Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Yesterday, I redid Laura Furystrykar's first everyday outfit, removing gloves and opting for a t-shirt and pants, and sorted the rest of her wardrobe out. I also got rid of duplicate outfits. And then I had to sort her family tree out. I also added another custom Ghost Writer Disappearing Desktop Computer (recolours by Milivia7) to Lucy Divine's clubhouse for Olivia to use when she visits. I also figured out the best way to create custom rugs.

Advarius got a new rocket (whooo, MCCC FTW!) and a motion gaming machine. Before that, He serenaded Laura. The next thing I knew, they went down to the spa room and got it on in the sauna.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Yesterday in my game, I rotated from my main household, the Munch family, which has Mila (Elder), her son Wolfgang (renamed to Caleb) (YA), his wife Elyse (YA), their daughters Calise (Tot), and Lara (Tot), then I started playing Caleb's brothers, Gunther (Adult), and Lucas (YA). In my game I am making Gunther a very open gay man, and Lucas is a total hippy dude. I upgraded their wardrobes to better match their new personalities, I also remodeled the Munch family home in Windenberg, where Gunther and Lucas live.

Today I think I will test the waters of the dating world for Lucas and Gunther. I am really focused on finding a nice man for Gunther since he is almost halfway to aging into an elder. I really want Calise and Lara to have lots of cousins too, so Gunther and Lucas need to start having some kids.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Playing with cowberry from FPP and my sim looking like Santa trying sexy pose.

wcngcTc.jpg

JgOTXd6.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Today, I was a bit evil. I started a new save with three sims. I effectively trapped them in a box and attempted to electrocute one, without success. Then I was successful with the fireworks method. Surprisingly, grim actually raised that sim from the dead after I told the one in a tragic clown costume to plead for the one that had died in a fire. Grim also must have installed a sprinkler system, because no matter how hard I tried, the sprinkler system would come on. I didn't even have a smoke detector or a sprinkler box in that death chamber.

Edit: turns out that it's because I had a garden sprinkler on the lot. Huh.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    My sim, about 2 days away from death, finally got to attend the alien party on Sixam. I would've been so annoyed if I'd missed that.
    Origin ID: sakura-drops
  • Options
    MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    Ugh!!! I forgot to move the adult daughter of Traci back in before she died. Game ended because there were two children and a dog in the house. I am hoping to find tricks online to fix the problems and get back to an earlier save. I think my last save was right before Harley died. Hopefully the dog still exists too. She's adorable and Addi loves her!

Why can't you just restore the normal way?
  • Options
    Recently, I transferred some of the original houses from the save that I was being evil in to the Furystrykar Household save, including one of the original Get Together families, the Villareal household.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    In an astonishingly 11 day long Harvest Day celebration (AKA, I forgot to finish showing off that Harvest Day dinner from almost two weeks ago) we finally get around to the family having some dinner. Here's Lemmy telling his son how great it'll be when Duncan can move in.
    2tBWNMs.png
    Also, looks like Rob (who is captured in this screenshot looking pretty smug ironically) is going to be having another kid in his near future.
    CeAhfJX.png
    So Lemmy's Ex-Fiance, his current Wife and his older Sister are having a conversation...Can only imagine what they're saying about him here.
    LQhsZ93.png
    Later that night, Lemmy gets a chance to go test out his new basketball court.....in his basement. Mansions rock.
    o0x5srd.png
    Meanwhile, Minerva has trouble walking around that fireplace........................................Good thing this game isn't realistic.
    ZVxLwXL.png
    How nice, Rob and Lemmy have a cool brother handshake now.
    XynQRQy.png
    Lemmy: "It's amazing how you look just like you did when you were 14. Baby face and all."
    Rob: "Yeah, I should get a makeover."
    4kTnlph.png
    Lemmy's not the only one that needs to stay in shape, if Nikita wants to be a respected crime boss she needs to be in tip top shape.
    yvcZhaH.png
    Wonder what Lemmy's looking at.
    T2nDR3Z.png
    Oh, I guess it's far from the worst view you can get.
    gDZFBfo.png
    And yes, India is now a toddler.
    j8kZn0o.png
    And yes, India and Minerva have similar dresses because it looks cute. Sue me.
    MazpXTm.png
    Lemmy: "Man, a locker room in MY house. Is this what it truly feels like to be rich."
    CHpe1b0.png
    Next day, Nikita plays with Minerva with the power of IMAGINATION!
    ZI6YdtM.png
    India just likes the ball pit though.
    TO6BSI7.png
    Don't disturb Lemmy, he's busy doing work in his cool office. Crime Empires aren't easy to maintain.
    KodRpnT.png
    Minerva tried feeding Apollo apparently.
    DbOlvuC.png
    While India has too much fun....somehow.
    L0gV25x.png
    Nikita just got to the level in her career where she needs to work on her handiness skill......So......gotta work on that toilet huh?
    aIt95VG.png
    Later, Lemmy invited his sister over for Movie night.
    BrOH1sh.png
    Also, the workouts seem to be working out beautifully for Lemmy. It might be winter but he's going to make sure to show off those guns while he walks the dog.
    1uCjNak.png
    Boom, action shot.
    yJXPcgk.png
    Also, since they're rich they decided to hire a butler.
    c9skYGL.png
    He's already making his demands.
    3tHTzsG.png
    Lemmy: "A finely crafted drink served by my indoor pool by my butler? You're the best Butler I could ask for!"
    xlZdt6O.png
    Unfortunately for Lemmy my game crashed and all his memories of the previous Butler were wiped and it's like she never existed. So now he has this new one.
    2htbK8B.png
  • Options
    Smiley_CatSmiley_Cat Posts: 33 Member
    Sorry your game crashed. Looks like Lemmy was having fun.
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    I visited my original Futurworld game...the basis for my machinima series...and had a day with the Zest family. In this game, Johnny met and fell in love with the local librarian, Daisy, got married, moved to Willow Creek and had a son: Jimmy. Jimmy's a toddler with 5's in everything except thinking, which is at a 4, so mum and dad were helping him learn whilst Johnny got ready for his comedy gig that evening. I really should remember to get screen caps.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    The second I went into the game on my secondary save, my sim Alysha got abducted. It got better from there; she tried to eat a plate of sausage and peppers that went off as soon as she was about to eat it and her roommate’s girlfriend moved in with her cat.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Caleb Vatore being famous:

