Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @pammiechick Clem tried...!

@Bloosmoo <3<3 LOL, to be a fly on the wall during an uncensored Aunty-Sly chat.

If only the forum permitted the full extent of your madness~ Alas.
    uduVcAP.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I liked how they didn’t instantly go at it...so sweet! <3<3<3

What's wrong with Sly though? :scream:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen He's dead, now played by Uncle Rhys.

...Wow, that'd be really weird.
    uduVcAP.png
    @InfraGreen He's dead, now played by Uncle Rhys.

...Wow, that'd be really weird.

Oh god another disguise to try and heal someone. Try it on your weird incestuous kids first pls

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Can't believe that Sly is taking it so slow with Clem. I wonder, really how experienced he is, I think he might just talk more than do. Never the less a sweet chapter and I'm glad they are taking it a bit slower. Getting to know each other first is always best. :)
  • MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Can't believe that Sly is taking it so slow with Clem. I wonder, really how experienced he is, I think he might just talk more than do. Never the less a sweet chapter and I'm glad they are taking it a bit slower. Getting to know each other first is always best. :)

I actually think it may reinforce that he's hooked up with lots of people? I feel like it will be more difficult for him to 'go all the way' with someone he actually has feelings for, because: 1) he's scared of feelings, like good ol' Gal; 2) he's starting to think he could actually have a chance with someone he actually likes and thinks is hot, so he doesn't want to mess it up by treating their relationship the same as all his previous experiences. Previously his shenanigans have just been for fun/to relieve horniness, but he wants it to be different with Clem :heart:
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
    @InfraGreen and stifle their creativity? NEVER

@haswh You'll find out more in his chapter tomorrow! Then again, he can lie to himself as much as Gal did... But it really can't hurt to take things slow right now.

@Morningstar LOL, scared of feelings, that sums it up. All his previous experiences were just that, experiences, so now when Clem (who he obviously likes) is pushing for something more, he's like ???????????????? He's scared and probably won't handle it well...
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited January 2019
    I agree @Morningstar ! His issues may manifest themselves differently, but Sly is 100% his mother’s son. None of those other girls ever mattered, but Clem DOES matter, and I’m pretty sure the impending disaster between the two of them will either be because of his genuine inexperience with romantic feelings, or some kind of subconscious self-sabotage. He seems to have some insecurity issues similar to Gal’s (masked by an inflated ego, but we have had glimpses whats underneath the ego too!). She never thought she was worthy of Bas or his love. I wonder if Sly is feeling unworthy too...
    snvAF3B.png
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited January 2019
    I agree with @Morningstar and @CitizenErased14 : as far as we know, Sly's trackrecord has consisted of one-night-stands (or perhaps more fitting: one-hour-stands, or even less...), and more important: girls that weren't interested in him as a person, but in him as a way to get into fame (via his mother). Interacting with a girl he likes and that likes him is completely new for him. His insecurities and him wanting not to lose Clem (soon) may be the reasons that he took it slow.
    If I had to express Sly's feelings in a songs (maybe he should do that some time ;)), I'd be alternating between Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me for Me) & I Don't Want to Miss a Thing.
    Besides that: I even question whether he's learned to develop real & lasting friendships before. With his bad boy atitude he could have been quite popular in school (or at least drawn a cloud of followers), but that doesn't guarantee he had real friends.

And I do feel like Clem is also a bit acting up, trying to show Sly she has grownup and isn't just the little twerp from back in the days.
    (besides that: we do know that she doesn't have good experiences with friendships either)

Oh yeah and regarding some past chapters: I'm completely shipping Griffin and Lani. :smile: He's not pressuring Lani (at least not with his talk ;)), and that will make it easier for Lani to grow more comforable with the male attention. He will have to take it slowly and easy with her though.
    We still have Fox too in the equation, and his approach has also his charmes (and positive points), but it may be a bit too overwhelming for her now. It would be interesting it it would end up in a love triangle later on though. :tongue: But it may end up to be a package deal with the both of 'em, seperating Griffin from Fox (and vice versa) is difficult, they tend to gravitate to each other (esp Fox to Griffin it seems).

Not sure about the other possible ships though, they will need a bit of more wind in the(ir) sails to take off.
    Maybe Belle x Gaston could be a thing, but I dont know if Belle would be interested in that (or Gaston. since he seems well-behaved). :smirk:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    @Sassie Sassie! <3 LOL, I love "one-hour-stands"--that still might be a bit generous for Sly, shhh. ;) And ha, with all the guitars, he really should try to express himself in song.

Sly had followers and hangers-on, not friends, sadly. And Clem is absolutely trying to show a more grown-up side of herself, even if she's pretty awkward about it.

Another Griffin x Lani shipper! As for a package deal, hmmm. :thinking emoji: Fox and Griffin are pretty much always together, it's true.

LOL, Belle is very much a fan of dog-Gaston, but she likes him best as the fluffy guy he is.
    uduVcAP.png
    Sly's not so sly after all...

gaWdCJ7.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I feel for the guy, but man, he’s asking for disaster if he keeps pushing her away. Better keep honing those guitar skills, dude. Because at this rate...
    You are lost and gone forever
    ‘Cause I’m a plum-head, Clementine...
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So I do agree with all of you about Sly. He is sooo like his Mother! Too bad he didn't pick up a bit more of his Father. Still I like that they are taking is a bit slower. :) Hope he doesn't push Clem away, that would be sad, for both of them. :(
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oh Sly.... He's going to mess it up big time... In a way, he already has. He doesn't believe her, and he acts disinterested in her. For someone as fragile as Clem, that's gotta hurt a lot more than if she was someone like Ellie. Not to say it wouldn't hurt anyway though!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @CitizenErased14 "Plum-head" made me laugh. And now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head, thanks.

