appreciate it if we could click on them and choose to buy them unfurnished.

I have had this problem as well.
    Also, you get more money when you sell your furniture from your last home. Furniture is worth more than most homes.
    So when starting out if you can buy the home empty you could just buy the furniture you need and not the house full.
  • Rogue KurosawaRogue Kurosawa Posts: 5 New Member
    Would it be possible to implement in the game where the doorway arches don't interfere with your Sim's actions please? For example, when you build a one tile wide laundry nook in your bathroom that is separated from the bathroom by an arch your Sim isn't able to interact with the washer, dryer, or hamper. So could it be possible in a future patch to the game to fix it where arch doorways don't block interactions between Sims and objects please?

Another one is could vaulted ceilings (diagonal, etc shaped walls) be added at some point please as well? For example, when you have a 2 story house with a gabled roof, you can be given the choice of placing a vaulted ceiling or not and if you choose to have a vaulted ceiling your 2nd story rooms will take the shape of the gabled roof.

Also maybe add cellar doors to access the basement and add a Build Attic Tool too add a more realistic touch to houses and have more unique choices for building.
  • astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    There are so many things I've requested before and some have now been added and I'm so grateful, but of course there are always some more things we want. It seems nothing's ever enough for us simmers :sweat_smile:

Many things that I want have been repeated by others here so I won't repeat them, but last night when I was playing, I had a new idea. What if we had empty fruit bowls that sims could fill up from their inventories? I always end up with so many fruits and vegetables in my inventory that I can't cook them all. Sometimes I sell them, but wouldn't it be nice if your sim could fill the bowl with what they have and grab it as a snack? I think this would be fantastic for toddlers too because then they could just grab something when they're peckish without having to ask an adult for something especially when they're in the red and close to being taken away. If their care-giver is very busy and needs some time to get them a meal, the toddler can grab a piece of fruit to tide them over until someone could feed them. They can already take food off counters after all.

It's also nice to see something being filled and emptied over time, just like the drink jugs and the fountain of mirth.

Flat glass roofs - I love glass roofs, I was waiting for them for so long and I'm so happy we finally have them however, I want the option of flat glass roofs. I can't do that right now because if I have a normal flat roof where I don't actually add a roof top, only a ceiling, then the only options I have are to add flooring to the top to decorate it and as we all know, there's no glass flooring. If I go the normal route and actually add a roof top, the only roof types I can flatten completely are the hipped roofs (not counting the newer roof shapes). However, if you flatten them, you still get the edges showing through as lines. These don't matter when they are the actual edges because your roof is 3D and not flat, but when they are flat, they completely interfere with the glass roof pattern you choose. The half-gabled roof is the best option because there are no edge-lines, but it doesn't flatten completely. Therefore, I can't get a completely flat glass roof.

The last two are something I've asked for many times so I won't go into anymore detail, but different stair types (that you can also place diagonally) and separate mattresses.
    astera00 wrote: »

Many things that I want have been repeated by others here so I won't repeat them, but last night when I was playing, I had a new idea. What if we had empty fruit bowls that sims could fill up from their inventories? I always end up with so many fruits and vegetables in my inventory that I can't cook them all. Sometimes I sell them, but wouldn't it be nice if your sim could fill the bowl with what they have and grab it as a snack? I think this would be fantastic for toddlers too because then they could just grab something when they're peckish without having to ask an adult for something especially when they're in the red and close to being taken away. If their care-giver is very busy and needs some time to get them a meal, the toddler can grab a piece of fruit to tide them over until someone could feed them. They can already take food off counters after all.

It's also nice to see something being filled and emptied over time, just like the drink jugs and the fountain of mirth.

Flat glass roofs -

Filling the bowls for toddlers is a great ideal Yay :)<3 We do need something to do with all the fruit and vegetables we harvest. And have a washing animation just like we wash hands or dishes. This is good for the family while waiting for a caregiver to cook a meal. I think toddlers do grab the popcorn.

I harvest enough for a farm (hint), or my own veggatable market that also sell canned fruit, jellies and jams. also a (hint).

Never worry over asking over and over The more people ask for something the more they know lots want this or that. and I think EA/Maxis love the attention. ;)
  • Turtlegirl24Turtlegirl24 Posts: 3 New Member
    in sims 4 I would love to see a farm life game pack so we could have cows horses pigs sheep and chickens
  • Turtlegirl24Turtlegirl24 Posts: 3 New Member
    help me get the word out for more animal game packs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top