Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how do i get my sim to ask to go out with another sim

I have a sims whos lifetime goal is to have 10 girlfriends at once. I've been having him work in this one chic for about 5 sims days. there level is full on romantic interest. But i cant see the pop up for ask to be girlfriend. Plz Help

Comments

• Options
    Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited June 2009
    The interaction is called "go steady" (not just for teens anymore). When the other sim finds you "extremely irresistible", you should have that option available. Remember, with romantic interactions you have to keep up the romantic socials to make progress... if you interrupt with some kind of non-romantic interaction in the same conversation, the attraction level will reset.

Also, you can't have multiple girlfriends anymore... so to have 10 girlfriends, you have to dump the last one. She'll be an ex-girlfriend, but she still counts towards the goal.
  • Options
    nikki06nafnikki06naf Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank You soooo much that makes a lot more sense
  • Options
    octocat24octocat24 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi,
    For some reason my sims 4 game is really glitchy and it won't let my sims ask each other to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Even if their romance is full, it just never shows up. I have tried the relationship destroy cheat and it's still broken.

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it :)
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @octocat24 - I think you would stand a better chance of getting a helpful answer if you asked this question on the TS4 section of the forum. This is TS3 and this thread is from almost ten years ago, when TS3 was just released. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
    octocat24 wrote: »
    Hi,
    For some reason my sims 4 game is really glitchy and it won't let my sims ask each other to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Even if their romance is full, it just never shows up. I have tried the relationship destroy cheat and it's still broken.

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it :)

@octocat24, you might want to ask this over in The Sims 4 section as this is an old thread in The Sims 3 section... ;)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts4-discussion

Or you can look over in this thread over on the answers page on the EA site... :)
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    As folks have noted, this really isn't the right avenue for a question like this (this is a Sims 3 thread, a relevant Sims 4 thread may be a better place to ask). And, of course, this thread is almost 10 years old so let's always be mindful of when a thread was last active before replying. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top