@haswh Funny how Gal complained so much about Sly acting up...and he's basically Gal Jr. How long can he resist Clem's advances though? Hmm.

@SeaDragonSong As insecure as Clem is, him pushing her away really isn't going to help, especially when he's into her too. Ellie would just look for other fish(men) in the sea. Oh man, now I'm imagining Ellie and Sly together...
    uduVcAP.png
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh dear, I'm 3 chapters behind. Anyway, I love the human Gaston, and I was reminded that in the original Sims there was a magic spell to turn your pet into a human Sim. I doubt we'll get that again, as both human and pet Sims are more complex than they used to be.

If Velvet gets pregnant as a dog and then becomes human, how will her children turn out?

As for Clem and Sly, someone needs to tell Clem that it's totally okay to go after someone else when the love of your life doesn't realize his rare and wonderful opportunity. As for Sly, there are ways to show you're interested -- old-fashioned, romantic ways like giving flowers, taking out for dinner, etc. Maybe he should ask his dad for some tips?
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited January 2019
    Sly... I'd just want to hug him and tell him he's just fine as he is, but he probably wouldn't believe that. :'(
    He sure need to talk (where's Dr Puck when you need him?), with his dad or mom (they've been at both sides of the story*). But I'd guess he'll probably end up with aunt Belle (and talking about *sses instead of his feelings).

*though Clem isn't Bas and she didn't get to know him as much as Bas did with Gal when she was a kid (Bas spent more around her as babysitter), plus Bas was older ánd more mature (not only by age but also in his personality)

Regarding the songs in my previous post: I'd swop Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me for Me) now for Crazy (the 80s song from Icehouse). Heard that song this morning on a regional radio station. ;) I do hope I can swap them back sometime, because that would mean good/better news for Sly (and I hope Clem too).

And Clem in that first screenshot: poor puppy. :open_mouth::lol:
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Oh dear, I'm 3 chapters behind. Anyway, I love the human Gaston, and I was reminded that in the original Sims there was a magic spell to turn your pet into a human Sim. I doubt we'll get that again, as both human and pet Sims are more complex than they used to be.

If Velvet gets pregnant as a dog and then becomes human, how will her children turn out?

As for Clem and Sly, someone needs to tell Clem that it's totally okay to go after someone else when the love of your life doesn't realize his rare and wonderful opportunity. As for Sly, there are ways to show you're interested -- old-fashioned, romantic ways like giving flowers, taking out for dinner, etc. Maybe he should ask his dad for some tips?

That question, when coupled both your Avi and the sentence above it struck me as hysterical! Must be the meds! :joy::joy::joy:
    @MVWdeZT Oh wow, I don't remember that spell at all, but I can imagine myself using it a ton in Fangs. (If only so I don't have to deal with pets not doing what I want them to.)

I've thought about Velvet's (potential) kids too much, LOL. I don't think I could write another dog-person PoV though. Two is plenty!

Bas definitely has plenty of tips, even if Gal probably teases him about his romantic stuff a lot.

@Sassie Him talking to Dr. Puck would be even weirder now! But he really probably could've used a therapist for a while. (Belle's lucky she doesn't need therapy after talking to Sly.)

Bas 100% was more mature, even at a really young age. Shame Sly didn't take after him. ;) And ha, that song works really well for Sly! Needs more cursing though. >:)

@AudreyFld I hope you're okay!! <3 At least you're having fun (?) with your meds, apparently! LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @LadyLobster - I’m good....just getting over the flu...bleh...and am a bit stir crazy! :dizzy: Thanks!
    @AudreyFld Feel better soon!! Sounds like you've already taken plenty of NyQuil. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Oh my word! Girls only want to be with you when they find out who your Mum is Sly? Really? There are so many messed up shades of wrong there lol. First off, if a girl only wants you because of your Mum, you're in the wrong dating pool. Hop over one step into the pond of girlie fish who actually want to date men. Secondly, act like a man instead of a horn dog on heat. I am told that most men are horn dogs on heat (eldest sons claim) but they hide it to some degree because, well, if they don't they are doomed to date blow up dolls for the rest of their lives. The good thing about a blow up doll is that it won't want to meet your Mum and if ever it does, please, please get it washed first. Thirdly, we all know you are going to screw this up with Clementine, why, well because you're you. You won't let us down on this only yourself, so think of a back up plan for when your wayward mouth or wandering hands drop you head first in the :poop: Fourth, there's no pressure, you didn't realize it but you're being watched by hundreds of people, including me, your unofficial Aunty and yes that includes your most intimate moments, that thought alone should help you get a bit of control and perspective regarding point two. As I said, no pressure or anything like that. Now if you don't mind, i'm going to go and talk to your Mum who I can here to talk to anyway :wink:

@LadyLobster aka the mother of all Fangs. Great chapter again, though the piercings still worry me. Thanks again for another enjoyable read.
    edited January 2019
    @Bloosmoo ROFL. Sly and Auntie Bloosmoo Time is my favorite. <3<3

His head is 100% full of nonsense. And if he doesn't realize that in time, he and Clem are toast. (Is clementine jam a thing?) Sly definitely made himself available to the girls he did for a reason. (And that reason is his plum.)

Now I'm imagining Sly getting his piercings caught on everything again, so thanks for that. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    Lani takes a special class...

r1DYobX.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Fangs 4 In Space confirmed, praise be. :+1:

outrun / blog / tunglr