Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Occult do you miss the most?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Sorcerers (Witch) and werewolves.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    Witch
    Witches! (With werewolves and genies toed for second.)

I most want magic to be like in Makin' Magic, so that anyone could do it, barring that I'd like for witches to be able to be hybrids like in ts2, so I can have vampire witches. I would prefer them to not have hard set alignments, because I don't like how restrictive they are, but the spells could interact with the reputation system well.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I apoligize I can not answer this poll because my vote is none I clearly do not miss supernaturals in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Mermaid
    Mermaids for sure! Witches and faeries are fun too. Honestly, I'd be happy with any occult Sims we get. I love my aliens, vampires, plantsims, and ghosts but I want more!
  • Options
    Mandy_LynMandy_Lyn Posts: 33 Member
    Werewolf
    I really enjoyed playing as a werewolf in the sims 3, wish they'd add werewolves to the game.
  • Options
    BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 100 Member
    Mermaid
    I feel like adding mermaids would mean they would have to create an underwater or tropical world which I think would be amazing, plus I want toddlers to have tails in the toddler pools since it would be so cute.
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Witch
    Witches first, Robots second. As for mermaids, I don't really think they would work that great without an open world.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff