Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,080 Member
    Current Deal

113 ) Family Treasures Wall Shelf / 7 / 26 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

Note: To provide a possible explanation for the 1 sp sale, some DDers speculate that the DD prices are sometimes based on the regular prices that were in place when the store stopped producing new content in summer 2014. The regular price of this item dropped from 550 sp last August which would make this deal 46% off.

114 ) Cante Captivating / 297 / 298 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 315, # 192)

115 ) Country Breakfast Wall Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours

116 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 165 / 545 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 238, # 971)

117 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 1083 / 1710 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 945)

118 ) Steampunk Savvy / 450 / 561 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, # 472)

Note: Before you purchase deal 119, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

119 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 419 / 628 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 819)

120 ) Pan of Plants Sculpture / 10 / 31 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

121 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 90 / 162 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 658)

122 ) Cococounter from Nothing Atoll / 29 / 50 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Dining Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Island Escape Compilation; Best of 2010 Collection

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 1036 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    123 ) Runway Riot / 378 / 1400 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 517, # 340, # 631)

124 ) Prism Art Studio / 931 / 1900 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

125 ) Blooming Flower Door / 50 / 84 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 246)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    edited January 2019
    Current Deal (barely - just a few minutes to go)

125 ) Blooming Flower Door / 50 / 84 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 246)

Upcoming Deals

126 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 37 / 81 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 864)

If you want this set, it is worth waiting for deal # 295 which is 325 sp compared to the three other times the set is offered for 715 sp, 728 sp and 780 sp
    127 ) Wretched Threads / 728 / 1300 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 295, # 432 but less than # 743)

128 ) Safari Living Set / 273 / 548 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (This deal is 52 sp more than # 313 but 98 sp less than # 825)

129 ) Forever Living Plant / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 49)

130 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 324 / 706 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 334, # 734)

131 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 512 / 1797 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717 but less than # 324, # 57, # 624, # 538)

132 ) Adventurous Life! / 1160 / 2000 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, # 570)

133 ) More Magic! / 968 / 1782 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 748 but less than # 672, # 143)

134 ) Romantique Double Bed / 42 / 54 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bedroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

135 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 78 / 228 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 225, # 81, # 646)

136 ) Athena's Olive Tree / 19 / 58 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury Set; Quaint Cottage Collection

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    edited January 2019
    Boy am I behind! I'm so sorry to have missed so much, I've just been completely swamped. Over the holidays it was prepping for Christmas (I make a lot of Christmas presents for family and friends), and then almost immediately after the holiday, I began prepping a Valentine's line of jewelry. I have my handmade jewelry in two stores now, and one of my retailers wanted the Valentine's stuff "..the sooner the better!" I JUST got her the items today, and boy am I glad that's over!

@rnramey - Happy Belated Birthday! Did I hear someone call you Regina? Small world! My first name is is Gina. :)

@Jude525 - Sorry to hear about your loss. :( I just lost a close friend in November, so I can certainly relate. I was honored to have known her, and I know she wouldn't want me to sit around mooning over her - she'd tell me to grab onto the people I love with everything I've got! - but it still hurts. Also, I haven't forgotten what you said about the vanilla Toy Shoppe port - I will FINALLY have some time to myself (and the Sims!) on Monday. Hooray! Thanks again for doing that!

I'm watching all the discussion about Sims 4 with great interest. I had mixed feelings about buying into the Sims 3 from Sims 2, but eventually when the deal became steep enough I did. Now, I can't play the Sims 2 anymore, despite missing some of the expacs - notably, Open for Business, and Apartment Life. I feel as if every Sims iteration improves a few things, and breaks others.

Please continue the discussion! A combination of love of the Sims 3, wanting to own the store, and not having a good computer system has caused me to be hesitant about purchasing it. Even I can't resist a $5 deal forever, though!
    edited January 2019
    Netjera wrote: »

@rnramey - Happy Belated Birthday! Did I hear someone call you Regina? Small world! My first name is is Gina. :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Yes, that is my name. My family has always called me Gina! :smiley:

rnramey wrote: »

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Yes, that is my name. My family has always called me Gina! :smiley:

You're welcome. :) My full first name is Gina-Marie, but it's been shortened to Gina by almost everyone. :)
    Is Sims3 store down for anyone else? I can't seem to get it to load. I'm getting the dreaded "Oops!" screen.
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Nope heres all okay (Europe/ Grmany) :open_mouth:@Netjera
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @Netjera You mention possibly not having a good enough computer system causing you to hesitate on buying TS4. I will say this; it is a far less demanding and far more stable game than TS3. Part of the reason they took away SO many game features in the "upgrade" was to reduce the system load. This included a much needed RAM management system that TS3 severely lacked.

