Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What radio station(s) would you like to see after the radio station from Get Famous?

This Sims 4 is getting successful, I am so happy right now, there's only hours until we all wait until things might come next on The Sims 4! This will be super fantastic! If any packs will come, what radio station(s) do you think will come?

What radio station(s) would you like to see after the radio station from Get Famous? 41 votes

College Rock
24%
aprilrosePlayerSinger2010TerraEvaliynFreezerBunnyCowplantGeekMonkey34B21NindlSally1502spaceisstrangebirdonawire 10 votes
Reggae
21%
Bagoas77InsaneStarGracieO312asouthernwritercosta09SimsWichtesLady_BalloraWallSims4everBewitchingSasha 9 votes
R&B
24%
Isb917JestTrucatloverplayerdetermigsimmietimekaiyote2312JEREMIADoloresGreyVentusMattzubrowkas 10 votes
Others (comment)
29%
luthienrisingshazaam1TheGreatGorlonCeCeDotChuChuExpressMovottiChadSims2SheriSim57NyteRoseWildIrishBansheePatriceizecson 12 votes

Comments

• NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Others (comment)
    Metal, goth rock, and darkwave.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    R&B
    R&B. I have a sim who wants to listen to it. Her name is Lily.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2019
    R&B
    R&B will never disappoint. Rock sounds great. I used to listen rock songs back when I was on a high school. And reggae... It is not my cup of tea though I really want a beach vacation pack and I think it would go together pretty well!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Others (comment)
    I think it would be cool to have slow dancing with some romantic music to go with it
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    College Rock
    College Rock for University/On Campus/Get to College
    a256aFi.gif
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    College Rock
    College Rock or R&B
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Reggae
    I would actually like all of these genres :D
    R&B
    Beautiful music the type I listen to in real life
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    edited January 2019
    Others (comment)
    It's been weird to me that there's not been any country/bluegrass music added into the game yet. It's not my cup of tea, but sometimes I just want to make a Sim who's a down to earth country boy, and this music is sorely missing. It's been in previous versions of the Sims, so I hope it comes back.
    That said, I also wouldn't mind some zydeco or other Louisiana styled music.

I also want "favorite..." to return to CAS. I liked selecting my Sims' favorite foods, colors, and music in TS3, I thought it added a lot more flavor to their autonomy when they'd randomly make their favorite food or turn on their favorite music.
    Post edited by TheGreatGorlon on
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    R&B
    R&B will never disappoint. Rock sounds great. I used to listen rock songs back when I was on a high school. And reggae... It is not my cup of tea though I really want a beach vacation pack and I think it would go together pretty well!
    I hope it needs to be confirmed in 2019 or else I will faint and not to say any word.
    Beautiful music the type I listen to in real life
    I hope the slow jams will return many years after The Sims 3's pet expansion's R&B station does not have enough slow jams.
    R&B
    I'd also like to see some contempo jazz like the Sims Bustin Out had. I loved that station.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Others (comment)
    Could someone PLEASE give me a hard rock or metal station? Or both?
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    What is college rock? I'm happy with any of those choices really.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Others (comment)
    I love me some synth metal. Something like that would be cool as a station.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Others (comment)
    Classic Rock
    EDM
    old-school Country-Western
    Metal
    public radio (Simlish news & interviews plus music)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    R&B
    Next radio station for this year
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Others (comment)
    I'm voting other I want Classic Rock
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Others (comment)
    New wave, dark wave, cold wave, folk metal, post punk, post rock, industrial, EBM (EDMs goth cousin)...
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited January 2019
    Others (comment)
    Mod delete this)
    Post edited by izecson on
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    College Rock
    Classic Rock
    EDM
    old-school Country-Western
    Metal
    public radio (Simlish news & interviews plus music)

We already have Talk Radio. :smile: I believe it came in City Living.

I'd love College Rock, it's my favourite station in Sims 2. :smiley:
  • shazaam1shazaam1 Posts: 7 New Member
    Others (comment)
    M e t a l.
  • InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    Reggae
    I'll like Reggae, please. (Or it's alternative name, Beach Party in TS3 cause it has some reggae music in it and a little bit of Pop in there.)

I think College Rock is sometimes Alternative music, so we technically have that. Some minor music genres can share in same station, hence the name, like Zolombray by The Shoaks which sounds like Singer/Songwriter, but in Alternative music, but we got Singer/Songwriter in Cats & Dogs. The song that I mentioned is in Outdoor Retreat, the first Game Pack.

And for heaven's sake, I hope they don't plan another pop genre. We got Pop, S-Pop (I know that one is more different that the regular ones, but putting there.), Tween Pop, and Latin Pop. Too many Pop music.
    R&B
    I'd love a Sounds Of Nature Station with Ocean Waves,Waterfalls etc. No music just nature sounds.
    R&B
    InsaneStar wrote: »
    I'll like Reggae, please. (Or it's alternative name, Beach Party in TS3 cause it has some reggae music in it and a little bit of Pop in there.)

I think College Rock is sometimes Alternative music, so we technically have that. Some minor music genres can share in same station, hence the name, like Zolombray by The Shoaks which sounds like Singer/Songwriter, but in Alternative music, but we got Singer/Songwriter in Cats & Dogs. The song that I mentioned is in Outdoor Retreat, the first Game Pack.

And for heaven's sake, I hope they don't plan another pop genre. We got Pop, S-Pop (I know that one is more different that the regular ones, but putting there.), Tween Pop, and Latin Pop. Too many Pop music.
    Actually, College Rock has more college-styled rock songs.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    InsaneStar wrote: »

Actually, College Rock has more college-styled rock songs.

I've never in my life heard of such a thing. College -style rock sounds.