YlAA0Aa.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Smiley_CatSmiley_Cat Posts: 33 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Caleb Vatore being famous:

YlAA0Aa.jpg

Caleb looks like he is thinking "What...I'm just like you guys. I'm not special." LOL. cute.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I have been playing so much that I keep forgetting to post updates haha. Paris and Kevin aged up to teens and Ashton and Ty are now children. Addisyn had another set of twins named Charlene and Adrianna. They are toddlers. Addi is constantly posting vlogs and selling paintings to get her fame up and make some money.
    Paris
    y58TRtT.png
    Kevin
    DDAzWJ8.png
    Ashton
    9mo0TGX.png
    Ty
    45AVc5c.png
    Charlene
    c64jRMg.png
    Adrianna
    BEj2xPu.png

I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    RobotBeesRobotBees Posts: 145 Member
    I started building a house on an empty lot in Willow Creek that I was really digging until my game crashed and I lost it :|
  • Options
    Today I was testing out the autonomy scanning feature of MCCC. I've also installed some of MSQSIMS mods that deal with autonomous computer usage and such. The annoyance usually happens when not all the household is going out. Trying to figure out a way of dealing with autonomous pool usage...
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Connor completed all her scouts badges and aged up into a teenager!

1zlwuus.jpg

A third butler died within the span of a week so the family gave up on Butlers and converted the Butler Quarters to a new teen bedroom for Connor.

2dhfm8p.jpg

Meanwhile toddler Patrick Aaron also aged up and became a child and took over Connor's old room. ...
    27yb8zn.jpg

And the three infants: Abigail, Maddox & Zelda-Jane are now toddlers!!!! So we gave the nursery a makeover and bought them all "Big Kid Beds".
    jr9ssn.jpg

Abigail with her dad Danny
    dnhsgg.jpg

Maddox and Abigail talking to their toys:
    26205mf.jpg

Zelda-Jane playing outside:
    16m635y.jpg

Danny tried to take in a few more foster kids but Sarah put her foot down and said there was just way too much going on in their lives right now.
    Connor started dating Alexander Goth. She also quit scouts and got a parttime job at a retail store.

Jenab has been staying at the top of her class in school and continues to do all her extra credit work without any prompting.
  • Options
    Ok, so everyone who isn't out stays put on their respective floors. I tested it by taking four sims out to Windenburg. It generated townies, but I have 4 grouped into one of the apartments in San Myshuno. I changed one of the generated baristas to look like Bob Ross. So, currently in Spire Apartments, we have The Filter Drinkers, In 702 ZenView, we have Bob Ross and Co and in 920 Medina Studios, we have the Spacewasters.

Other than that, Benjamin Furystrykar currently has the Mean Streak Childhood phase, and before I could cancel the interaction, he was mean to Grandma Olivia Divine. Advarius Furystrykar was irritated because he had to drop his coffee and deal with a normally well behaved Benjamin. Benjamin was told off, and then he apologised to his grandmother, which she accepted it. Before that, Benjamin met Darren Faye, Single parent to Sophia Faye.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    spazin1015aspazin1015a Posts: 15 Member
    I have looked and don't see any comments regarding this anywhere but I wasn't able to host a Toddler Playdate. When creating the event my toddler does not show up as a option for host toddler. The screen shows no one?? This is a recent issue. Anyone else have this happen?
  • Options
    So I was getting bored with my 100 baby challenge (pretty proud that it took 70 kids to do that haha). Anyways I am starting a new save. A YA woman moving to Del Sol Valley to live out her dreams. She comes from a large family, whom I am going to create as well but seperate them before I move her. I haven't had a chance to play the actress career without interruptions (like babies) so I'm excited!!!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Today was spent with the Paget family. John had a busy day at the office with Dewey, Cheatham and Howe whilst Natalie and their toddler, Felicity stayed at home. With most skills at 5, it just leaves movement and thinking left and fortunately they got Felicity to a 4 in movement and nearly 4 on thinking.