I believe you've mentioned that your system is relatively new. So, if it is running TS3 at all, there is a good chance that it can run TS4 without a problem.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Current Deal

136 ) Athena's Olive Tree / 19 / 58 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury Set; Quaint Cottage Collection

Upcoming Deals

137 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 264 / 401 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 428 but less than # 254)

This is a 3 hour deal
    138 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 1140 / 1987 / 43% / 3 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation; 2 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 418, # 357)

139 ) I Love Me Mirror / 40 / 42 / 5% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo, Glitter and Glam Bedroom

140 ) Happily Ever After- Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles, Once Upon a Time Cottage, Make a Wish Compilation

Note: This is the three-seater sofa not the two-seater loveseat of the same name
    141 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 38 / 81 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

142 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 950 / 1710 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 887, # 294, # 659)

143 ) More Magic! / 1100 / 1782 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 748, # 133 & # 672)

This is a 3 hour deal
    144 ) La-Di-Da Windows by BahHaus / 38 / 100 / 62% / 3 hours
    Part of: BahHaus
    Note: On February 20th, 2018, the item for this deal was Once Upon a Time Cottage- Woodsman's Chair.

145 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen - Graceful Gelatin Taste and Style Sculpture / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

This is a 3 hour deal
    146 ) The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection / 694 / 1310 / 47% / 3 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 307)

147 ) Chesapeake Bay Bay Window / 44 / 99 / 56% / 2 hours
    Hewnsman Dining Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set

148 ) Go All In Collection / 986 / 3400 / 71% / 2 hours
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 321 & # 604)

149 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546 same as # 579 but less than # 497, # 160)

edited January 2019
    I working on a new building. Heres a small foretaste of what coming next ;)
    PS. I don't know where exactly i should post this
    and i think we already had nice discussions here so...

Coming-Soon-Jan-Feb2019.jpg

Have i already said that i'm a big fan of Horror/ Splatter movies? I think there can't be enough blood.

So... what do you think? Coming February :)
    More weirdness - and I'm trying not to panic. I just picked up Go All In Compilation on the Daily Deal for free. Page shows it as owned, as is Regency Arcade (a cascade from it), but when I go to my Purchase History to see what else links to them - it's EMPTY. I can look at my billing history, get to everything else in my account. My purchase history is now completely gone!
    Current Deal

148 ) Go All In Collection / 986 / 3400 / 71% / 2 hours
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 321 & # 604)

Upcoming Deals

149 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546 same as # 579 but less than # 497, # 160)

150 ) Caterpillar Wall Hooks / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Fortune's Folly Compilation; March 2011 Compilation

151 ) Classy Chassis Dining Chair / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

152 ) Provence / 238 / 693 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 933, # 610, # 752)

153 ) Wall Flower / 13 / 19 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

154 ) Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set / 325 / 446 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

155 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 624 / 1277 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 620, # 683 but less than # 487)

156 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 183 & # 528)

157 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Vanity Concealer Mirror / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

158 ) Technophobe No More / 833 / 1530 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, # 592 but less than # 92 & # 572) # 394 (510 sp) and # 592 (561 sp) are much cheaper than # 158

159 ) India Inspiration- Scarf and Maang Tikka / 57 / 109 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyle Collection; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

160 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 265 / 552 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 546, # 149, # 579 & # 497) However, the price difference is only 115 sp from the least to the most expensive.

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Netjera here's hoping it's just a glitch. The game wouldn't let me log in to play online when I was on earlier, kept telling the username or password was wrong it has done this before then worked a couple of days later, let's hope this happens for you and it fixes itself soon (and my game behaves too :smile: )
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Current Deal

159 ) India Inspiration- Scarf and Maang Tikka / 57 / 109 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyle Collection; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

160 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 265 / 552 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 546, # 149, # 579 & # 497) However, the price difference is only 115 sp from the least to the most expensive.