There was still time for other stuff and Natalie, who needs 12 friends for the next level of friend of the world aspiration and is currently on 8, invited their elderly neighbour, Elliot Bundy, over for coffee and a chat. Elliot was a bit flirty around Natalie, who is very pretty, but a line was drawn in the sand. Later on, Elliot did make up for their social faux pas by regaling everyone with a tune on the guitar. And Natalie got their 9th friend.

Elsewhere, production on Episode 5 of Futurworld continues with a scene of Buck Steele meeting Dr Zain in the laboratory.
  • Options
    So I played my new save yesterday. I am having sooo much fun with her! I have decided to have her be the parent of the first generation of the Not So Berry challenge. I was planning to play the challenge with the oldest becoming the heir/ess. I need to find a male mint name in case she has a girl.

Back story of my new save and then some pics! Adeline Mares is a small town girl with big city dreams. She grew up performing in plays and musicals and moved to Del Sol Valley the day after she graduated. She immediately signed up with a talent agency and started skilling up. Painting, yoga, comedy, acting, guitar and fitness. I originally made her fit but I thought it would be fun to see her fat and lose the weight. So she got the instant fat reward and now is working her way to skinny. She has made sooo many new friends and they have parties and hang out all the time.

6UUl5UT.png
    Adeline is so beautiful. Her eyes are my favorite. With my 100 baby challenge the kids all have dark eyes. I haven't had someone with light eyes in a while so I definitely chose light for her.
    YIIsxwk.png
    How she originally looked
    BZvstJm.png
    Her current look
    TILHlBM.png
    Karaoke with her BFF, Venessa.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm still playing my Rags to Riches challenge, but I don't have anyone in the Actor career anymore. I have one sim in the Culinary career and her husband is in the Detective career. Parker Steele married a sim named Jarod Adams- created by youtuber XUrbansimsx- and they have a son on the way!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Lessee, yesterday, Roderick (pictured in my icon), finally reached the peak of his aspirations to be a serial romantic. He was finally able to kick off the shackles of being Non-Committal, and pick up the Romantic trait instead, which will come in handy with his 8 boyfriends, one of which is now a fiancé. Once the fiancé moves in, I think Roderick is going to have him a crazy party with ALL the lovers at once, now that he can't make any of them jealous.

@DoodlyDoofus That thing with the power of imagination, that looks baller! What pack is that with? Toddler Stuff? I love the crayon effects for the imagination.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited January 2019
    Everyone was grumpy after a night up on a school day... Couldn't get anyone to co-operate. Danny decided what his family needed was a holiday so the family went on a 3 day camping trip, leaving the three toddlers at a daycare. They were gone over the weekend and pulled the older kids out of school on Monday. Connor's boyfriend Alexander Goth was able to come for the couple of nights too but his parents didn't want him to miss any school so he went home a day early.

I'm not sure the trip was a success though. I've never travelled to a holiday world before and didn't know how it worked or where to get tents at first, and it was pouring rain. The family spent the first night miserable, getting soaked and awake all night. They didn't even know where to find food.

The second day went much better. The sun came out, we figured out the tent and food situation and played some horse shoes. Everyone was in a great mood.

2rf7lth.jpg

Connor wants to take up photography so she bought a better camera and practiced taking some selfies. Her she is with her mum Sarah:
    sxd34y.jpg

Jenab just cared about making sure all her extra credit work was done.
    1zlq2xy.jpg

But then a bear came along...
    2uzt4wg.jpg
    ru0is2.jpg

Unfortunately Sarah thought the bear looked like a cute giant teddy bear and gave it a big hug... only to be accused by Danny of cheating on him! Turns out the bear was actually an adult in a costume, but Sarah didn't know that! Danny couldn't get over it though and remained very angry at her for the rest of the trip. Also the rain came back

They returned home Tuesday morning at 6am to find the daycare had been a disaster. The toddlers were all drained of energy, had no attention, full bladders, and were starving!!!! Also everyone was tense because of a huge thunderstorm.

Connor, Jenab and Patrick Aaron barely had time to freshen up before they were off to school, only Patrick Aaron actually got to school on time... but the three of them were in the best moods anyways. Sarah gave Abigail and Zelda-Jane a bubble bath and put them down for a long nap. (Patrick Aaron had already fallen asleep on his own.) Danny was still angry at Sarah and denounced his friendship with her, despite the fact that she's his wife. He went outside to do some gardening and plant some seeds he had found on the trip, and the fresh air finally calmed him down and he went back and apologized to her. They were both happy except then he went back outside to finish in the garden but came in after getting struck by lightning.

1564lmf.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top