161 ) Dreams of India / 465 / 1550 / 70% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 106 but less than # 792)

Lux Lounge Spa is offered at deal # 166. Buying this item may give you the green download for # 166 on the other hand you may not need to buy this item if your CYS for # 166 will give you the green download button without buying the sectional.

162 ) Lazy Sim Sofa Sectional / 70 / 187 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation

163 ) MultiTab 6000 / 260 / 287 / 9% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 622).

164 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Ice Box / 32 / 51 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

165 ) Loner Comfort Single Bed / 43 / 81 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

166 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 137 / 473 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is least expensive price for this item (Less than # 423, # 852, # 609, # 590 & # 61)

167 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 941 / 1650 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 910, # 467, # 442, # 934)

168 ) Carolina's Tanktop / 29 / 42 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Savvy; Oh My Goth! Compilation

169 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 592 / 1296 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 169, # 27, # 723, # 37)

170 ) Winding Path Lounge Chair / 25 / 42 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

171 ) R&R Teen / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set Teens

@netjera, you are not alone. This has happened to at least one other person on this board recently. (I can't remember whom.) Good news, your links on the product page should still work. Bad news, I don't know how, or if, she got this problem resolved.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    More weirdness - and I'm trying not to panic. I just picked up Go All In Compilation on the Daily Deal for free. Page shows it as owned, as is Regency Arcade (a cascade from it), but when I go to my Purchase History to see what else links to them - it's EMPTY. I can look at my billing history, get to everything else in my account. My purchase history is now completely gone!

@Netjera Clearing your browser caches may help; be sure to get the one for Internet Explorer as well. Even if you never use it, the store does for some purposes, although that has more to do with the interface between the store and launcher than you browsing your purchase history. Still, it can't hurt to wipe everything from time to time. Be sure to uncheck the boxes to preserve data for favorites in all browsers.

If that doesn't help and the issue doesn't clear up on its own, you might want to start a thread on AHQ. It's easier to get attention from EA people that way—they do often respond. (Also, if they don't, someone else on that board might be able to poke them. Just saying.)

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/bd-p/the-sims-3

As for whether your computer can handle TS4, you could ask at AHQ as well, in the TS4 Technical Issues section, or there may be threads here that still answer that type of question, even though most TS4 help has moved to AHQ. Responders will want to know your specs, or you could post a dxdiag instead and get a more thorough evaluation.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

And to everyone else, I still lurk here, and I very much appreciate all the effort you've put into maintaining this thread. It's a great resource, especially for those of us who only belatedly started thinking about store content at all.
    Current Deal

171 ) R&R Teen / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set Teens

Upcoming Deals

172 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1083 / 1900 / 43% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 771, # 580)

173 ) Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine / 250 / 309 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2012 Compilation Set; Fabulous Fiesta!

174 ) Anna's Living Chair / 32 / 90 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wilderness Dreaming; Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010 Collection; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

175 ) Oktoberfest Celebration / 200 / 480 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 175, # 786)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 767 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    176 ) Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire / 559 / 972 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

177 ) Bohemian Garden / 918 / 1700 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 78, # 831)

178 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Woodsman's Chair / 33 / 69 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 178, # 73)

179 ) Haute Hip Sofa / 31 / 87 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

180 ) Futureshock Living / 462 / 1072 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 872 but less than # 347, # 562)

181 ) Day in the Country Dress / 10 / 61 / 84% / 2 hours

This is a 3-hour deal
    182 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 576 / 1800 / 68% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 352 but less than # 77)

183 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 532 / 1710 / 69% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 183, # 528, # 156)

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    The DD deals are now turning over at 43 minutes after the hour.

So much for the short period of time when the two hours deals were actually two hours. The start time of the deals are slowly changing again. As a result, the DD spreadsheet is only an estimate for the start time especially for deals a few weeks or months away.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Octoberfest celebration finished at 42 mins past the hour with no time left. Loud fast clash attire started with 2hrs flat
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Current Deal

This is a 3-hour deal
    182 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 576 / 1800 / 68% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 352 but less than # 77)

Upcoming Deals

183 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 532 / 1710 / 69% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 183, # 528, # 156)

184 ) Derby Delight / 58 / 99 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

Note: 0% savings. This is the regular price for this item. However, on October 28 a player purchased this item for 15 sp when it came up on the DD.
    185 ) Romantique Dining Chair / 34 / 34 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

186 ) BahHaus / 689 / 1350 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 204 & # 498)

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    187 ) Olympian Physique / 370/ 1000 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 720, # 331, # 559, # 924 & # 770) (Deals 331, 559 and 924 are same price)

188 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 153 / 450 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250 but less than # 621 & # 464)

189 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen Talavera Tile Wall mirror / 27 / 81 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

190 ) Ultra Stylish Towel Rack / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bath; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

191 ) Hipsters United / 25 / 75 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

192 ) Cante Captivating / 275 / 298 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 315 but less than # 114)

193 ) Storybook Dining Room Set / 140 / 239 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 415)

194 ) Steampunk Savvy / 410 / 561 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 732 but less than # 472 and # 118)

@goodFeel93 you know I love your work, but I do NOT do creepy, so probably gonna take a pass this time. :# But you know I'll be looking forward to whatever comes next.

I've tried twice now to play Midnight Hollow, but it just doesn't work for me. The vibe is just all wrong for me. Even when I use the Toy Shoppe I brighten it up so much it doesn't look like it came from there.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Midnight Hollow have some really nice objects which i love but to play in this world.. i think no :neutral: Even if i love victorian/ steampunk themed architecture this world is way to dark for me :neutral: Sometimes this world is in MakeMeAnOffer and i think next time maybe i will buy it but not 100% sure. And @Jude525 that's okay i mean i hate creepy dolls... but i need it for the creepy ambient :smiley: I never searched so much for antique color codes and read bout the building materials in the victorian era...it's heavy and so much to do with my newest house.. :smiley:
    @goodFeel93 There are people who have modded the lighting in Midnight Hollow so that you can at least see what is happening. I have tried it, but it still wasn't enough of a change for me. But, you are right, there are some nice items that come with the world that can be used in building. Especially exterior ornaments for along the roof. And there are a LOT of dead plants for some interesting landscaping.

I bought it mostly for the Savvy Seller's set and the Toy Machine. I'm not sure how much I use the rest myself. Again, I used points from ads back in the day. Might not have bothered if I was paying cash money.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Current Deal

194 ) Steampunk Savvy / 410 / 561 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 732 but less than # 472 and # 118)

Upcoming Deals

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 705 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    195 ) Hacienda Luxury / 380 / 941 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 434 & # 756)

If you buy the Casino check out Up the Ante Compilation for a green download button.
    196 ) The Lucky Simoleon Casino / 760 / 1539 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Up the Ante Compilation, included in Lucky Palms Gold.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 55 less than # 909)

197 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Little Drama Curls Hairstyle / 39 / 109 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

198 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / 37 / 50 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

199 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 752 / 1584 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 64 but less than # 740, # 531)

200 ) Pump-less Waterwork Sink / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation, Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

This is a 3-hour deal
    201 ) Classic Gumball Machine / 120 / 273 / 56% / 3 hours
    Part of: Regency Arcade; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

202 ) Bayside Kitchen / 494 / 499 / 1% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; 3 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD, but note the deal only is a 1% savings

203 ) City Never Sleeps / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Go All In Compilation; October 2011 Compilation

204 ) BahHaus / 513 / 1350 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 204, # 498, # 186)

205 ) The Sims Classic- Forever Redwood Potted Tree / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Welcome Back to Three Lakes; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

206 ) Africa Inspired: City Side Braids / 25 / 100 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Africa Inspiration Collection; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation

Jude525 wrote: »
    @Netjera You mention possibly not having a good enough computer system causing you to hesitate on buying TS4. I will say this; it is a far less demanding and far more stable game than TS3. Part of the reason they took away SO many game features in the "upgrade" was to reduce the system load. This included a much needed RAM management system that TS3 severely lacked.

I believe you've mentioned that your system is relatively new. So, if it is running TS3 at all, there is a good chance that it can run TS4 without a problem.

Actually, I have 2 systems. I really old laptop with a dual partition running Linux and Winblows 10, and a brand new Mac mini. TS3 lags lags lags on my laptop, but screams on the Mac. If TS4 is better on resources, it might be worth picking it up just to play it on the laptop, if the performance is better. What do you think?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top